Accenture Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary
Accenture is a global management and consulting and professional services organization that provides strategy, consulting digital, technology and operations services. It’s one of the Fortune Global 500 Company and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Accenture conducts recruitment drive for fresher’s almost every year. Accenture Placement Paper is majorly based on AMCAT pattern. The selection procedure in Accenture consists of written test and interview.
Below here you will get the details of career growth, salary package and ways to get through the written test. Stay tuned to this article for more information.
How is Career Growth in Accenture?
- Accenture is a very good company to start with. As a fresher, you have been appointed as Software Engineering Associate (ASE) and after completion of one year in the same organization, you will appoint as Software Engineering Analyst(SE).
- After 4 years, you will be given the position of Senior Software Engineering Analyst(SSE) based upon your performance.
- Of around 6-7 years experience, you will be getting the opportunity to become Team Leader from SSE. Then there is a level of promotions as Assistant Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Accenture?
- When you join as fresher in Accenture for Software Associate profile, the packaging company offers is 3.5 LPA. And after you get promoted for an Analyst position, salary package becomes 4-6 LPA.
- For Senior Software Analyst position, the salary is around 7-11 LPA. The salary hike also depends upon your performance at work.
- As a Team Lead, you get a package of 12-15 LPA.
- After you get promoted to a higher level, the salary package also increases accordingly.
How to Crack the Accenture Aptitude Test?
Accenture aptitude test based on AMCAT and Merit Trac pattern, also Accenture hires on the basis of Elitmus scores.
The major topics covered are Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Logical Ability.
- Verbal ability or reasoning has 25 questions based on synonyms, antonyms, grammar and comprehension.
- Quant mainly consists of time and work, speed and distance, profit and loss, simple interest etc. in general. This section also has 25 questions.
- Logical ability is based on questions which defines your logics and thinking power. It has 25 question of blood relation, patterns, odd one out etc.
- Total there will around 75 questions and time duration will be given of 95 minutes.
- There is no negative marking
After you have cleared written, then one or two round of interview will be taken. One could be Technical round and next HR round.
All the best for the candidates who are appearing for Accenture recruitment drive. Try to solve Accenture Placement papers from its official site to get an idea of questions and paper pattern.