AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam – All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT) AJEE (A Joint Entrance Exam) Exam is conducted for admissions into various courses such as B.E., M.Tech., Polytechnic Diploma, etc. AJEE 2019 is conducted by All India Society For Electronics and Computer Technology(AISECT) every year, both in online and offline mode. Candidates who are interested to give this test have to apply online to enroll themselves via application form which will be available by April 2019.
AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam | Notification, Application Form, Registration, Dates, Syllabus
Candidates applying for AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam, also need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned as per the AISECT, or not before they apply for it. After applying for AJEE, candidates are advised to prepare for the test as per the syllabus prescribed by the conducting body This test is going to be conducted in 15 different cities across India.
AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam, admit cards for candidates will be made available online on the official website, ajee.aisectonline.com. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the AJEE 2019, have to undergo admission procedure as per the dates provided. Let us read the complete details related to AJEE 2019 admissions, dates, exams, application forms, fees, etc.
AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019
Get highlights of AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam which will be conducted this year in 2019.
|Exam Name||AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam|
|Conducted By||All India Society For Electronics and Computer Technology|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
AJEE 2019 Important Dates
Below are the important dates related to the AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019. Please check them and start your preparation for the exam accordingly.
|Application forms for all programs available from||25th April 2019|
|Date of offline exam||26th May 2019|
|Date of online exam||26th May to 26th June 2019|
|Results of AJEE||30th June 2019|
|Counseling and Admissions||5th July 2019|
AJEE 2019 Courses
AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam offers courses for admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduation in All India Society For Electronics and Computer Technology(AISECT). Check below the list of courses offered by the AISECT.
- Bachelors Of Engineering (BE)
- Engineering Diploma
- B.Ed., M.Ed., B.P.Ed.
- LAW, BA, LLB
AJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019 should match their qualifications and required skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the AISECT for UG and PG courses. Only those candidates are permitted to appear for the AJEE exam. Go through the below-given eligibility criteria’s for AJEE.
- For admission in Bachelor of Engineering, the candidate should have passed 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and 45% aggregate(40% in case of SC/ST/OBC).
- For admission in Diploma in Engineering, candidates should have pass class 10th or SSC with a minimum of 35% aggregate.
- For admission in B.Ed., the candidate should pass UG or PG with 50% marks(45% for SC/ST/OBC) and for M.Ed. passed B.Sc. with first division.
- For Management studies, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s with 50% marks at least and 45% for SC/ST/OBC.
- For LAW, BA, LLB, candidates should have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- For LLB, candidates should have passed graduation with at least 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- For LLM, candidates should have passed LLB with at least 55% marks.
- For Agriculture, the candidate should pass class 12th with a subject as Agriculture/ PCM/ PCB.
- For Nursing, the candidate should pass 10+2 with Biology as a subject and 45% marks
- For Paramedical, the candidate should pass 10+2 with Biology as a subject and 45% marks
AJEE 2019 Application Form
- The application form for AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019 is available online on the official website, ajee.aisectonline.com from 26th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the details mentioned in application form such as name, qualification, address, exam mode(online or offline), photo id proof, etc.
- Also, they have to upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Make the payment after filling the details
- After filling all the details, the candidate has to submit them and take a print out for reference.
AJEE 2019 Application Fee
- The candidate has to fill pay the fees for AJEE while filling the application form.
- The application fee for AJEE Entrance Exam is Rs.500/-
- The application fee for AJEE can be made through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
AJEE 2019 Exam Centers
The AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam will be conducted in 15 cities across India in different states. Candidates have to mention the preferences for the exam center while filling up the application or registration form. Below is the list of centers for AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Ujjain and
- AISECT University
AJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019 is as follows
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking System||No Negative Marking|
The sections based on different courses are given below
|Programme||Number of Papers(Total marks)||Sections|
|Bachelor of Engineering||3(100)||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths|
|Diploma in Engineering||3(100)||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths|
|Education (B.Ed/ M.Ed/ B.P.Ed)||6(100)
|Aptitude, General Knowledge(B.Ed.)
General studies, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal ability(M.Ed.)
General knowledge of Games and Sports(B.P.Ed.)
|Management||3(100)||Reading Comprehension, Numerical ability, Data|
|LAW, BA, LLB
AJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates who have applied for AISECT AJEE 2019, will be able to download the admit card directly from the website, www.aisectuniversity.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to enter their email id, to archive the admit card
- All the candidates who are appearing for AJEE 2019 have to carry admit card/hall ticket along with them in the test center.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of AJEE admit card and they have to bring it at the time of admissions.
AJEE 2019 Results
- The results for AISECT AJEE Entrance Exam 2019 will be declared on 30th June 2019.
- Candidate can see the result of AJEE through online mode for their respective UG and PG courses.
- The admissions at AISECT will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria and score obtained in AJEE 2019.
- There will be no provision for rechecking or reevaluation, as the answer sheet will be evaluated with utmost care and precaution
AJEE 2019 Counseling
- Candidates who have scored in AJEE 2019 test and fulfill the eligibility criteria, will be able to attend the counseling procedure.
- At the time of counseling, candidates are required to bring all the original documents such as related to their academics, for verification.
- In the document verification, candidates identification, age, qualifying exam, and category are verified as per the norms of AISECT university.
- If any candidate fails to carry these required documents, they will not be given admissions.
For any queries regarding AISECT AJEE 2019, Please drop your comments in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.