AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Download AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket From Here
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019: BIEAP has to be declared about Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets/Admit Card March 2019 at the official website of jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Intermediate 2nd Year examinations are ready for to be held from 28th February to 18th March 2019. More than 12 lakh of Intermediate students will be appearing for the academic exams. Students who are currently gaining the Intermediate/class 12th in Government/private/affiliated colleges in AP state are set for the exams. All the candidates must download AP Intermediate 2nd year hall ticket 2019 without fail before the commencement of the exams.
For Time Table Please Click Here AP Board Time Table
BIEAP has earlier published the timetable for the AP Inter board exams in the month of November. This year the board examinations will be conducted in February/March months. AP Intermediate first and Second-year examinations are planned to be conducted from 27th & 28th February respectively. Candidates who are going to attend the AP Intermediate Examinations 2019 can verify the exact dates of examinations from the time table.
For 1st Year Hall Ticket Please Click Here AP Inter 1st year Hall Ticket
Important Details Regarding AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
|Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets 2019|
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)|
|Examination Level||Intermediate 2nd year|
|Conducting State||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Hall tickets 2019|
|Starting date of exam||1st week of March|
|Admit Cards Release Date||3rd or 4th week of February 2019 (Not Available Yet)|
|Results declaration Date||April 2019|
|Hall ticket Download Link||http://bieap.gov.in/|
|Official website Link||bieap.gov.in|
Details on the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
The hall tickets will have various aspects as mentioned below
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Candidate signature
- Candidate photograph
- Register number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Examination center
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Other details
AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket Procedure to Download
- Candidates who are appearing for AP Intermediate exams will go through the website i.e. Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- You will get the direct link of “Intermediate Hall Ticket Download 2019 for 1st year and 2nd year”
- Click on the link.
- Check out the downloading procedure by Registration/By College Code.
- Enter essential info like Registration number and Date of Birth if you choose to download by registration or filling the College code for download intermediate Admit Card by name.
- Click on Download option.
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card will display on your device.
- Save and take print of your admit card and keep a copy of AP Intermediate Admit Card 2019 for further reference.
- Students must check the overall printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any mistakes should be informed to the principal of their college for rectification.
- Read the instructions carefully printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should match with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet issued. It is the responsibility of the student to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of the wrong barcoded sheet will lead to the wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should be there at the seats allotted to them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the start of the examination. No student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall after that time.
- Students should get their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination center or any officer allotted for this purpose.
- Students should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- Students should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
- Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Candidates are liable to be booked under the malpractices Act if they indulge in:
- Conducting any kind of written/printed material/books into the examination hall.
- Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket.
- Copying from others.
- Bringing a cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
- Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.
The important thing about which the students should be careful enough is their hall ticket. In some regions, the students call a hall ticket as an admit card. For the AP Intermediate 2nd Year exams 2019, the students can download their respective admit card from the official website.