Capgemini Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career growth, and Salary
Capgemini is a French company founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf, headquartered In France. It is a multinational company which provides one of the worlds largest IT consulting, outsourcing and professional services.
Capgemini conducts recruitment both for fresher’s and experienced. Capgemini placement papers consist of Quants, Logical Reasoning, Essay Writing, and Capgemini Pseudo Code multiple choice questions. The paper set usually has around 50-60 questions and candidates have to clear the test to go further hiring procedures.
There is no negative marking in Capgemini test. The test is conducted to check candidates problem-solving skills. But they need to clear the minimum cutoff marks to go to the next level of recruitment.
Let’s discuss career growth, salary and tips to clear the aptitude test.
How is Career Growth in Capgemini?
- Career growth in Capgemini depends upon the role and domain for which candidates are assigned. Financial services domain is more robust in Capgemini and the opportunities are challenging than other domains.
- But there is growth for other domains as well depending upon the project architecture and nature of your role. The growth opportunities square measure ample and also the company provides you with a good style of choices to interact in further information activities like CSR and building internal tools for corporate use.
- Apart from being a good performer, you have to be ethical and should have a positive attitude else wrong behavior could lead to termination, no matter if you are the best coder.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Capgemini?
- Capgemini salary for fresher’s who joins as Software Associate ranges up to 2.4L PA. The pay and promotions here are as per industry standards.
- Salary here also depends on if you have selected for on-campus recruitment or off-campus recruitment. On campus recruitment usually offers 3LPA but off campus offers 2.4 LPA.
- Increments are given based upon your performance and depend upon appraisal cycle you belong to as per your joining date.
How to Crack the Capgemini Aptitude Test?
As discussed Capgemini placement paper consist of,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical and verbal reasoning
- Essay writing and
To crack Capgemini Aptitude test one should prepare for the below topics
- Data Interpretation
- Speed and Distance
- Profit and Loss
Prepare well on these topics before appearing for Capgemini campus placement to clear the cut-off percentage.
After the written test, the candidate has to go through 3 Rounds of Interview i.e.,
- Technical interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR round
Then they get selected for the appointment in Capgemini.