AP GPCET Admission 2019 – Gurukula Patasala Common Entrance Test | Application Form & Hall Ticket
AP Gurukula Patasala Common Entrance Test admission 2019 (APGPCET Admission CET 2019) will be held for admissions to class V in all the APSWR relevant institution. It is common entrance examination held by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) for admissions to class V in all its residential educational institutes. Applications are released for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions,
AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, A.P. Residential Educational Institutions and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State. Students can log in to the official website to fill the application forms for the sake of admissions. A direct link will be given for the students so that they can go through the official website and find the related data relevant to the eligibility, fees, dates etc.
APGPCET Admission 2019
The application procedure will be available on the prescribed date and after that, the students will be allowed to download the hall tickets which will be released on the official website. APSWR related institution is AP Tribal Welfare residential educational institution, AP residential educational institutions and MJPAP backward classes welfare residential institution.
|Application Start Date||24 Jan 2019|
|Application End Date||23 Feb 2019|
|Download Hall Ticket||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Examination Date||15 March 2019|
|Result||Last week of Apr 2019|
APGPCET Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There have been some eligibility criteria for taking the admission to class V set up by all the APSWR related institution. Students who want to take admission into the school of their option must make sure that they should satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying to the opted institute. The criteria for admission to the institutes have been:
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST category should be born between September 01, 2006 to August 31, 2010.
- Applicants of OC/BC/SC converted Christians (BC-C) should be born between September 01, 2008 to August 31, 2010.
- Parental Income should not exceed Rs 1,00,000 per year according to the latest income certificate issued by another authority.
- The student is eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2016-17 & 2017-18 in schools recognized by Govt.of A.P. or native place as certified by the competent authority.
- While, the year 2018-19, the candidate must be studying 4th class in a government school or a school recognized by Govt of A.P.
APGPCET Admission 2019 Application Form
- The application form for AP GPCET admission CET 2019 will be accessible on the official website.
- Students who desired to take admission into APSWR related institutes will have to go through the official website to fill the application form on or prior to the last date.
- The applicants will have to mention the school in which they want to take the admission i.e. APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR during submission of the application form.
- There will be no registration fee while filling the application procedure.
- They need to make sure that they fill the form carefully and on time. Changes in the application form will not be allowed once the hall ticket is generated.
- If the hall ticket has been generated, then for adjusting any information in the form, they will have to apply for another application with the correct information to get the hall ticket.
APGPCET Admission CET 2019 – Application Form Submission
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ APREIS / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2019-19 should apply online through official website apgpcet.apcfss.in.
- The help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution /APREI/ MJPAPBCWR Institution is from 22. 02.2019 to 20.03.2019. Candidate should clearly state the school in which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR during submission.
- There is no registration fee is charged for submission of application. Candidate should mention clearly the school chose in the online application through online.
- Students are responsible for any wrong entries made during the submission of applications online.
- The candidates may re-apply another application with the correct information for generating Hall tickets as no corrections will be allowed after submitting the application.
APGPCET Admission CET 2019 Hall Ticket
AP GPCET admission 2019 hall ticket will be provided post the successful finish of the application process. Candidates have to log in on the official website to download the hall ticket. A direct link will also be offered for the students so that they can download the admit card with ease. The applicants can take print out of hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
The candidate should ensure that the information on the admit card is according to the information entered at the time of registration. Hall ticket is a significant document and the candidate mandatorily to carry the admit card to the exam hall at the time of the examination.
APGPCET Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
AP GPCET 2019 will be held in 3rd week of April 2019. The exam will be conducted in 4 subjects i.e. English, Telugu, Mathematics and Environmental Sciences depending on state syllabus of class IV of AP State government. The marks of the exam will be 50. The questions will be objective in nature and will be available in 3 different mediums, English/Telugu/Urdu medium.
The Procedure of Selection
- Admission will be given according to the merit gained in APGPCET (Common Entrance Test)-2019.
- Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls district wise.
- According to the choice of the student, the seat will be allotted according to the merit and school opted.
- The student may be gained more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has the right to ignore the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or the details provided online application is found false. Priority will be given to the student of higher age if the same rank is secured by more than one candidate. Preference will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths if the age is also found same. If the age and Marks secured in Maths is also found same, then marks gained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
APGPCET Admission 2019 – Admission Test and Other Details
- The test will be conducted on 08.04.2019 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 50
- Admission test will be conducted in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science depending on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in Multiple Choice Questions and will be in English/Telugu/Urdu Medium. The test will be conducted in the allotted centers of the district.
- The students may opt any one of the centers as per their convenience in the State.
- The examination centers are shown in Annexure-E
- The scheme of APGPCET 2019 (Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under:
|Part A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part D||Environmental Studies||Science – 10 questions
Social – 10 questions
|Total||50 questions||50 marks|
APGPCET Admission 2019 Question Paper & Answer Key
The Question Paper & Answer Key of AP Gurukula Patasala Common Entrance Test 2019 (APGPCET Admission 2019) will be published online at the official post the completion of the examination.
APGPCET Admission 2019 Result
The result of APGPCET Admission 2019 will be announced post successful exam of APGPCET 2019. Candidates can check the result from the official website. A direct link to check the result will also be given above at result page so that candidates can check their result in the official website: https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding APGPCET Admission and we hope the detailed article is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
AplusTopper Wishes you all the best!!
Leave a Reply