CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE is one of the top boards in the country. Apart from ICSE and other State Boards, CBSE is also one of the boards which regulate most of the school on India. CBSE board is responsible for conducting examination for Class 10th and 12th for CBSE affiliated schools as well as announcing the exams timetable, results, issuing admit cards and certificates.
Central Board of Secondary Education has released the admit card for Class 10 on its official website www.cbse.nic.in. CBSE Class 10 Admit Card is available both for Public and Private schools in the website. Students have to check the official website of CBSE Board to get their respective admit cards.
CBSE Board has released the admit card for Class 10th session 2020-21, on its official website. Students are advised to start their final preparation for Class 10 exams, as the days left are very few for the exams. They should start revising the studied materials, which are covered in their syllabus. CBSE Class 10 Exams will be from 4th May 2021 to 7th June 2021.
Download all types of Admit Cards for the academic session of 2019-20 from here.
CBSE 10th Admit card and LOC for regular candidates released on April 2021. Students can collect their admit cards by visiting their respective schools.
CBSE Class 10th Admit Card Dates
|CBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
|Availability of Admit Card
|4th May 2021 – 10th June 2021
CBSE Class 10th Admit Card Procedure to Download
- Visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE.
- For regular students and for private students, there are separate links to download. Students are requested to click on the respective links.
- Once you click on the link, a separate webpage will get open.
- Enter the required details and click on submit button.
- Your admit card for CBSE Class 10th exam will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and save for future reference.
Note: Students have to take the Principal’s signature of their respective schools in the admit card.
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2020
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- School Code Number
- Center Code Number
- Photo of Candidate
- Candidates Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Name
- Center Name
- Subjects Name with subject code and exam dates & Timings
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Principal
- Signature of Invigilator
CBSE Class 10 Admit Card Exam Day Instructions
- The Candidate must keep the admit card at the time of examination and present on-demand to the invigilator of the exam center.
- The Candidate should see the Date sheet also for exam dates and timings.
- For Visually Impaired or Physically Disabled students, a medical certificate or a document should be presented to support their disability.
- Candidates should check all the particulars and check if any corrections are required, it should be notified to the respective school immediately.
FAQ’s on CBSE Class 10 Admit Card 2020
How can I download CBSE admit card?
- Visit the official web portal of CBSE that is @ cbse.nic.in.
- Choose the Search By as required and enter your details in the box.
- Now click on proceed.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
How do I get my CBSE to admit card?
Schools will provide the CBSE admit card to all Class 10 & 12 students in the month of april. Private students can download the admit card online from cbse.nic.in.
We hope this article has given sufficient information about CBSE Class 10th Admit Card and other related details. If there are any queries regarding CBSE Board 10th class admit card, mention your comments in the below section, we will try to reply to them at the earliest.