AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) 2019 is conducted for admissions in various Polytechnic colleges for Diploma Programmes(Technical, Engineering, Non-engineering). The application forms are available online only and the dates have been extended to 21st April 2019 to fill the forms. This is a state level exam conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada(SBTET) and the exam date has been rescheduled to 30th April 2019.
AP POLYCET 2019 | Admit Card (Released), Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Results
Candidates who are interested to appear for AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(AP POLYCET) need to apply through online mode and enroll themselves. Also, they need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned as per the Andhra Board or not before they apply for it. After applying for AP POLYCET 2019, candidates are advised to prepare for the test as per the syllabus prescribed by the SBTET.
AP POLYCET 2019, Admit cards for candidates are available now online on the official website, appolycet.e-pragati.in. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the POLYCET, have to undergo counseling procedure to get admissions into their choice of courses and various private and govt. Polytechnic colleges. Let us read the complete details related to admit card, results, admissions, exams, application forms, fees, etc.
AP POLYCET Results 2019
- The results for AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 will be declared on May 9, 2019, https://myap.e-pragati.in/Polycet/polycet.html
- The minimum marks required to get passed in the Entrance examination shall be thirty percent i.e., 36 marks out of 120
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes shall be assigned ranking irrespective of the marks obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates even less than 30% marks in POLYCET-2019 shall be eligible to compete for their category of seats during the admission.
- The results are expected to be declared within fifteen days from the date of examination. Candidates can download rank card directly from the website.
AP POLYCET 2019 Overview
Get highlights of AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) which will be conducted this year in 2019 by SBTET for admission in Diploma courses in the various stream such as Technical, Engineering, Non-engineering.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Conducted By||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Government||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Level||AP State Level|
AP POLYCET 2019 Important Dates
Below are the important dates related to the AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019, which includes application form availability date, exam date, admit card issue date, results declaration date, etc. Please have a look.
|Application forms availability date||7th March 2019|
|Closing date of application form||21st April 2019|
|Admit card issue date||11th April 2019|
|Conduct of Examination||30th April 2019|
|Answer Key Availability||1st Week of May 2019|
Note: The exam timings are 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
AP POLYCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 should match their qualifications and required skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the SBTET for different diploma courses. Only those candidates are permitted to appear for the POLYCET exam. Go through the below-given eligibility criteria’s for POLYCET.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidate should have a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed their 10th examination or equivalent compulsorily, with 35% in Maths and Science subjects.
- There is no age limit defined for this test.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
The application form for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019 is available online on the official website, appolycet.e-pragati.in. Candidates have to apply through online mode only, there is no offline mode available to apply for POLYCET. Follow the below-given steps to apply for AP POLYCET 2019;
- Go to the official website of AP POLYCET.
- Firstly, click on the link for new registration and register yourself.
- Click on the link to apply for POLYCET 2019.
- Keep the documents ready before starting to fill the application form, such as 10th class Hall Ticket Number, Appeared Year, DOB, Photo, Aadhaar/Mobile/E-mail ID, Income and SADAREM Certificate(optional).
- Submit the details and proceed to the payment procedure.
- Candidate has to pay Rs.400/- as application fee.
- Use credit/debit card to make payment online
- Once payment is completed, you will receive the Hall Ticket instantly as PDF or through email
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019
The pattern of AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 is as follows;
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of questions||120|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Marks Per subject||Physics-60
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 is based on your qualifying academics or equivalent examination. Candidates should go through the syllabus for POLYCET before they start doing preparation for it. Below is the syllabus given for all the three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Units and dimensions Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of vectors Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface Modern Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Solutions Fuels
- Acids and Bases
- Corrosion Polymers
- Environmental chemistry
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
AP POLYCET Admit Card 2019
- AP POLYCET 2019 admit card will be issued on the official website in PDF format or via email, https://myap.e-pragati.in/prweb/PRWebLDAP3/cKx3qgHz3fwX8zIMsZafD5eJD54krWe_*/!STANDARDSTANDARD.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the hall ticket for AP POLYCET 2019.
- Candidates will receive the Admit card immediately after submitting the application form.
- If any candidate fails to get it, they should contact the POLYCET helpline center.
- Candidates have to carry the Admit card inside the exam hall mandatorily.
AP POLYCET Counseling 2019
As per the declaration of results of AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, candidates will be called for counseling to get admission in various diploma courses. Candidates will be given seats according to their rank and seat availability in the respective college. The documents required at the time of POLYCET counseling are;
- POLYCET admit card or rank card
- 10th class or SSC mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste/Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class 4th to 10th.
- Transfer certificate
We hope the detailed article on AP POLYCET 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or AP POLYCET 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.