Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 admission notification has been released on the official website, The notice was released on 10th February 2019 on its official website. Candidates, who want to get admission for undergraduate courses including B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com. in Banaras University, have to register themselves for the exams on the official website itself. The last date to apply for BHU UET is 9th March 2019. The examination for BHU admission will be conducted from 12th May to 16th May 2019, across 115 centers in India for the computer-based exam and 45 cities for the offline exam.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 | Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) will decide which candidates will be getting admission for undergraduate courses. Therefore, it is advised for students who are willing to get admissions in Banaras University, to prepare very well for the entrance test, based upon the syllabus mentioned by the university.
Also, before applying for the exam, please go through the eligibility criteria and check whether you fulfill the requirements or not. In this article, we will provide you all the details related to the BHU UET 2019 exam, including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, results, etc. Keep reading the article.
BHU Answer Key 2019.
BHU 2019 Institutional Answer Key for UET exam has been released. Click here to view the answer key (B.Sc PCM).
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET)
|Name of the Examination||Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Examination Mode||Offline and Online both|
|Number of colleges participating||6 + BHU|
|Total number of seats for UG programs||5216|
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) Important Dates
|Application form commencement||10th February 2019|
|Last date to apply||9th March 2019|
|Exam dates||12th May to 16th May 2019|
|Admit Card Issue date||1st week of May 2019|
|Results declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) Schedules
Below are the schedules for each day exam of BHU UET 2019. Except for the common Exam, there will be separate tests papers for each subject.
|12th May 2019/Sunday||B.A (Hons.) Arts(131)
B.A (Social Sciences)(132)
|9 AM to 11.00 AM||2 hrs|
|B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Language(564)
B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education Language(565)
|3 PM to 5.30 PM||2.30 hrs|
|13th May 2019/Monday||B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths(181)||9 AM to 11.30 AM||2.30 hrs|
|BPA* North Indian Classical Vocal (177).
BPA* Tabla (174)
BPA* Instrumental Sitar (171)
BPA* Instrumental Flute (172)
BPA* Instrumental Violin (173)
BPA* Indian Classical Dance -Kathak (175)
BPA* Indian Classical Dance – Bharat Natyam (176)
|9 AM – 11 AM||2.00 hrs|
|14th May 2019/Tuesday||B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management (133)||9 AM – 11 AM||2.30 hrs|
|LL.B. (Hons.) (151)||9 AM – 11 AM||2.00 hrs.|
|Common Exam Code (188)
Bachelor of Vocation (Retail & Logistics Management)
|3 PM – 5 PM||2.00 hrs.|
|B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Mathematics (567)||3 PM – 5 PM||2.30 hrs.|
|B. Ed. – Special Education Humanities and Social Sciences (568)||3 PM – 5 PM||2.30 hrs.|
|15th May 2019/ Wednesday||B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. (135)||9 AM -11 AM||2.00 hrs.|
|B.P.Ed.* (Theory) (152)
Shastri (Hons.) (187)
|9 AM – 10 AM||1.30 hrs.|
|Common Exam Code – 189
B.Voc in Food Processing & Management
|3 PM – 5 PM||2.00 hrs.|
|16th May 2019/Thursday||B.A. LL.B (Hons.) – (5 Year) (137)||9 AM -11 AM||2.00 hrs.|
|B.F.A.* (Theory) (180)||3 PM – 4 PM||1.00 hrs.|
Schedule of Practical Tests (To be conducted at the BHU Campus, Varanasi only)
|Thursday to Saturday / 6th June – 8th June 2019||Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed.|
|Friday to Saturday / 24th June – 25th June 2019||Practical examination for BPA|
|Monday / 10th June 2019||Practical examination for BFA|
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Read the eligibility criteria before applying for BHU UET 2019.
|Course Name||Minimum Qualifying Exam||Marks||Compulsory Subjects|
|B.A (Hons.) Arts||10+2||50%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences||10+2||50%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||10+2||50%||Mathematics|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||10+2||50%||commerce/ economics/ mathematics/ finance/financial markets management/computer science/vocational course|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group||10+2||50%||physics, mathematics as compulsory and any one of the following subjects: chemistry, statistics, geology, computer science, information technology, and geography.|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group||10+2||50%||physics, chemistry as compulsory and any one of the following subjects: biology, geology, and geography.|
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with the compulsory subjects along with optional subjects mentioned in the above table.
- Age limit: 22 years as on 1st July 2019
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 Application Form
To fill the application form for BHU UET 2019, please follow the below given steps.
- Visit the official website, www.bhuonline.in.
- Click on the link “Apply for admission” mentioned for undergraduate.
- Keep the scanned photo, scanned signature, ID proof and your credit card/debit card/net banking details for payment, along with you.
- After the identification details are given, candidates have to fill the online application form and select the course after ensuring their eligibility for the concerned course in which they are desirous.
- Next step is to upload scan copy of photo and signature as per instruction, given in the portal
- The last step is the payment procedure. Select the payment option and give the required details.
- Submit all the details and download the generated form
- Take a print out of BHU UET application form and keep a copy for future reference.
BHU UET 2019 Application Fees
|All courses except Shastri(Hons.)||Rs.300/-||Rs.600/-|
Payment Mode: Credit card/Debit Card/Netbanking and Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards for BHU UET 2019 will be available one week before the exams.
- Candidates can directly go the website and download the admit card
- They need to log in with their registration number to get the admit card
- If there is any notification released for admit card, it will be mailed to the candidate’s mail id.
- Check with the details mentioned in the admit card if correctly mentioned or not.
- There should not be any discrepancies with the details in admit card, else it could lead to disqualification.
- Once, you have got the admit card, download and take a print of it.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 Test Pattern
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||2 hours||450||150|
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences||2 hours||450||150|
|Common Test for B. Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management||2.30 hours||450||150|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths group||2 hours||450||150|
|B. Sc. (Hons.): (Bio group)||2 hours||450||150|
Note: Question pattern will be Multiple choice questions.
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2019 Results
- The results for BHU UET 2019 will be declared in the month of June between 15-20th date.
- Candidates have to check the official website, www.bhuonline.in. to know the results.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the results.
- BHU UET 2019 results will consist of candidate’s marks, overall merit, and merit within the category.
- On the basis of this result, merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates who have qualified BHU UET 2019 exam, will get the opportunity to go for counseling round.
For any queries please comment in the comment section we will get back to you as soon as possible.