CAT Admit Card 2019: This year, the CAT exam will be conducted by IIM Kozhikode. The preparations among the students are already in their last phase. The main thing that students remember before the exam is the admit card. And as the last notification by the central board, CAT admits card 2019 will be released in October 2019. The students can download their respective admit card from the official website of IIM CAT. The official announcements are yet to be made, but it is expected that the admit cards will be available for download in the last week of October 2019.
CAT admit card 2019 is a compulsory document for students in the CAT exam hall. Any student who has not carried the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Also, candidates need to download the hall ticket/admit card, as the same will not be through any post.
CAT Admit Card 2019
|CAT Events||Important Dates|
|Registration||August – October|
|Admit card download||Last week of October|
|Last date to download admit card||Last week of November|
|Main exam||Last week of November|
How To Download Your CAT Admit Card 2019?
To download your CAT admit 2019, you are required to go through the following steps
- Open the official CAT 2019 website
- On the page, you will find a admit card tab, click on it.
- Enter your credentials like the password and registration ID.
- Now the admit cars will open on your screen.
- There will be a button to download the admit card, click on it and save it in your desktop.
- Take more than 2 copies of CAT to admit card.
Problems While Downloading The CAT Admit Card 2019
There may be few issues one might face while downloading the CAT admit card 2019. Below are the three problems that one might face and their solutions.
|Slow internet connection||Check the speed of your net connection, if it is slower then you need to switch to the faster connection to download your CAT admit card.|
|The technical issue on the main website||Due to heavy traffic or other technical reason, the official CAT website may face a technical glitch. Thus, in this case, don’t try to continuously log in. Logout the website and after some time you can download your admit card.|
|Forgot password or wrong login details||In case if you don’t remember your password, there is an option of ‘forgot password’ on the official website. You can click on it and follow the instructions to change your credentials. Use this new password to download your 2019 CAT admit card.|
Details Mentioned On CAT Admit Card 2019
Following details will be available on the CAT admit card 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Registration number of the candidate
- Candidate’s caste CATegory
- Time and date of the CAT exam
- Google map link in order to locate the CAT exam center
- Test system number in order to identify yourself in the exam center
- Emergency contact number
Error On the CAT Admit Card And How To Correct Them?
As soon as you download your admit card, do check the information printed on it. There might be a spelling mistake or completely wrong name written on the admit card. These are some of the information that should be correct:
- CAT registration number must match the registration user ID given.
- The name of the candidate should be correctly written.
- Date of birth written on the application form must match with all the documents provided for the proof.
- Birth CATegory of the candidate must be correct.
- Test city must be from the four options given by the candidates in the application form.
- Candidate’s signature and photograph must be clearly visible.
These are some of the details that should be correctly mentioned in the application form. But if in case some of these details are wrong or misspelled than the candidate can immediately contact the exam authority for this to get corrected. The helpline number for CAT examination is 1-800-209-0830.
Exam Day Instructions
- Carry 2 copies of your CAT admit card along with a photo ID proof which should be a photocopy as well as the original.
- In order to complete all the identifiCATion process, reach out the examination center a minimum of 2 hours before.
- You should not sign your CAT admit card beforehand. The admit card is supposed to be signed only inside the exam hall and in the presence of the invigilator.
- Stick your photo on your admit card and this photo should resemble the one provided on the application form.
- You cannot carry your mobile phone, calculator, iPad or other electronic devices in the examination hall. These devices are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Donor carries any luggage or bags inside the CAT 2019 examination. There will be no provisions made for these items to be kept safe.
- Candidates that have a pacemaker, metal implant, etc in their body needs to carry a medical certificate of the same.
Documents Required Along With the CAT Admit Card 2019
There are a few governments issued documents that every candidate should carry along with they admit card without fail. Below is the list of the same. Anyone of these documents will be more than enough for the candidates to be allowed in the exam.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Driver’s license
- College/University ID