AFCAT 2019 (II) Notification: The Indian air force has published the details regarding the AFCAT 2019 (II) notification. The details are available since June 1st, 2019 and the exam will be conducted in August 2019. Candidates who are willing to join the Indian air force branch, GDOC, and technical branch can apply for the AFCAT 2 2019. The AFCAT 2 2019 will be the best way to join the Indian air force. Also, it is conducted by CDAC on the behalf of Indian air force through many online exam centers.
Download Your AFCAT Admit Card
AFCAT 2019 (II) Notification Overview
Both male and female can apply for the AFCAT 2019 online through the official website afcat.cdac.in. There are selection eligibility criteria that the airforce authorities have planned in order to get the maximum out of the deserving candidates. The exam for AFCAT 2 2019 will be conducted online throughout the country. The online paper will be of 300 marks and will have 100 questions in it. Below are details of the various dates that will be helpful for you throughout the AFCAT 2 process.
|AFCAT Events||AFCAT 2019 (2) Dates|
|AFCAT notification date||June 1st|
|Online application date||June 1st|
|Last date for application||June 30th|
|Admit card date||2nd August|
|Exam date||August 24th and 25th|
|Result declaration date||1st week of September 2019|
AFCAT 2019 Vacancy Details And Pay Scale
- AFCAT (Flying)
- NCC special entry (Flying)
- AFCAT entry (Technical and non-technical)
- Meteorology entry – Meteorology
- For level 10: Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 110700
- MSP: Rs. 15,500
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Flying Branch
- Age: The person should be of 20 to 24 years of age on or before 01 July 2020. The upper age limit of the candidates holds valid and the current pilot license which is issued by DGCA is relaxable to 26 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 12th standard or equivalent of that. Also, he must have scored 60% marks in physics and maths. For BE/BTech candidates, a minimum of 60% in graduation is acceptable. They must have also scored 60% in physics and maths in 12th or 10 + 2 standard for being eligible.
For Ground Duty Technical
- Age: The age should be between 20 to 26 years on or before 01 July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have BE/BTech degree with the stream being notified in the official notification of IAF with a minimum of 60%. Also, the candidate should have scored 60% minimum marks in maths and physics in 12th standard or equivalent of that.
For Ground Duty Nontechnical
- Age: The age of the candidate should be 20 to 26 years on or before 01 July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: For graduation done in administration and logistics, the candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks. For accounts, the candidate should have B.Com degree with a minimum of 60% or more. If the candidate has a post-graduate degree than a minimum of 50% is acceptable. But the minimum marks in graduation is 60%.
The post graduation degree is acceptable in MCA, MBA, MSc in physics/ chemistry/ english/ international relations/ Statistics/ international studies/ psychology/ defence/ IT/ management/ computer science/ journalism/ mass communication/ public relations.
AFCAT 2019 (II) Selection Procedure
- All the candidates who have submitted their application within the due date will be called for AFCAT and EKT (Engineering knowledge test).
- The duration of AFCAT will be of 2 hours and the mode of exam will be online. The paper will contain multiple choice questions in topics like numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning, military aptitude, and general awareness.
- The syllabus of AFCAT and EKT is there in the official career website of IAF along with some sample question papers.
- EKT exam conducted will be of 45 minutes and it will be conducted immediately after the AFCAT. For candidates who are going for ground duty technical, it is mandatory that they pass both AFCAT and EKT.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted after AFCAT or EKT will be called for further process by air force selection board. The location for the further process can be Mysore, Dehradun, Varanasi, Gandhinagar, or Kanchrapara. While candidates who are opting for flying branch only will be called at Mysore, Dehradun, or Varanasi. The further testing process will be of 3 stages.
On the first day, officer intelligence rating test along with discussion test and picture perception will be conducted. Stage 1 is also considered as a screening test. Also, only those candid6 why qualify it would further undergo the subsequent testing process. All candidates selected for stage 1 will be asked for a document check. This is done to ascertain their eligibility for branches they have applied.
After the document check is done, the eligible candidates will be going through group test, psychological test, and interview for the next five days.
For Flying Branch
There is a test called CPSS (computer pilot selection system) for recommended candidates. This test is a once in a lifetime test. The candidates who have earlier failed in PABT or CPSS in an earlier attempt or are suspended from flying training will not be eligible to apply.
In this test, candidates are required to complete 1.6 km in a stipulated time of 9 mins and 100 min 16 seconds. Furthermore, they also need to complete 20 push ups and sit ups in 1 minute, should be able to swim 25 meters, and should be able to do 3 chin ups.
AFCAT 2019 (II) Application Process
- The last date to apply for AFCAT 2019 (II) notification is 30th June 2019. All the applications will be accepted through online on official recruitment website.b
- If the candidate meets the different eligibility criteria than please go on to the official website and click on candidate login.
- It is advisable for candidates to read the AFCAT 2019 (II) notification and all the detailed guidelines while filling up the application. All this information is given on the website career airforce.nic.in before filling up the online application.
- While filling the form online, it is advisable to keep all the relevant documents ready. This is because all the details are to be filled as per your educational certificates and matriculation. Also, please save you’re a recent color copy of passport size photo on your desktop for uploading it in the application form.
- Please take utmost care while filling up the online application form.
- Various details related to AFCAT centers are provided on and allocated based on the availability of the seats. These seats are allocated on the first cum first serve basis. Thus, a candidate might different AFCAT center if he/she delays the application procedure.
- Also, note that the details filled up in the application form will be considered final and there will be no changes entertained in the form afterward.
AFCAT 2019 (II) Examination Fee
Candidates who are applying for AFCAT 2019 (II) needs to pay an examination fee of Rs. 250. This fee is applicable for meteorology and NCC special entry. The fee should be paid through online at ‘make payment’ on the main menu of the application form. No cheque or cash or demand draft is accepted for payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking through the online payment gateway.
AFCAT Syllabus 2019 for Online Test
AFCAT Syllabus 2019 for Online Test General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test.
Leave a Reply