Common Entrance Examination AMPAI 2019 | Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Counselling
The Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE AMPAI) for students in the State and National level. Students of Sikh and Other Minority and Non-Minority in the State and National level will be granted admission in the B.Tech and B.Pharm courses through CEE AMPAI
CEE AMPAI 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of registration||February 2019, third week|
|Last day for registration||April 2019, last week|
|Availability of admit card||May 2019, the first week|
|CEE AMPAI Examination date||May 2019, the first week|
|Declaration of results||May 2019, last week|
CEE AMPAI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria applicable for all the candidates writing the test are the following
|B.Tech||10+2 examination with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, with 30% marks in English
Individually pass in Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the optional subjects
|B.Pharm||10+2 examination with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, with 30% marks in English
Individually pass in Physics and Chemistry with Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ as one of the optional subjects
Additionally, the candidates should also have Indian Nationality.
CEE AMPAI 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Offline OMR based examination|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark and 2 marks questions, with no negative marking|
|Subjects||Mathematics: 100 marks
Physics: 75 marks
Chemistry: 75 marks
Biological sciences: 100 marks
As per last year, the subject wise syllabus can be found at drive.google.com/file/preview
CEE AMPAI 2019 List of Colleges
|College||Number of seats|
|JIS College of Engineering||360|
|Narula Institute of Technology||330|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology||270|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology||60|
|Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College||144|
CEE AMPAI 2019 How to Apply?
The mode of application and fees payment for CEE AMPAI is both online and offline The following steps can be followed for registration:
- Go to the official website
- Find the form by entering all the personal and educational qualification details
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature and admit card of class 10
- The candidate will then be directed to the payment gateway
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or
- through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking
- The candidates can download the application form from the website
- Application Fee of Rs.200/- has to be paid by DD in favor of
“Association of Minority
Professional Academic Institutes” or “AMPAI” payable at Kolkata.
- Duly filled up Application Form along with Examination fee and important documents can be submitted either in person or by post to the following address
Dwarka Building, 1st Floor, 7, Sarat Bose Road,
Kolkata West Bengal. Pin – 700 020.
List of documents to be submitted with the form
- Copy of Admit Card of 10 Standard examination
- Signature scans
CEE AMPAI 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be available for download on the official website.
- The admit card will carry details like the candidate’s name and date of birth, registration number, and the venue of examination.
CEE AMPAI 2019 Examination Centres
The test centers as per last year are the following
CEE AMPAI 2019 Results and Counselling
- The results will be declared in May 2019, following which the candidates will be called for counseling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats according to the preferences and merit list.
- However, merit alone won’t be the only criterion, and the availability of seats in a particular course will be one of the determiners for seat allocation
CEE AMPAI 2019 General Instructions
- Candidates have to bring one photo identification proof at the Examination Hall, along with the admit cards. The photo identification may be Admit card of Class / Std.X /10+2 examinations.
- There is no negative marking in this paper, and hence the candidates are advised to attempt all the questions wisely.
- Black / Blue Ball Point Pen must be used for filling the OMR sheets
The candidates are advised to go through all the instructions carefully before registration. If you have any other doubts, please feel free to post them in the comments section below. Good luck to CEE AMPAI 2019!