CoCubes Placement Papers | How to get 90+ Percentile, Exam Pattern
CoCubes is India’s major assessment and hiring platform. They run evaluations to measure employability across all domains – from programming to plumbing. CoCubes performs with 600+ corporate clients to perform entry-level and lateral assessments and has ingress to more than a million students via the platform.
We run 2 million+ performs each year in 350+ cities; thus, everyday aids our corporate clients bring down interview bandwidth using our central assessment platform, aiding our institutional client’s measure and develop employability and assisting candidates to move ahead on their career path.
What is the use of CoCubes Exam?
I have given the CoCubes test so I will be able to put light on it.
- The test is not too troublesome, with average preparation, you can score well.
- Then comes to companies and placement.M any companies are startups and companies which you never heard of. Most of them are having really bad reviews on the Glassdoor.
- By taking exams like Cocubes, Amcat, Elitmus etc you’ll get exposed to the various type of questions, you’ll get an assessment report which will help you know where you stand. Hence, you can work on a particular topic to get a better score.
- One of the biggest advantages would be you’ll get a certificate or Scorecard which will be usable for 1 year (CoCubes), 3 years (Amcat) etc that can be used to skip the first level screening test in a hiring procedure.
How to get 90+ Percentile in CoCubes Exam?
- Candidates must answer multiple choice questions carefully.
- Candidates must practice a lot.
- Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses
- Applicants must practice placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
What is CoCubes Pattern?
The CoCubes comprises 4 Modules:
- Quantitative Aptitude Tests (60 Minutes): It consists of mostly numeric and calculations like Time & work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, and Profit & Loss, Probability, Statistics, Ratio, Percentages, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Interest etc.
- Analytical Reasoning Tests (60 Minutes): It consists of Visual Reasoning, Relationships, Flowcharts, Coding-Decoding, Series, and Odd one out and Analogies.
- English Usage Tests (60 Minutes): It consists of Reading Comprehension, Prepositions, Speech, Tenses, and Verbal Ability along with Synonym – Antonym, Spellings, Idioms, and Phrases.
- Domain Tests (30 Minutes): It consists of core questions of Engineering Subjects & IT subjects, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and many more.
You can crack this cocubes test but their level of questions. This is good the syllabus for this test is the deep basic of aptitude and English level is also good to go through technical well and go through coding they usually ask from the pointer, structure, and basic of C, C++