AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 | Download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket From Here
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) is responsible for improving the level of education in the State. The BIE supervises and regulates intermediate education in AP. The Board is not only responsible to conduct examination for intermediate 1st year and 2nd year in the State but also it prescribes syllabus for the former and latter.
AP Inter 1st Year hall tickets will be released soon in the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education. The Board has almost made all the arrangements for Inter 1st year Exam and will be releasing the updates for admit cards soon. Students have to download the admit card from the website following the instructions given by the Board.
For more details, keep reading this article and get to know everything about Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st year admit card availability.
BIEAP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019
The Board of Intermediate Education usually releases the hall tickets for Inter 1st year in the month of February every year. This year also, it is expected that the BIEAP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 will be released in the month of February 2019.
Important Dates for AP Inter 1st Year 2019
|Hall Ticket Availability||February 2019|
|Exam Start Date||28th February 2019|
|Exam End Date||18th March 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 Procedure to Download
AP Intermediate 1st Year hall ticket will be released on its official website So starting with the first step to download the hall ticket, below are the details given.
- Visit the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- Click on the link which states AP inter 1st-year hall tickets 2019.
- Log in to your account using your registration number.
- Select the options provided in the sections like district name, college name, stream whether General or Vocational and submit the details.
- After submitting the details, the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out of it.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket Consists of
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Medium Of Exam
- District Name
- Name of the Candidate
- Passport Photo
- Signature of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Center Name and Address
- Subject wise Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Signature of Principal
- Signature of Controller
Important Instructions to be followed
- Candidate should reach the exam hall half an hour before the exam start time.
- If the Candidate doesn’t reach the exam hall 15 min before the start of the exam, he/she shall not be allowed to write the exam.
- Hall ticket should be preserved by the candidate till they receive the passing certificate.
Note: Candidates are instructed to verify examination hall or center well in advance.
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exams are near now. The aspiring Candidates should start their final preparation for the exams. AP Inter 1st Year Timetable has been available already by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP. So, prepare accordingly keeping in mind the gaps between the exams given.
We hope Candidates of Intermediate 1st year AP Board, has got the required information through this article. All the best to them for their final exams.
If there is any query regarding this article or details provided here, please drop your comments in the below section.