BVP CET Counselling 2019: Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University which conducts the BVP CET entrance exam. BVP Common Entrance Test is a gateway to get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliated institutions. The university conducts the separate examinations to offer admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management, and other courses.
A merit list has been released by the university, containing the list of all the students who have passed the entrance exam. The students will be called for counseling based on the merit list. Read on to find out more.
BVP CET Counselling 2019 Important Dates
We have provided all the important dates here so that you do not miss any deadline. Take note of them and plan accordingly to avoid any hassle.
|Declaration of result||June 23, 2019|
|Release of merit list||June 23, 2019|
|Commencement of BVP CET 2019 Counselling||June 29|
|Last date of BVP CET 2019 Counselling||July 1, 2019|
|Start of classes||July 10, 2019|
BVP CET Counselling Schedule 2019
You will be called for counseling based on your rank in the merit list. Note that if you do not report to the venue on your counseling date and miss your slot, your candidature may get canceled. Hence, take proper note of the date and don’t forget it.
|Date||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 1 to 500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Rank 501 to 1000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 1001 to 1500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Rank 1501 to 2000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 2001 to 2500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Rank 2501 to 3000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 3001 to 3500||9.30 a.m. onwards|
|Rank 3501 to 4000||1.30 p.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 4001 to 5000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 5001 to 6000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 6001 to 7000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
|June 29 to July 1, 2019||Rank 7001 to 8000||10.00 a.m. onwards|
BVP CET Counselling Procedure
- Issue of the call letter: After the declaration of the result, the first 5000 ranked candidates will be sent a call letter to their registered email ID. They need to download the call letter and report to the venue on time.
- Reporting at the counseling venue: The venue for counseling is Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune. The students who received the call letter need to turn up at the venue on the given date and at the given time with the required documents for verification. Note: That if you did not receive the call letter, but are eligible for counseling on that day, you can turn up for spot admission. However, if you do not report to the venue on the scheduled date, your candidature may be canceled.
- Filling of choices: You need to fill in the choice of college and course in your preferred order. Even though it is safer to fill in more choices, it is unwise to add courses you do not want to the list, as you may end up being allotted seats in them. Hence, choose wisely, placing your preferred courses on top on the list.
- Allotment of seats: Based on your merit, preference order and availability of seats, you will be allotted a seat. The university will give the provisional seat allotment letter to the candidates to get admission into the allotted college.
- Verification of documents: Once you are allotted a seat, you need to provide your documents and certificates for verification. You must carry the original along with two photocopies. If you fail to produce the required documents, your seat may be forfeited.
BVP CET Counselling 2019 – Documents To Be Produced At The Time of Verification
- Counseling call letter of BVP CET 2019
- Date of Birth (DoB) certificate
- Class 10 and 12 marks sheet
- Aadhar card
- SSC certificate or College leaving certificate or certificate of domicile (if applicable)
- Caste validity certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for 11th and 12th standard in India
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after class 12)
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after class 12)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Six passport-size photographs with candidate’s name written on the backside
- Receipt of the of tuition fees, other fees and hostel fees in case you are admitted to Hostel
BVP CET Counselling 2019 – Payment of Tuition Fee
You need to pay the tuition fee to confirm the seat. The fees can be paid by drawing a demand draft in favor of the “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable in Pune.
The annual tuition fee is
- For regular – 1,12,000
- For institutional quota – l,70,000
For more information, you may want to check out the official website link: http://bvuniversitv.edu.in/
The candidates will be called for counseling based on their rank in the merit list. They need to turn up at the venue on time with the required documents for verification. Then, they need to fill in the order of their preferred colleges and courses, based on which they will be allotted a seat. They may confirm the seat by paying the tuition fee. We hope that this article helped clear all your doubts regarding BVP CET Counselling 2019.