BCECE Counselling 2019: BCECE Counselling 2019 procedure has been started on 1st July 2019. The process for counseling will be conducted completely online. Candidates who have appeared in BCECE exam 2019 have to go to the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, to proceed for counseling procedure. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
BCECE 2019 Engineering Counseling Registration has been Started on 1st July 2019, the Admission will be Done through JEE Main. Click Here to Register.
Click here to view notice.
The seat allocation result of BCECE 2019 for 1st Round will be released through online mode on 1st July 2019. Students can check the results for BCECE 2019 seat allotment, by log-in to their profile with the help of their roll number and password, after they have chosen for the stream. The counseling registration and last date of choice filling for BCECE 2019 are on7th July. After allocation of the seats, candidates can report to the designated college before the last date of admission.
BCECE 2019 Counselling Important Dates
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) have released the notification for the important dates of the 1st round of counseling procedures. Candidates who have appeared in the BCECE exams, Counselling for seat allotment in MBBS / BDS in Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar state and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College in B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses are given here in the below table:
|Publication of Merit List on Board’s website||28th June 2019|
|Seat matrix and Business rule posting on the website||30th June 2019|
|Starting Date of online Registration for seat allotment & Choice filling||1st July 2019(10 AM)|
|Mock Seat Allotment Result of choice filled up to 3rd July 2019||4th July 2019(Till 5 PM)|
|Mock Seat Allotment Result of choice filled up to 5th July 2019||6th July 2019(5 PM)|
|Last Date of online Registration for seat allotment, Choice filling, and Choice locking||7th July 2019(11.59 PM)|
|Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date||9th July 2019(10 AM)|
|Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order||9th July to 11th July 2019(11.59 PM)|
|Document Verification Schedule for 1st round Counselling
All candidates allotted in Govt. Medical Colleges
All candidates allotted in Govt. Dental / B.V.C. College and Private Dental Colleges
All candidates allotted in Private Medical Colleges
|12th July and 13th July 2019
14th July 2019
15th July 2019
Note: Other details information for choice filling process etc. with be published with the merit list published on Board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in on 28th June 2019.
BCECE 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates have to enroll themselves for BCECE counseling procedure on the Board’s website,bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, for providing options and preferences. Some points to be noticed by the candidates are before they register for counseling are;
- The registration window for BCECE counseling will become operative after the result have been declared.
- The process of choice filling and locking the seats will be online only.
- Candidates will be allocated seats according to the merit ranks obtained by them, in BCECE 2019.
- Candidates will have to pay the counseling fees via bank challan.
- The counseling procedure will happen in six steps
- Online Registration
- Selection of Preferred Choice
- Seat Allotment
- Handwriting Verification
- Final Allocation of seats
- Document Verification
Let us discuss all the steps one by one.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Online Registration
- Candidates who have participated in BCECE 2019 exam to get admissions in Medical colleges and have scored merit rank, have to register for online counseling session.
- The information required for counseling are; Roll number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Father’s Name.
- Candidate needs to create a password as per specified format.
- After registration, candidates have to mention their contact details, mobile number and security question.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Selection of Preferred Choice
After logging in the BCECE counseling account by using roll number and password, candidates have to enter the following details
- Registration Details of the candidates
- Available Choices of colleges
- Fill Choices of seats
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password
- Provisional Allotment Letter
Candidates have to select their preferred choices of colleges or institute, where they want to get admission, from the given list. The selection of the seats will be done on the basis of preference. After locking the selected choices, the candidates will have to print out their choices for future reference.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment
- Candidates can check their provisional seat allotment status of BCECE 2019 via online mode.
- The allotment will be done based on the selected preferences of the candidates along with their individual merit and availability of seats.
- The candidates will be required to download their provisional allotment letter which will be consisting of the details regarding the counseling center.
- Candidates have to take out the print out of the downloaded allotment letter.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Handwriting Verification
- The candidates will have to go through the verification of their handwriting, where the sample of their handwriting will be required.
- This sample will be compared with the candidate’s handwriting in the BCECE OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination.
- If the candidates get qualified in the handwriting verification process, they can proceed for final allotment of seats.
- This verification is conducted to ensure the authenticity of the candidates who will be getting admission through BCECE 2019 counseling.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Final Allocation of seats
- The candidates who have qualified the handwriting verification procedure, have to login into their BCECE account to check their final allotment status.
- The candidates can download their final allotment status which will be consisting of timings to report at the allotted institutes or colleges where the document verification and payment of tuition fees have to be done for confirmation of admission.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Document Verification
At last, the chosen candidates will have to report at their assigned institute/college for verification of documents. Along with it, the tuition fees also have to be paid by the candidates to confirm their admission. Candidates have to bring the following original documents along with a set of photocopies to the allotted institute for verification:
- BCECE 2019 Seat Allotment Letter provided online
- BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- BCECE Application form copy
- 6 passport size photographs
- BCECE Counselling Call Letter
- 10th class or equivalent class Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate(as proof of age and identity)
- ISC or equivalent exam Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that the result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate to be obtained from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate.
- Certificate showing that the candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar.
- Certificate showing that the candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar.
- Certificate showing that the candidate’s parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee.
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorized by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute.
- Medical Certificate
Note: Caste certificate, Annual income certificate and Domicile certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence (if applicable).
BCECE Counseling For PCB Stream
The BCECE Counselling for PCB subjects is been processed on the basis of NEET(National Eligibility Entrance Test) for the medicine course.
- BCECE 2019 Counselling for candidates coming under PCB stream for admission to Medicine, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Pharmacy programs will start on 6th August 2019.
- The seat allotment procedure will be done until 9th August 2019.
- BC and EBC Categories are carried out for OBC category reservation for the Medical Counselling procedure based on NEET 2019.
- Candidates are required to download the BCECE 2019 Call Letter for attending the PCB Counselling.
The first round of BCECE 2019 Counselling for PCB group applicants will be administered according to the following calendar(tentative) and rank list
|1-28||DQ||6th August 2019|
|1-200||General||6th August 2019|
|201-462||General||7th August 2019|
|1-10||ST||8th August 2019|
|1-154||SC||8th August 2019|
|1-270||EBC||8th August 2019|
|1-284||BC||9th August 2019|
|1-230||RCG||9th August 2019|
BCECE 2019 Seat Matrix
Let us discuss here the seats defined for all the medical colleges or institution present in Bihar for admission in MBBS and Dental courses. The seats will be allocated based on the category of the candidates.
|Name of the College/Institute||Course Name||General Category||SC||ST||EBC||BC||Girls||RCQ||Total|
|Bihar College of
|B. Ph. T(b) B.Th. O||10||3||–||4||2||1||–||20|
|Public Health Institution, Patna||Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology||10||4||–||4||2||–||1||20|
|Public Health Institution, Patna||Bachelor of Operation Theator Technology||10||4||–||4||2||–||1||20|
|Public Health Institution, Patna||Bachelor of Radio Lamging Technology||10||4||–||4||2||–||1||20|
|Public Health Institution, Patna||Bachelor of Ophthalmic Technology||10||4||–||4||2||–||1||20|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||Bachelor of Medical Orthotics & Prosthetics Course||10||4||1||4||2||–||–||20|
BCECE Counseling Important Instructions
- Applicants have to attend the counseling to take part in the seat allocation process.
- All those applicants who will pass both the stages will be called for the counseling.
- At the time of counseling, applicants have to bring all of their original documents, failing which they wouldn’t be processed for admission procedure.
- Applicants will be given with the chance to choose the institution and course, of their own choice, at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the BCECE written exams, the seats will be allocated.
- The counseling procedure will be processed online such as registration for counseling, choice filling, provisional seat allotment, handwriting verification and the final seat allotment.
- The applicants who are willing to get the admission in Bihar medical colleges will have to appear at the allocated time, venue and date, to participate in the counseling procedure.
- The applicants will have to arrive along with all the important original documents, with their photocopies and the required fee.
- The applicants will have to come to the allocated college/Institute, for the final admission procedure.
- Applicants will have to download the call letter from the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, by entering the required login details, such as roll number and password.