AUAT 2019 | Exam Dates (Announced), Application Procedure, Syllabus, Results and Counselling Details
Aliah University Admission Test 2019 – Aliah University, West Bengal, conducts the national level exam Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) for admission to various UG, PG, and five-year integrated courses. The AUAT 2019 is scheduled to be held in May 2019 (B.Tech., BCA and Integrated MBA) and July 2019 (for all other programmes), Read in to know more about AUAT 2019.
AUAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Event||Dates for B.Tech., BCA and Integrated MBA||Dates for all other programmes|
|Commencement of online registration||March 20, 2019||May 15, 2019|
|Last date for registration||April 20, 2019||June 15, 2019|
|The release of Admit Cards||The second week of May 2019||Last week of June 2019|
|Date of Examination||The third week of May 2019||The first week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2019||The second week of July 2019|
|Counselling Begins||The first week of June 2019||The second week of July 2019|
AUAT 2019 Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
- Residents of West Bengal from at least the past ten years for application under the general quota
- The candidates belonging to the other states should register under the OS (other states) quota
Course Wise Eligibility
The course wise eligibility in terms of the educational qualifications is given as follows
|Courses Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech Courses (CEN, ECE, CSE, EEN and MEN), Five-year Integrated BCA-MCA and B.Sc-M.Sc in CSE||10+2 examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects; aggregate 60% in PCM and 50% in Mathematics individually|
|B.Tech 2nd Year Courses (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering with aggregate 60% marks; For those appearing in the final examination of Engineering Diploma, at least 45% first five semesters needed|
|Five-year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computing, Physics, Statistics & Informatics) courses||Candidate must clear 10+2 examination, with PCM as compulsory subjects; a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 60% in relevant subject|
|Five-year Integrated BA-MA English BBA-MBA||10+2 examination, with a minimum of 60% aggregate for BBA-MBA and 50% in English|
|Five-year Integrated BA-MA & B.Sc-M.Sc Geography||For B.Sc-M.Sc, cleared any two Science subjects, along with Geography, at the higher Secondary level
10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% marks both in Geography and aggregate
|MA/M.Sc Geography and MA (History, Arabic, Bengali, English, Urdu)||Geography Hons or History Hons with a minimum of 45%|
|M.Tech||B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA (till 6th semester if candidates are appearing in the exam for the 7th semester)|
|MCA CSE||B.Sc Hons/BCA with Mathematics as a compulsory subject; minimum of 45% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc Mathematics||Three-year degree course, at least 50% in Mathematics (Hons) or major subject|
|M.Sc Statistics & Informatics||Three-year degree course, at least 40% in Mathematics or Statistics|
|LLM||three-year degree course, at least 45% in LLB|
|BA (Arabic, Theology, Islamic Studies, Urdu)||10+2 examination, at least 45% marks in relevant subject|
|B.Sc Nursing||12th examination with aggregate 45% marks|
AUAT 2019 Exam Structure
|The language of the test||English (except for the tests of specific languages)|
|Duration||UG and MM courses: 90 minutes
PG courses: 120 minutes
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
AUAT 2019 Application Procedure
- The application form can be found on the official website www.aliah.ac.in
- Fill the personal details and the address of correspondence
- Submit the preliminary details
- Upload the photograph and signature
- Choose the preferred programmes and examination centres
- After the filling of the application form, the candidates will be directed to the payment page, where they can pay the application fee through net banking ,or debit/credit cards.
AUAT 2019 Application Fees
|Application Fee||For Males||For Females|
|For one programme||500||300|
|For Each Additional programmes||250||150|
A confirmation slip will be generated after the successful completion of the form. Attach the following documents along with the print out of the confirmation receipt
- All the relevant marksheets
- Age proof
- Proof of residence
- Proof for Quota
Send all the documents via registered post/ speed post to
AUAT-2019, Aliah University
New Town Campus, Action Area-II,
Kolkata – 700156
AUAT 2019 Admit Card
- The AUAT 2019 admit cards will available for download on the official website www.aliah.ac.in.
- The admit cards should be retained even after the exam, for counselling purposes. Entry in the exam hall won’t be permitted without the admit card under any circumstances.
AUAT 2019 Results and Counselling
- The AUAT 2019 results will be declared a week after the examination.
- The results will be declared in the form of a rank list.
- The counselling will be based on the same list.
- The candidate will have to fill the counselling form and pay a fee of Rs. 500.
- he seats will be allocated according to the preferred course and the rank.
Procedure For Counselling
- Log in to application Portal by using Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on the button GO FOR e-counseling.
- In this Step, you need to choose the programme as per your preference for admission. The first choice is mandatory and rests are optional. A number of choices shown to an applicant depending on the number of programmes he/she applied and successfully qualified or the programme he/she qualified thought in multiple centers or the programme having multiple branches.
- Make a payment of Rs.500
- Take print of your locked choices.
- Wait for further notification on the website.
AUAT 2019 Last minute Reminders for the candidates
- Entry in the exam hall is not permitted without producing admit cards on the day of the exam. .
- Candidates are required to retain the admit cards even after the examination.
We wish you all the best for AUAT 2019. In case of any other query, please feel free to post in the comments below. We will get back to you as soon as we can.