Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) 2019 is conducted by Directorate of Admissions Adikavi Nannaya University to provide admission into various Science and Arts Courses offered at Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalligudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the Academic year 2019-2020. This test is also mentioned as NANNAYA CET 2019. The conduct of NANNAYA CET- 2019 is based on offline mode or pen and paper mode.
AKNUCET 2019 – Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Results, Admission, Counseling
Candidates who are interested in giving NANNAYA CET- 2019, have to apply through online mode to enroll themselves. Also, they need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria or not before they apply for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET). After the application form is submitted, candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus mentioned by the Directorate of Admissions(AKNU), Andhra Pradesh.
The admit cards for candidates will be made available online on the official website, www.nannayacet.in. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the AKNUCET 2019, have to undergo counseling procedure to get admissions into institutes affiliated by Adikavi Nannaya University, AP. Let us read the complete details related to Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) 2019 admissions, exams, application forms, fees, etc.
AKNUCET 2019 Overview
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) highlights are as follows
|Exam Name||Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET)|
|University||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Programmes||M.Sc., M.Com., M.A., M.Ed., M.P.Ed, and MHRM|
AKNUCET 2019 Dates
Below are the important dates related to Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) 2019. Please have a look.
|Online Application Form Availability||2nd March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||15th April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||25th April 2019|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online application of AKNUCET||20th April to 26th April 2019|
|Download of hall ticket||3rd May 2019|
|Exam date||7th May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May|
AKNUCET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for AKNUCET 2019 will be available from 3rd May 2019. www.nannayacet.in/#
- Candidates have to log in with their application number and password on the official website to get the admit cards.
- Once they admit card is displayed on the screen, download it and take a print out.
- The hall ticket will carry the basic information of candidates and exam details, such as the candidate’s name, photograph, signature, test center, test timings, etc.
AKNUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the graduation or appearing for its final semester examination, are eligible to apply for AKNUCET 2019.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree along with academics in a pattern of 10 + 2 + 3, 12 + 3 or 11 + 2 + 3, with the required minimum percentage for the admission in PG courses.
- Bachelor Degrees of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.Litt. and B.L. from Universities other than Andhra Pradesh should be recognized by the University.
- For admission in Engineering and Science courses offered by the university, the required percentage is 50% marks and for SC/ST candidates, it is 45% marks.
- For Arts and Commerce degree, candidates should have passed in the qualifying examination.
- For M.Ed., the candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks, and for SC/ST with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Minimum age to apply for AKNUCET is 21 years and there is no upper age limit.
AKNUCET 2019 Application Form
To apply for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test(AKNUCET), candidates have to follow the following step
- Step – 1: Visit the official website first, www.nannayacet.in
- Step – 2: Click on the link given as Registration and fill the application registration form and submit the details.
- Step – 3: After submitting the form, proceed to payment.
- Step – 4: Candidates have to pay through online modes, such as debit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Step – 5: The bank charges for online payment are Debit card – 1.25%, Credit cards – 1.50% and Netbanking – Rs.25/-.
- Step – 6: After doing the payment, download and print the application form for future reference.
- Step – 7: Details required while filling up the application form
- Selection of eligible course
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Exam
- Percentage of the qualifying exam and passing year
- Date of birth as per Class 10th
- Caste/Category details
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS/CAP etc.
- Parental annual income details
- Proof of local address
AKNUCET 2019 Application Fee
|General Category||Rs.500/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs.300/- + Bank Charges|
AKNUCET 2019 Test Center and Center Code
- 01 – Srikakulam
- 02 – Vishakhapatnam
- 03 – Amalapuram
- 04 – Kakinada
- 05 – Rajamahendravaram
- 06 – Ramapachodavaram
- 07 – Eluru
- 08 – Bhimavaram
- 09 – Jangareddy Gudem
- 10 – Tadepalligudem.
|Test Name||Test Code||Courses/Programmes|
|Life Sciences||101||M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Aquaculture, Zoology, Microbiology, and Clinical Nutrition|
|Physical Sciences||102||M.Sc Physics, Geo-Physics, and Electronics|
|Mathematical Sciences||103||M.Sc Applied Mathematics and Mathematics|
|Chemical Sciences||104||M.Sc Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry|
|Geology||105||M.Sc Geology(Petroleum Exploration)|
|Computer Science||106||M.Sc Computer Science|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||201||M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Ed, M.A Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Psychology, Social Work, Econometrics|
AKNUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Examination Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper based)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Number of Questions||100|
Telugu(for Telugu test)
AKNUCET 2019 Syllabus
Adikavi Nannaya University has described the syllabus for NANNAYA CET 2019 in the official notification of Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET). The AKNU Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted based on these syllabus prescribed by the university. Candidates are advised to read the syllabus of their relevant courses before starting the preparation for AKNUCET 2019.
AKNUCET 2019 Results
AKNUCET 2019 result will be announced after the exam is conducted, around two weeks later. Results of AKNUCET will determine the next steps of the admission process in different courses.
Follow the steps below to check the result
- Visit the official website of AKNUCET, www.nannayacet.in
- Click on the link given on the website to check the results
- Login with your registration or application number
- Submit the details and download the scorecard for future reference.
AKNUCET 2019 Counseling
Candidates who have cleared the AKNUCET 2019 exams, can appear for counseling procedure for the admissions at Adikavi Nannaya University. Below are the documents which candidates are required to carry along with them at the time of counseling.
- Scorecard of AKNUTCET 2019
- Degree certificate
- Marksheet of degree with pass certificate and year of the passing degree is mentioned
- Transfer and conduct certificate from the last institute
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- 4 passport sized photos
- Domicile or local address proof certificate
AKNUCET 2019 Seat Intake
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET) has different seat reservation depending upon the courses offered in AKNU Campus, such as for Science and Arts course. Also, for Science and Arts Courses in AKNU Campuses of Kakinada & Tadepalligudem. See below the split of seat intake for each course along with test code and course code.
We hope the detailed article on AKNUCET 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or AKNUCET 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.