Aakash ANTHE 2020: ANTHE Stands for the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam which has the main objective of aiding candidates to reach the level of high success in different competitive examinations. AKASH started in the year 1988 to generate brainers to crack the medical as well as engineering level examination.
It is a leading institute in India with a lot of centers situated in so many parts. The institute is lending a high level of support to the students for senior and junior-level students in reaching their milestones. The Aakash ANTHE 2019-20 test is helpful for desired students. Here are the needed details like syllabus, admit card, the procedure to apply and so on.
Akash ANTHE Exam Overview
|Board of Authority||Aakash Institute|
|Examination Level||Class 10 (ANTHE-SR) and 8th, 9th (ANTHE-JR)Medical and engineering study|
|Other names||ANTHE 2020|
|Notification||Online Registration Form/Application Form|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type||Aakash anthe syllabus|
|Exam Date||October (Sunday)|
|Place||All over India|
ANTHE 2020 Exam Dates
|Registration/Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form with Late Fee||October 2020|
|Admit Card for Maharashtra, Haryana, and Goa||October 2020|
|Admit Card for rest of India||October 2020|
|Answer Key||October 2020|
Aakash ANTHE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are presently studying in Class VIII, IX and X can appear for the ANTHE 2018 examination. There is no minimum marks set-up by the governing authority to register or apply for ANTHE 2018 examination.
Akash ANTHE Online Registration
If you are using online mode, go through the official website to fill the online application form. Read the instruction carefully to fill an online Application form. Students may access the official web page for ANTHE Registration from the below section. Click on the registration tab on the official website. After opening the registration tab, fill up the candidate’s all essential details like education qualification and personal details. Submit application fees by using suitable mode debit cards, credit cards, and net banking or payment wallets.
Download application form prints out and saves it for further use.
- Online: Candidates can submit the form online using the official website of Aakash i.e., https://www.aakash.ac.in/anthe. Candidates can submit the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline: Candidates can submit the offline forms by post at Registered Office or by hand at the nearest registered Aakash Centre.
- Registration Fees: Students will have to pay an amount of Rs 300/- so as to apply for ANTHE 2018.
Aakash ANTHE Junior Category 2020
Many juniors can apply for the scholarship test. This test is for selecting bright students via Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (Junior ANTHE). AAKASH institute has given prime significance to them. They provide coaching at a reasonable cost.
Aakash ANTHE Senior Category 2020
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) also takes classes for senior students and strive for their level best to change students in such a way that they can beat the exam with the highest scores. The senior-level examination is not costly to win the competitive exam ahead. They aid students in appearing and give their best in engineering and medical entrance tests.
Aakash ANTHE – How To Apply for ANTHE 2020?
Students can check the following steps below to apply for Aakash ANTHE 2020
- Step – 1: Click on the link of the official website which is provided above.
- Step – 2: On the page enter the required credentials and click on get OTP.
- Step – 3: Next to follow that is verified OTP that you receive in mobile number that you have to enter using the Verify OTP button.
- Step – 4: After completion of verifying OTP on personal info continue to the next step by entering the exam-related information.
- Step – 5: On entering the details the candidates next have to click on the “Proceed’ button as shown in the image above. But before clicking the proceed button make sure you check the T & C box.
- Step 6: In this step, the students need to select the exam mode and time, state and city to appear for the exam. Then the students have to make the payment of the ANTHE 2020 Registration fee using the available payment mode.
Details To Be Entered in ANTHE 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the details that they need to enter in the application form of ANTHE 2020.
|Mobile number||must be active with proper network coverage|
|Email ID||a valid and active email id must be used, make sure the email ID active throughout|
|Personal Details||Student’s name, mobile number, father’s name, email id, date of birth, class of the student|
|Exam info||Mode of the exam, state, and city to appear for the exam, current state in which the student is living|
ANTHE Application Fee
The candidates can check below the application fee of ANTHE 2020:
|Early birds – Before 31 Jul 2020||Rs. 300/-|
|Freedom offer – Until 20 Aug 2020||Rs. 300/-|
|Normal Registrations – After 31 Jul 2020||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can make payment of the application fee using
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
Aakash ANTHE Junior Syllabus Details
For Class 8 Students
- Physics: Friction, chemical effects of electric current, sound, and force-pressure.
- Chemistry: Metals-Non-metals, Material, Synthetic Fibers.
- Biology: Food production and management, Micro-organism (friend and foe), cell structure and function, Conversation of plants and animals.
- Mathematics: Squares-squares root, Exponents, Percentages, Quadrilaterals, Data handling, linear equation in 1 variable, cube and cube roots.
- Mental Ability General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Problem Related to Figures, Figure Matrix.
Aakash ANTHE Senior Syllabus Details
For Class IX Students
- Physics: Gravitation includes floatation, Motion, Laws of Motion and Force, Energy and work.
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Biology Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Factorization of Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Congruency of Triangles, Heron’s Formula
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems based on Figures
For Class X Students
- Physics: Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
- Mathematics: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Mental Ability – Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
For Class XI Students
- Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurement, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plain, Laws of Motion, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics
- Botany: Cell: The unit of life, Cell cycle and cell division, The living world, Biological Classification, Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Zoology: Structural Organization in animals, Bio-molecules, Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Body fluids and Circulation, Excretory Products and their Elimination, Locomotion and Movement.
For Class XII Students
- Physics: Electric Charges and Field, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current
- Chemistry: The Solid State, Solution, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, The p block Elements, The d block and f block elements, Co-ordination Compounds
- Botany: Reproduction in Organisms, Sexual Production in Flowering Plants, Principles of Inheritance and Variation, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production, Microbes in Human Welfare
- Zoology: Reproduction in Organism, Human Reproduction, Reproductive Health, Evolution, Human Health and Disease, Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production, Animal Husbandry
Aakash ANTHE Exam Pattern
ANTHE is a national level scholarship exam. The candidates can appear for the exam if they are currently studying any of the classes 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12. ANTHE is held in both online and offline mode. The candidates can choose to appear in any of the modes of their choice.
|Total Number of Questions||There will a total of 90 Questions|
|Duration||The exam must be completed in 2 hours|
|Total Marks||360 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer 4 marks will be allotted|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
Check the distribution of the questions in the table below
|Total Questions||90 Questions|
Aakash ANTHE Admit Card 2020
Aakash issues the ANTHE Admit Card at Aakash.ac.in. Hall ticket for Maharashtra, Haryana & Goa states is available now and for the rest of the states, it will release on October 16, 2020. Aakash is to issue the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule under the candidates’ respective logins.
To download the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card the candidates have to use their ANTHE roll number and date of birth. On the day of the exam, the candidates need to carry the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card in printed format with valid photo ID proof. On the production of the admit card at the exam centers, the candidates are allowed inside the exam centers. For more details on ANTHE 2020 Admit Card check this page below.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Aakash.
- Applicants will have to take the printout of the admit card when it will be generated. It is a noteworthy document for the students which should be carried with appropriate original ID proof to the examination center.
- Students can download the admit card by filling their roll number and exam center name.
- It consists of information such as the candidate’s name, date and time of the examination, the total address of the test center, signature and photograph of the student.
- The entry of the student is restricted without the admit card.
Details on the ANTHE Admit Card
The candidates can check the below-given details on the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Standard of the Candidate
What to do if there are Errors in the ANTHE Admit Card
The candidates have to contact Aakash, in case there is an issue in the admit card related to errors in the data. Also, if they cannot find they admit card under their login, then they can also contact the authorities as per the details below
- Telephone: +91-11–47623456
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Instructions on ANTHE Admit Card
The students have to follow the instructions as mentioned in the ANTHE 2020 Admit Card. Check the instructions below:
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam center in the printed format. No candidates are allowed inside unless they show the admit card at the gate of the exam center.
- The admit card has all the important details. One has to make sure that the details are correct. In case of any error, one must contact the examination authorities.
- The admit card can be collected from the official website of the examination conducting authority only. No admit card is issued to the candidates via any other mode.
- Make sure you take a print of 2-3 copies in case one copy is damaged or lost.
Aakash ANTHE Exam Centers
The ANTHE 2020 exam is to be held in the following cities:
|State/UT||ANTHE 2020 Exam Cities|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Nellore, Rajahmundry|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Duliajan|
|Bihar||Patna, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Gaya|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhilai|
|Delhi||Janak Puri, Pusa, Punjabi Bagh, Preet Bihar, Dilshad Garden, Model Town, Dwarka, Soth Extension, Pitam Pura, Rohini Sec 5 and 14.|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Gurgaon, Panchkula, Faridabad, Rohtak, Panipat, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Palwal, Kaithal, Bhiwani, Yamunanagar, Karnal, Sirsa, Ambala, Rewari|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Udhmpur|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Bokaro|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Hubballi, Mysore, Belgaum, Mangaluru|
|Kerela||Kozhikode, Kochi, Trivandrum, Thrissur, Kottayam|
Aakash ANTHE Result 2020
The candidates can check the result of ANTHE 2020 via SMS or email that is sent to them a few days after the exam is over. Also, the candidates can check their results inside their respective logins. The candidates can log in using their ANTHE roll number and date of birth and check their ranks in ANTHE 2020. The score in ANTHE 2020 is based on the marking scheme of the exam, which is no negative marking and for each correct answer, the candidates get 4 marks.
- The Aakash ANTHE Result of class 8th/9th class will get published in the month of November.
- The ANTHE 2020 Result will be announced after 15 days of examination.
- The result will be available on the official website of ANTHE. Access the link relates to ANTHE 2020 Result and enters roll number and Candidate date of birth. Submit it to download the result of the exam.
Aakash ANTHE – Cash Awards for Students of Class VIII & IX
Cash Awards will be offered for the students who have ranked up till 150. Students can check the table given for further information about Cash Awards
|Rank||Number of Students||Classroom Course (Type A)||Classroom/ Digital (Type B)|
|1||1||Rs 1,00,000||RS 50,000|
|2||1||Rs 75,000||Rs 40,000|
|3||1||RS 50,000||Rs 30,000|
|4-10||7||Rs 40,000||Rs 25,000|
|11-50||40||Rs 30,000||Rs 15,000|
|51-100||50||Rs 20,000||Rs 10,000|
|101-150||50||Rs 10,000||Rs 5,000|
Candidates can have a reference for books like the Arihant series and Madhumita and N.K. Mishra and L. C. Saha while preparing for ANTHE 2018 to score good marks.