AP EAMCET | Application Form, Process, Syllabus, and Counselling
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test ( AP EAMCET) 2019, is one of the famous examination entrances that was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It holds B. Pharma/B. Sc/B. Tech admissions every year and the same will commence from April 20th to 25th, 2019.
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 holds its exams in online mode and all the questions will be of multiple choice in nature. If you are an applicant, then the application forms will be available online and before registrations, candidates will have to pay an application fee. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will hold its counseling. The document verification will happen offline in the specific examination centers. For different categories, the rank list will be different and so will be the courses.
AP EAMCET 2019 Dates
The important dates for EAMCAT 2019 like the application date, registration date, result in a date, exam date, counseling date, and admit card.
|AP EAMCET||Important Dates|
|Submission of application||February 26th – March 27th|
|Admit Card Download (Link Below)||April 16th – April 24th|
|Examination Date (Engineering)||April 20th – April 23rd|
|Examination Date (Engineering and Agriculture)||April 22nd – April 23rd|
|Result Declaration||May 1st, 2019|
|Form Correction||April 6th – April 10th, 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official site sche.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the Admit Card download link.
- Enter the following details and login to your account:
a. Registration Number
b. Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
c. Date of Birth
- AP EAMCET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download and save it in a safe folder. Also, take a print out of the same.
- You can download the hall ticket but it is not transferable.
- Failure to which will lead to disqualification of the exam of the aspirant.
- Admit card is a mandatory document for candidates to carry during the examination.
- In the exam venue, the candidate has to have his own admit card. The test for a candidate will be barred if they are not carrying their admit card.
The admit card will show
- Name of the aspirant
- Roll number of the aspirant
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates who will appear for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, 2019 are:
- Overseas Citizen of India, Indians Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin holders is eligible to go for the exam.
- By December 31, the age of the candidate has to be 16 to 17 years.
- Students who live in Andhra Pradesh region have to have a domicile certificate.
- Applicants have to pass 10 and +2 from an authorized University and must have Physics, Biology, Maths, and Chemistry as their primary subjects.
- According to the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions put forward since 1974, candidates have to meet the specific requirements.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- The application form for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 has already been out since 26th February 2019.on its official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/
- The candidates who are eligible for the exam can fill up the form and submit the same till 27th March 2019. The dates for submitting the application form with late fees is 4th April to 19th April 2019.
- One thing to note here is, the application form is only available online and there will be no forms in offline mode for candidates to fill.
- Candidates will also have the flexibility to change or make corrections in the application form in the timeline 6th April – 10th April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fees
- For Engineering Stream – Rs. 500
- For Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical – Rs. 1000
- For Medical and Agriculture Stream – Rs. 500
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses
The List of Courses
- B.F. Sc
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B. Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B. Tech (Agriculture)
- B. Pharmacy and Pharma D.
- B. Tech (Food and Science Technology)
- B. Sc. (Horticulture)
- B. V. Sc. and A.H.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
|Motion in a Plane|
|Units and Measurements|
|Work, Energy, and Power|
|Thermal Properties of Matter|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance|
|Ray Optics and Instruments|
|Mechanical Properties of Liquids|
|Magnetism and Matter|
|Magnetism and Matter|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Electric Charges and Fields|
|Chemistry||General Principles of Metallurgy|
|Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Hydrogen and Its Compounds|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases|
AP EAMCET 2019 Examination Pattern
While preparing for the exam, it is very important for the candidates to know about the examination pattern of EAMCET 2019. The exam pattern of Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 will help the candidates to know and have an idea about the different types of questions, marking scheme, and duration. Here is a little overview.
|Examination Mode||Computer-based, Online|
|Examination Duration||3 Hours|
|Examination Language||Telugu and English|
|Subject Wise Questions||Physics: 40|
|Question Type||Objective (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking. 1 Mark for the correct answer|
- Overall, the exams will have two groups: PCM i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- All the sections in the exam will have 40 MCQs.
- Mathematics will have a total of 80 MCQs.
- 1 Mark for every correct answer, no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2019 Question Paper Structure
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET 2019 Cut-Off
There will be a screening held by the authorities on the basis of the cut off of EAMCET 2019. The qualifying marks, however, is 25%. Here is category wise cut off for EAMCET 2019.
|OBC (non-cream layer)||40|
AP EAMCET 2019 Examination Centre
The location that candidates can go to for appearing for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 are:
AP EAMCET 2019 Documents Required
- Hall ticket for the exam
- Application form – print out
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
AP EAMCET 2019 Score Card
After the exams, the candidates will be given a specific scorecard in the form of results. All the care and scrutiny will be done on the papers and then the ranking will be given off. Here is how you can view your scorecard.
- Go to the official website of Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Click on the “EAMCET Result” link.
- Now, enter your EAMCET Application Number, Hall Ticket No, and the Code that will pop up on the screen.
- You can now view and save the scorecard.
Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 will take place in the month of April. There is not much time left for candidates to prepare. The time right now needs the candidates to practice and jot down the crucial points. Buckle up and make sure to give your 200% in the exams. All the best.