BSF Online Form 2019 | Application For 1072 Head Constable Posts Starts from 14th May
BSF Online Form 2019: The border security force has releases more 1000 vacancies under the BSF recruitment drive for 2019. The applicants who are interested in the job needs to apply before the last date. The application for applying online will be available on bsf.nic.in or at our website. The starting date of the application is from May 14th, 2019. Click Here to Apply. However, we will provide you with a link on this website. You can also download BSF online form 2019 from this website.
BSF Online Form 2019 – Vacancies
With this recruitment, it provides a good opportunity for the candidates to apply for BSF online. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 12th June 2019. As we have mentioned above, there are more than 1050 vacancies available in BSF Recruitment. This time the recruitment is for head constable in radio operator and radio mechanic. There are 300 vacancies in the radio operator department. While 772 vacancies are available in radio mechanic department. Based on the category, the vacancies available for radio operator are
Radio Operator Department Vacancies Category Wise
Radio Mechanic Department Vacancies Category Wise
Application for BSF Online
The application link for the BSF online will be activated on May 14th, 2019. Those who are interested in the recruitment needs to apply before 12th June 2019. Remember that the application process for this recruitment can only be done online. There is no other method for applying for this process. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
BSF Recruitment 2019 Application for the Head Post
- The candidates who are interested in the process can only apply online, bsf.nic.in
- There is no other mode available for the candidate to apply from.
- The applicant needs to have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Also, the e-mail ID and mobile number should be active throughout the process. This is because the selection process along with all the correspondence will be possible only through the mobile number and e-mail ID.
- There can be no request for a change in e-mail ID or mobile number afterward.
- There are guidelines and instructions mentioned on the official recruitment website of BSF. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions clearly before applying.
- All the details that are to be filled in the application form need to be filled with utmost care.
- After the application form is filled candidates should keep a print with them for any other correspondences in the future.
How to Apply for RM and RO posts
The application process for both the posts is completely online. There is no other mode where a candidate can apply for these posts. Also, while filling the form, utmost care needs to be taken. Nk changes afterward entertained by the BSF or any other concerning authority. Thus, we are helping you with step by step process on how to fill the application online.
- We have provided you the official link for the BSF portal above. This link will be active 14th May onwards.
- Click on this link above or copy paste in your browser for your registration.
- You will be asked to be filled up a few details like mobile number and e-mail ID. After you fill this up, a password along with a registration ID will be generated for you.
- Keep this ID and password safe for any future correspondences.
- Now, login into the portal using this password and ID.
- You will be asked to fill up some basic details lime educational details, personal details, etc. Take care to fill this up without any mistake. There will be no changes allowed in the form afterward.
- There will be documents that you need to upload on the official website. Upload the scanned images of all the documents in the format given by the portal.
- Now the entire process is over and you will be asked to submit. Check the application form before submitting anything.
- Now you will be forwarded to the payment window. Here you need to pay the prescribed examination fee.
- Once the fee is paid, you have successfully applied for the recruitment process.
- You can take out a print of the application form for any correspondence happening in the future. Keep it with you safely until the selection process is over.
More details will be updated on the website about the application process once the portal is activated.
BSF Recruitment 2019 Examination Fee
Examination fee for BSF online 2019 differs based on the category of the applying person. For OBC and general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100. Candidates who are serving BSF or SC, ST, and female candidates applying for this post are exempted from paying any examination fee. The payment for the online form can be done through multiple gateways. They can pay through SBI online getaway, by internet banking, credit/debit card or UPI BHIM.
BSF Online Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for BSF online recruitment is as follows:
The candidates who are suitable and eligible for the head constable post in BSF will have to go through four stages of the selection procedure. This will be a written test, documentation and PST/PET, descriptive examination, and medical test. Only after passing through all these procedures, the candidate will be selected for the post.
All the future updated details for the BSF online form 2019 will be posted when the application form is activated. We will keep you posted till the selection process is over and results are announced.