CGI Placement Papers – Recruitment, Career Growth and Salary Package for Fresher’s
CGI Group Inc. also was known as CGI, is a Global Information Technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, Outsourcing, and solutions company. The organization is headquartered in Canada. It was founded in 1976. CGI has a huge number of clients all over the world in various industries.
CGI conducts recruitment to hire freshers every year. CGI Placement papers have a moderate level of questions depending on your academic studies and to test your aptitude and technical skills.
Let’s discuss here, selection procedure, growth for freshers in terms of career and salary in CGI.
How is Career Growth in CGI?
CGI is a good company to join as a fresher. You have job security and good pay here. You will be given internal training for different and latest technologies. Also, you get chances to grab on-site opportunity based on projects.
CGI has multiple positions where you can build your career like;
- Associate Software Engineer
- Software Engineer for
- Senior Software Engineer
- Lead Analyst, etc.
Freshers are usually hired for Associate Software Engineer Position. They will be given training for a few months during their probation period and will be assigned to new projects. Based upon your performances, you will have growth in the company.
What is the Salary for freshers in CGI?
- On an average, CGI gives 3.36 Lacs Per Annum salary to fresher’s, who join as Associate Software Engineer.
- Once they have completed one to two year in CGI, based upon their appraisal cycle, they are offered an annual salary package of around 5 lacs for Software Engineer position.
- For Senior Software Engineer, the salary is around 9 lacs per annum and for Lead Analyst position, the salary goes up to 12.75 lacs per annum.
- Also, for higher level posts like System Engineers and Senior System Engineer, salary increases accordingly.
How to Crack the CGI Aptitude Test?
The selection process in CGI Technologies for hiring fresher does consist of 4 rounds;
- Written Assessment
- Technical round 1
- Technical round 2
- HR Discussion
CGI placement paper contains Quantitative Aptitude questions, Logical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning and few questions from Business Analysis. Technical questions are related to coding. There is no negative marking for giving the wrong answer.
- Technical round 1 will have questions related to the projects you have mentioned in your resume.
- In Technical round 2, questions related to a programming language like Java, XML, HTML, JSP etc. will be asked by the interviewer.
- At last, the HR round will be conducted to check your communication and intellectual skills. You could be asked to prepare a presentation on any given topics.
- BE/B.Tech graduates
- Branch: CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Mining, Metallurgy, and Materials Engineering etc.,
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No backlogs
We wish all the candidates, Best of Luck, who are going to appear for CGI recruitment drive.