For the postgraduate courses, those interested candidates who hold graduation in any field, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University conducts CET examination for every year. Post this examination students are given admissions into various fields including science and technology, commerce, humanitarian etc based on their interest and graduation field that they had chosen before.
BAMU PG CET 2019 | Important Dates, Application Form, Counselling, Results
The BAMU university has 106 centers which are affiliated to various colleges all over the country. The allotment of seats through this examination happens in many stages a total of 7 rounds. It is important for the applicants to be aware of all the important dates relating to this examination right from the date of application form till the date for admission.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Overview
Here are some of the most important dates which need to be marked on the calendar by interested candidates
|Availability of application form||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Hall ticket availability||2nd – 3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of BAMU PG CET exam||2 – 4th week of April 2019|
|Date of hall ticket for M. Com in Chemistry and Computer Science||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of examination for entrance into M. Com in Chemistry and Computer Science||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of results declaration||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of admission forms||1st – 2nd week of May 2019|
|Verification of certificates and documents||2nd – 4th week of May 2019|
|General Merit list||Last week of May 2019|
|Merit list 1||1st week of June 2019|
|Merit list 2||2nd week of June 2019|
|Merit list 3||2nd week of June 2019|
BAMU PG CET Application Form 2019
- Those candidates who are interested to write BAMU PG CET 2019 firstly, need to apply for the examination.
- Before applying, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website which is www.bamu.ac.in
- Candidates must note that while entering the application form, all the necessary certificates and documents required to fill the form smoothly shall be kept aside.
- The application process is completely online whereby the applicants shall log in into the official website and enter the credentials.
How to Apply?
- Applicants need to go to the official website to apply for BAMU PG CET
- Go to the link which says “Apply Online” in order to proceed further
- Candidates are required to start filling the application form online carefully
- Applicants need to upload the documents and passport size photograph as per the prescribed size and format
- After all the processing, the candidate will be taken to a payment gateway where the application fee must be paid.
- The fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
BAMU PG CET Application Fees 2019
The information given below is based on the application fee charged to the candidates in the year 2018. Candidates can get an approximate idea regarding the application fee but however, may not be able to rely completely on this alone.
Steps to be followed if the candidate forgets his/her login password for filling the application form
If it so happens, that the applicant forgets his/her login password to access the application form and further even fill it up, the candidate needs to fill some or all details in order to retrieve the password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Security Code
Once these details are entered, the applicant shall click the “Submit” button.
BAMU PG CET Admit Card 2019
- The admit card of candidates will be made available online on the official website by the competent or governing authority.
- It is important for the candidates to have their admit card while entering into the examination hall so that they are not restricted from entering the exam hall.
- The admit card is the ultimate proof of the candidate writing the exam. The details on the admit card will be based on the credentials entered at the time of application or registration process.
The important information about the candidate that is disclosed on the admit card are
- Name of the candidate
- Passport size photo
- Roll number
- Exam schedule
- Exam center details
BAMU PG CET Results 2019
- The results of BAMU PG CET will be declared around in 1st week of May 2019 on the official website namely www.bamu.ac.in.
- Candidates need to enter their login credentials and login in order to view their results respectively.
- Without entering the right login details a candidate will not be able to see his/her results and thus it is important that the candidate never forgets the same.
- The results will be published by the competent authority who is authorized to do the same.
BAMU PG CET Merit List 2019
- Whether candidates are in the merit list in the examination conducted for the year 2019 will purely depend on the scores that they have secured in the exam.
- Those applicants who have done a timely submission of application only shall be eligible for being on the merit list. A merit number will be assigned accordingly.
BAMU PG CET 2019 Centralised Admission Process
- The admission of the candidate will happen through a centralized system which is called the CAP.
- Following is the process to be followed regarding CAP
- The competent authority shall publish the relevant information through a brochure
- The application shall be filled online through the centralized admission process
- Documents shall be verified at the respective facilitation center
- Publishing of the merit list based on the marks secured by the students in the exam
- The final round of confirming the course chosen by students, any preferences regarding the course
BAMU PG CET 2019 Preference Form
- Applicants need to give their preferences for the institutes where they want to pursue the course before the CAP round 1 takes place.
- Although the candidates are given an opportunity to give their preferences, the allotment will be decided completely based on the CAP Round 1 and round 2.
BAMU PG CET-CAP Allotment Stages 2019
The total number of stages of allotment that a student wanting to pursue through this examination is 7. Further, the overall process and stages of allotment differ for various categories of candidates right from SC, ST, OBC, backward and disabled people.
Seat Allotment in CAP Round I and II
- The allotment in CAP rounds I and II are all computerized
- Stage 1 is a stage which will be executed in the round I and round II
- If seats are remaining after the 1st round, the balance will be carried forward to the next round to be executed
- The executing part shall happen with the tag HU/OHU tag only if seats are remaining and carried forward to the next round
Thus those candidates, who are interested to study PG in any area or field after completion of graduation, need to appear in the Common Entrance test conducted by BAMU for PG. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University holds the authority to conduct the CET examination every year. Similarly, for 2019-20 as well, BAMU PG CET is being conducted.
Interested candidates need to go through the official notification regarding eligibility before actually applying for the exam in 2019-20. After results, allotment will happen a few stages and after the final stage of allotment, students will be able to choose the course and college in which they want to pursue the PG course. The course and college will be allotted based on marks scored in the examination.