Chhattisgarh(CG) Pre D.El.Ed
2019 – Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will organize the Pre Diploma in Elementary Education (CG Pre D.El.Ed.) Entrance Exam for admission to the 2 years D.El.Ed courses in the Aided, Non Aided colleges and institutes. This exam is held to take teachers education to next level of NCTE authorized by the Teachers Institute of the state level for the academic session of 2019. Chhattisgarh Vyapam will release the online application for the CG Pre D.El.Ed exam. The students who will be announced qualified in this entrance exam, only those will get admission in many diploma programs.
Candidates can find all the information related to the Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed application procedure on this page. They are suggested to keep visiting the page including the official website for frequent updates.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date of online application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Application fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application fee last date||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit card release date||Last week of May 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2019|
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the students who want to apply for the CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 examination that they check the eligibility criteria set by the Board. The applications of the candidates will be declined who do not meet the criteria. In this article giving all the essentials that the student has to fulfill to be eligible for this examination.
- The applying candidate must be a resident of India.
- Minimum age must be 17 years and maximum 33 years as on July 01.
- Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination. Students appearing for 10+2 may also apply for the examination. He/she must submit the passing certificate before the exam date. A relaxation of 5% will be provided to the candidates of reserved category.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Application Form
CG Pre D.El.Ed Online Application form commences from 3rd week of April 2019
- CG Pre D.El.Ed Online Application Form the last date is 1stweek of May 2019
- Students must know all the guidelines prior to filling the Online Application form and candidates are required to read the given eligibility criteria stated on the official website.
- Candidates are required to go to the official website to fill the application form
- They must fill all their personal information carefully & also academic to apply for this exam.
- Students are required to upload their documents only a scanned copy.
- Candidates are suggested to take print out of the application form for further reference.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Application Process
The application procedure for CG Pre D.El.Ed Process will be held in the month of April 2019. It will be held online. Students who want to appear for this examination will have to go through the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Step 1: A new page of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR Pre D.Ed. 2019” will open after clicking on the Application Form link on the official website. On this page, the student has to click whether they are a citizen of India or not. After choosing on the option Yes, the application form will open up.
Step 2: The candidate has to fill in the following information sequentially.
- Candidate Name in block letters
- Father’s name in block letters
- Mother’s name in block letters
- Date of Birth and Class 12th Roll Number
- Category(Caste) as applicable.
- CG Domicile – In this the candidate has to mark whether he is a resident of Chattisgarh or not.
- Class – Candidate has to opt for the proper class to which they belong from the options.
- Whether physically handicapped (PH) or not. If yes, then appropriate fees will be shown
- The candidate has to first download the Image format page. In that page, the candidate has to first paste their photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- After this they have to get it scanned in JPEG format, the minimum size is 40 KB and maximum 50 KB. The file should be saved with an alpha-numeric name with no spaces or dots in between.
After filling the duly filled image format page, the candidate has to upload it to the link. As soon as candidate uploads it, the image formation will be shown in another window.
- The two identification marks on the body of the candidate
- Contact information for the candidate – address to which all the relevant information must be sent.
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Email Address of the candidate
- Exam City priority
- The announcement which the candidate has to agree to.
- A code will be there which the candidate has to enter in the box given and then click on the submit button.
- Immediately after the candidate clicks on the Submit button, a pop-up box will be shown where the candidate will be asked whether they want to pursue further or edit the application form.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Fees
After making sure that the information filled by the applicant is correct, the applicant has to pay the fees so that the application procedure is finish. The payments can be done through
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Exam Pattern
|General mental test||30|
There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Chhattisgarh Pre D.El.Ed Admit card
The admit card for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 will be declared 1 week prior the day of the examination. It will be announced for those candidates who register themselves successfully prior to the last date. It can be downloaded from the official website using the 15 digit registration ID which the student got at the time of the registration and from the direct link which will be offered on this page.
The admit card is a significant document which is required to be carried on the day of the examination. Including the admit card, the candidate has to bring a blue/black ballpoint pen and a proper ID proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc. A student without appropriate ID proof and the admit card will not be permitted to take the examination.
It is suggested that the candidate check all the information thoroughly prior to the final submission because no modification in the application will be permitted once the candidate fills the application form.