AUCET Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 – Admission Procedure, Admit Card, Counselling
Andhra University conducts Andhra University Common Entrance Test(AUCET) to provide admissions to candidates in post graduation courses under the streams of Maths, Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Teaching, and Mass Communication. On the basis of the scores obtained in AUCET, candidates get admissions for different post graduation courses, in the Andhra University and its affiliated college in Andhra Pradesh. Also, they can get admissions in Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam and its affiliated colleges.
AUCET 2019 application form is available online in the official website of Andhra University, i.e.www.audoa.in. Let us discuss AUCET eligibility criteria, application fees and exam details in this article.
Andhra University CET Important Updates 2019
|Examination Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Examination||State level(only for Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last date to fill the online application form||April 21|
|Last date to fill the online application form (with late fee)||April 30|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Question Paper Pattern||Objective type questions|
|Exam date||1st week of May|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May|
|Counseling Date||29th May 2019|
|Minimum Passing Marks||50% for General Category|
AUCET Application Fees
- For General Category- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PHC- Rs,500/-
AUCET Application Filling Procedure
- Visit the official website, www.audoa.in.
- Documents to be kept while filling the application form
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Hall-Ticket Number
- Percentage marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth proof
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP certificates etc.
- Parental Income up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees) proof
- Residence address proof
Note: Original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
- Click on Submit button
- Download AUCET form and take a print out for future reference.
AUCET – Documents to be Uploaded in the Application Form
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th Marksheet
- Inter or 10+2 Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
AUCET Admit Card
For Andhra University Common Entrance test, candidates have to download the admit card directly from the website. Admit card will be released on May 4th, 2019.
Admit Card will have Following Details
- Candidate Name
- Passport photo
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Timings
- Exam Center and Address
AUCET Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizenship required
- Must belong to Andhra Pradesh state and should have a valid address proof of residency.
- Should have passed 10+2 with 50% for general category and fore reserved category it is 45%.
- Candidates appearing for 2019 final year examination are eligible
AUCET Test Centers
*Test Center are subject to change
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam will be offline
- The question paper will contain objective type question.
- Total questions will be 100
- Time Duration is 90 minutes
- The medium of Exam paper will English and Telugu.
- No negative marking
- Subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, and Humanities and Social Sciences etc.
AUCET 2019 Cut off Percentage
AUCET 2019 Counseling
- The counseling will be conducted in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates who have cleared the AUCET exam with the cut-off percentage are eligible for counseling.
- The candidate has to appear on the date of counseling to the respective college/institute.
- Following documents have to be presented at the time of counseling:
- Government ID proof
- Admit card
- 10th mark sheet
- Inter or 12th mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
We hope above given details have given you the required information for Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2019. For any further information, please drop your comment in the below section.