AAI Recruitment 2019: The Airport Authority of India recruits candidates for various vacancies like Junior Assistant, General Manager, Executives, Deputy Manager, Senior Assistant, Manager, Junior Executive, etc.
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Security Personnel & X-Ray Screener vacancies on Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of up to 3 years in the Chennai Airport. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity if you are interested in AAI jobs. The vacancies will be filled first by candidates who have a basic AVSEC certificate and then by the rest. Although, the selection process for the two is different. Read on to find out more.
AAI Recruitment Overview 2019
Below we give you a general overview of AAI recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Airport Authority of India (AAI), Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS)|
|Name of the Post||Security Personnel (SP) and X-ray screener|
|Number of Vacancies||176|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||5th June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th June 2019|
|Salary||₹ 25,000-₹30,000/month + other allowances|
AAI Recruitment Community wise vacancies
Below given is the number of vacancies for each category
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Dress Code: The candidates, in their own interest, should come prepared for the PET with appropriate clothing like tracksuit/pair of shorts and running shoes, etc.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) and able to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language.
Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate
- BCAS Certified Screener (Valid Certification)
- BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification)
- Passport issued within the last five years
Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern) Certificate
- NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ Certificate
- Proficiency in fire fighting
- Knowledge in Industrial security
- Knowledge in disaster management
- Knowledge of unarmed combat
- Legal Knowledge
- Armed forces/Police backgrounds Diploma/Certification course in Computers Passport issued within the last five years
|General||170 cm||157 cm|
|SC and OBC||165 cm||155 cm|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from the Northeast States and Hilly Areas||162.5 cm||150 cm|
Age limit (As on 01.06.2019): Not above 45 years
Age Relaxation: In the case of Ex-Servicemen- who are graduates, having a service record of a minimum of 15 years in the armed forces and who have been honourably discharged from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per rules.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process 2019
The eligible candidates will go through the following selection process:
AVSEC Candidates: The shortlisted candidates will go through a personal interview. (The date will be intimated later)
Non-AVSEC Candidates: Such candidates will first have to go through a Physical Endurance Test (PET). then a written test and a personal interview. The written test will carry 100 marks and has no negative marking for wrong answers.
Note: Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 3 years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 3 years. On completion of successful contract engagement for three years the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Bond Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and forfeited.
AAI Recruitment Application Fee
- Application Fee: ₹500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favor of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’
How To Apply for AAI Recruitment 2019?
- Download the application form from below.
- Fill in the necessary details
- Paste your recent photograph
- Attach the necessary documents
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate
- Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight (in original),
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) (self-attested)
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) (self-attested)
- Experience Certificate (self-attested)
- Two (02) recent passport size photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Attach the demand draft for the application fee
- Post the form to the following address
The Chief Security Officer,
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex,
Delhi Flying Club Road,
New Delhi-110 003
Note: Specify the subject line of the post as “Application for the post of Security Personnel and X-ray Screeners” at Chennai Airport.
We hope that this article cleared all the doubts you had regarding AAI recruitment 2019. Do check out our other articles related to such job positions. Good luck!