Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019 application is released on January 4th, 2019 by BITS Pilani. 20th March 2019 will be the last date to apply for BITSAT 2019. Candidates, who are willing to give the exam for the undergraduate course in Engineering, have to register themselves and fill the form on or before the specified last date. Before applying for the BITSAT 2019 exam, candidates should make sure, they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per given in the prospectus.
BITSAT 2019 | Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Fees
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019 will be conducted from 16th May to 26th May 2019. We are here to provide all the details related to BITSAT 2019 exams which will include, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, and fees, BITS Pilani first-degree courses, admit card, results, etc. Keep reading the article for further details.
BITSAT 2019 Updates
|Name of the exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BITSAT)|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
|Level of Examination||University|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Campuses in India||Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad|
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
|The release of Application form||4th January 2019|
|Last date to apply||20th March 2019|
|Correction of application form||22nd to 25th March 2019|
|Allotment of test centers||27th March 2019|
|Slot Booking of test date and center||28th March – 8th April 2019|
|Hall ticket download with instructions||12th April – 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT Exam or online test||16th May – 26th May 2019|
|To apply for Admission with 12th marks||16th May – 18th June 2019|
|Admission list and waiting list announcement date||20th June 2019|
Note: Dates may vary from center to center.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized school or board or institute.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths and in case of candidates have opted for subject Biology also should have passed with 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with 60% marks in each of subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 are also eligible to write BITSAT 2019 exam.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2017 or earlier, are not eligible to appear for BITSAT 2019.
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019?
BITSAT 2019 application forms are available since 4th Jan 2019. Interested candidates have to apply online on the official website of BITS Pilani,bitsadmission.com. Lets us check step by step process to apply.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
- After that candidates have to fill the details, correctly.
- Upload the scan copy of Photograph and Signature at the prescribed format.
- The last step will be the payment of fees through online modes such as debit card, credit card, and net banking or through e-challan(ICICI bank).
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it for future reference.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates who have filled the application form for BITSAT 2019, can download the admit card from 12th April 2019 by login into official website www.bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx.
- Candidates have to take a print out of it and keep the hardcopy for future reference
- Candidates are allowed in the examination hall with admit card only
- The admit card of BITSAT 2019 consist of following details:
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Test Center
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Subject Opted
- Candidates signature
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidate’s emergency contact number
BITSAT 2019 Application Fees
|For Male candidate||Rs.3150/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2650/-|
- If any candidate has chosen Dubai as their center of examination, then the fees for both male and female candidates is US $80 or Rs.5600/- in Indian rupees.
- The details to pay the fees have been mentioned on the website too.
- Once the payment is made, it cannot be refunded back.
- For the candidates staying out of India, have to pay through International credit or debit cards.
Documents to be uploaded with the BITSAT Application form
- Class 10th certificate/matriculation certificate/SSC certificate passed from a recognized school or institute
- 10+2 mark sheet or certificate from a recognized school or the institute.
- Passport size photo
- Scan copy of the candidate’s signature
BITSAT 2019 Exam Centers
- BITSAT 2019 exam will be conducted in 49 cities all over India and one in Dubai, UAE, internationally.
- Candidates can opt for 3 preferred centers, based on the availability, the center will be allotted.
Below is the list of examination centers
|Agra||Dubai Campus of BITS||Jaipur||Nasik||Surat|
|Allahabad||Goa Campus of BITS||Jammu||Patna||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Bangalore||Gorakhpur||Jamshedpur||Pilani Campus of BITS||Vadodara|
|Chennai||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Lucknow||Ranchi||Mangalore|
BITSAT 2019 Examination Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of questions||150|
|Parts of question paper||Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical reasoning|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Marking||3 marks for each correct answer and -1 for each incorrect answer|
Note: Each day exam will be conducted in two slots, 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates can choose the slots based upon the availability.
BITSAT 2019 Examination Syllabus
- Bits Pilani have given syllabus details for BITSAT 2019 exam in the prospectus or notification released on the official website.
- BITSAT 2019 exams question paper will consist of NCERT syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English Proficiency and Reasoning.
- Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus to prepare for exams
- In general, the syllabus covers the topics, which have been taught to the students in their 10+2 classes.
|Units & Measurement|
|Newton’s Law of Motion|
|Impulse & Momentum|
|Work & Energy|
|Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|Heat & Thermodynamics|
|Magnetic Effect of Current|
|States of Matter|
|Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|Physical & Chemical Equilibria|
|Chemical Kinetics and Surface Chemistry|
|Hydrogen & s-block Elements|
|p- d- & f-block Elements|
|Principles of Organic Chemistry & Hydrocarbons|
|Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen & Nitrogen|
|Biological, Industrial & Environmental Chemistry|
|Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry|
|Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry|
|Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry|
|Ordinary Differential Equations|
English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning
BITSAT 2019 Results
- The results for BITSAT 2019 exams will be declared in two parts.
- Candidates can see the immediate results after completing the online test, on the computer screen itself. It will be displayed as the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Secondly, they can see the admit list and wait for the list on 20th June 2019, on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their application number, date of birth and roll number to view the results.
BITSAT 2019 Courses or Programme
|BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus|
|Bachelors in Engineering B.E.||Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical, Civil.|
|Bachelors in Pharmacy B.Pharma|
|Masters in Science M.Sc.||Biological Sciences, Economics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and General Studies.|
|BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus|
|Bachelors in Engineering B.E.||Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical.|
|Masters in Science M.Sc.||Mathematics, Physics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics,|
|BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus|
|Bachelors in Engineering B.E.||Electronics & Communication, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.|
|Bachelors in Pharmacy B.Pharma|
|Masters in Science M.Sc.||Mathematics, Physics.Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics|
For any queries related to BITSAT 2019, sent email to
mail id: email@example.com
Or contact here on phone numbers: 7349470595, 9148237202
Monday to Friday 9.00 am till 6.00 pm.
For any queries please comment in comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.