Aricent Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary
Aricent is a digital company which aims to help their clients to develop by solving most critical issues through simple and customized solutions.
Aricent tends to transform existing products, services, brands and companies along with the creation of new technology. It takes pride by partnering with the world’s leading technology brands thus resulting in synergies of technology and expertise. 90% of the engineering leadership of Aricent company is associated with the company from more than 10 years.
How is Career Growth in Aricent?
- From the learning point of view, definitely, Aricent should be the most preferred amongst all other Information Technology companies like TCS, Infosys or Samsung.
- When a candidate gets good learning opportunities, the scope to grow in the career will be more than any other company.
- Further, at the time of training of a newly appointed candidate, the company teaches them and trains them in C, C++, CS, Networking, Linux and some other testing equipment which are essential for a fresher to know and learn.
- Firstly, freshers need to do training to learn the basic tools required to work smoothly for about 3-4 months and then he’s put to the on-job training where he shall be allotted with live projects to deal with along with other team member’s support.
- For a fresher Aricent is the ideal place to work, learn and explore in the career. This shall definitely add value to the overall career graph of the individual.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Aricent?
- A fresher who is a software engineer is expected to draw a salary between Rs. 3,30,000 – 4,12,992 provided, their performance in all the rounds of interview respectively.
- This pay shall also include a cash bonus of Rs. 20,000 to all the employees which will be paid in lump sum at the same time to all the fresher employees.
- Further, there is no parental insurance provided here. Employees need to pay for their own insurance as well as their family.
How to Crack the Aricent Placement Test?
Aricent’s exam level in terms of difficulty is said to be Moderate.
The total number of questions asked will be 100 and the candidate is given a total time of 120 minutes.
The subjects tested are-
- English language- 25 questions
- Quantitative ability- 25 questions
- Analytical ability- 25 questions
- Technical- 25 questions
Technical questions include questions asked form C Language, C++, programming, data structures, algorithms, databases, RDBMS, etc.
A candidate who is aiming to strike their first job at Aricent is suggested to solve the mock question papers before appearing in the main examination.
Solving the mock question papers based on past few years pattern will help the candidate to do well in the actual examination during the selection process.
Leave a Reply