Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2019 Released | Download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card From Here.
Bihar Board or Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the admit card for Class 12th. Students, who are appearing for Bihar Board Intermediate Examination can get the notice of the admit card from the official site of Bihar Board
Bihar Board 12th Admit card is available to download from 7th Feb 2019 to 12th Feb 2019. The Board officials or authorities are responsible to release to notifications for BSEB 12th Admit Card. They are the one who sets examination dates and time as well for Bihar Metric and Inter examination.
Keep reading the article to get details of admit card for Bihar Board Class 12th.
BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2019
- BSEB has released the notification in its official website for Bihar Board Intermediate Admit Card 2019. Principal and Teacher of the schools are directed to download the admit card for students, using their User ID and Password.
- After downloading is done, they have to put their signatures and school stamp on individual admit cards. So, students are advised to go and collect they admit cards from respective schools.
- To download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2019 Click Here, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Board Admit Card of 12th Class usually consists of
- Name of the Student
- Roll number/Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Board
- Examination Center
- Examination Dates
- Examination Timings
- Passport size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Instructions to be followed as per Admit card
- Reach before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card to the examination center.
- Carry the admit card mandatorily, while entering the examination hall
- Carry two ball pen, pencil, eraser and geometry box
- Don’t bring mobile phones, calculators, any electronic gadgets, blank paper sheet or any book inside the examination hall.
Note: If Students are downloading the Admit card on their own, they will need their Headmaster’s and Principal’s Signature along with school stamp in it, else it will not be considered as a valid admit card.
Bihar School Education Board is responsible to conduct examination for Metric and Intermediate Classes, every year. Bihar Board is also responsible for providing affiliation for most of the school in Bihar. The syllabus for BSEB affiliated schools are prescribed by the State Board itself and the question papers in the exams are prepared based on this syllabus. Students are advised to prepare according to the syllabus, formulated by Bihar Board for their Inter exams.
We hope this article has helped you to get the required information about Bihar Board Class 12th Admit card and examination. If there are any queries regarding this article, please drop your comments in the below section.