AFCAT Result 2019: The official notification for AFCAT 2 2019 has been released on June 01, 2019. Thus, the dates for AFCAT result in 2019 has also been declared. The AFCAT 2 result 2019 will be declared on the official website i.e. afcat.cdac.in and candidates can take the admission in July 2020 through this result. Candidates are required to have their password and email ID with them to check the AFCAT 2 result 2019. Furthermore, the candidates that have qualified the exam will be called for the medical round and interview round afterward.
AFCAT Result 2019
For entry into AFCAT, IAF prepares a list of aspirants that secures more than the minimum qualifying marks. Also, candidates that qualify for the AFCAT written exam are then called for medical and interview round at one of the AFSB centers in India. This centers can be from Mysore, Dehradun, Varanasi, and Gandhinagar. Below is the list of all the important dates for AFCAT 2 result 2019.
|AFCAT Events||AFCAT 2019 (2) Dates|
|AFCAT notification date||June 1st|
|Online application date||June 1st|
|Last date for application||June 30th|
|Admit card date||2nd week of August|
|Exam date||August 24th and 25th|
|Result declaration date||September|
How To Check AFCAT Result 2019?
For checking your AFCAT 2 result 2019, you need to follow the below steps given:
- Firstly, visit the official webpage of AFCAT which is www.afcat.cdac.in or you can copy paste this link on your desktop.
- A login page will be visible on your screen and there you need to mention details like your password and email ID. Once the details are filled, click on the Login button.
- After all the above steps, candidates will be able to see their AFCAT 2 result in 2019.
Candidates that are qualified in written exams need to book their AFSB centers in India. The available centers are Gandhinagar, Mysore, Varanasi, and Dehradun. While for candidates who have applied for the flying branch can choose their centers from Mysore, Varanasi, and Dehradun. Upon the successful completion of the selection procedure, the candidates are provided call-up letter for AFSB interview.
How To Book AFSB Exam Centers?
- For this go on to the official website and enter your details like password, email ID, notification dare.
- Click on the link that will be displayed on the result page.
- Once again, candidates need to enter the details like email ID, password, notification date, and security code. After entering the details, click on the proceed button.
- Check all the available dates given on the website and select the center and the date as per your preference.
AFSB Selection Procedure After the Written Exam
AFSB will consist of 3 different stages and they are
- Stage 1: Officer intelligence rating test along with discussion test and picture perception will be held on the first day itself. Than document verification will be conducted in order to check the eligibility criteria of the candidate. If the candidate does not fill all the eligibility criteria then he/she will be disqualified from any further process.
- Stage 2: stage 1 will be followed by stage 2 where on the 1st day, psychology test will be conducted in the afternoon. After this, the interviews and group interview will start right after the document verification.
- Stage 3: For people applying for flying branch, the ones who have not qualified PABT or CPSS in the previous attempt or the flight cadet who is suspended from flying the training at air force academy will be not eligible.
Documents Required for AFSB
For further process, the candidates are required to carry the following documents
- Secondary school certificates or original matriculation and marksheets that are issued by ICSE/CBSE/State board. For date of birth, no other certificate will be acceptable.
- Original certificates and marksheet of 10+2. This should be issued by a relevant board.
- Original or provisional graduation degree or post graduation degree and mark sheet of each semester/yeat issued by the University. Provisional certificate is issued by the principal of the college then it is not acceptable. However, if it is issued by the University than it is acceptable.
- Two photocopies along with the attested ones for each of the above-mentioned documents.
- If applicable original NCC certificate is also required.
- NOC for the candidates who are working in central or state government from their employers.
- For flying branch, original and valid commercial pilots license which is issued by the DGCA.
- Inbound bus tickets or railway tickets for any kind of refund.
- Twenty copies of recent passport size photographs that have a white background and candidates dressed in light colors for documentation.
- If a student applying is in final year or semester than a certificate from the college principal is needed with a proper a seal and stamp and that has the below details:
- Name of the university
- Name of the college
- Graduation or post graduation degree
- Aggregate percentage
- Likely date of the final result in DD/MM/YYYY format
AFCAT Result 2019: AFCAT Cut Off
AFCAT cut-off will be related after the examination is conducted. This cut-off will consist if details like
- Selection requirements by the IAF
- Candidate’s performance
- Success rates at AFSB and statistics of reporting
Below are the cut-off marks for AFCAT in last few years
|AFCAT||AFCAT cutoff out of 300||EKT cutoff out of 150|
|AFCAT 01 – 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT 02 – 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT 01 – 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT 02 – 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT 01 – 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT 02 – 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT 01 – 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT 02 – 2014||123||45|