Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) has been introduced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This has been initiated to reach the computer proficiency and typing skills of aspirants of Government jobs. This is mandatory for the positions such as data entry/ IT operator/Assistant Grade-3/Shorthand/Typist and other similar position in the departments, corporations and agencies under MP state government.
Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) 2019 | Registration, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Scorecard
The purpose of CPCT is to regulate assessment of computer proficiencies for recruitment in various positions in state government agencies to ensure fair and transparent assessment of candidates. CPCT is a Computer Based Examination system focused on the evaluation of skill sets that are required for regular working in various government jobs. Candidates looking for Government Jobs will be expected to participate in CPCT Assessment and get their scorecard. This scorecard will be referred by Government sector recruiters to evaluate computer and keyboard proficiencies and allied skills of a candidate
CPCT is an online based exam conducted every year to test the computer and typing skills of the candidates who are appearing for MP state government jobs. This test has been conducted by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion Technology (MAP_IT). It has been recognized as the mandatory qualification required for Govn. jobs. The scorecard obtained in this test will work as a qualifying certificate for the candidates.
Let us know in details about CPCT and its important dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
CPCT 2019 Important Dates
Government of Madhya Pradesh conducts Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) in the State of Madhya Pradesh to access computer proficiencies and other allied skills of the aspirant for related jobs in various Government Departments and Agencies. Let us check the important dates related to this test
|Application Start Date
|21st March 2019
|Application End Date
|8th April 2019
|Application Correction last date
|12th April 2019
|27th and 28th April 2019
CPCT 2019 Eligibility
- There are no such criteria mentioned to apply for Computer Proficiency & Certification Test, CPCT exam.
- Any Indian above 18 years of age and who have passed Higher Secondary exam may appear for the CPCT.
The main objective of conducting CPCT is setting-up a common uniform system for assessment of basic computer proficiency and eliminating the need for different procedures and certifications. Class 10th and Polytechnic Diploma holders are also eligible for CPCT.
CPCT 2019 Application
- Candidates who want to appear for Computer Proficiency & Certification Test, CPCT, have to apply online only, there is no other mode available to apply.
- Candidates have to apply on the official website, www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
- Click on register now link and register yourself
- A registration number will be generated which candidates have to use every time he/she logins.
- After filling the application form candidates will receive the application number for a particular date of exam. This number is generated after filing the application form each time for CPCT slots.
- Candidates have to pay the fees of Rs.660/- to apply for CPCT
- Save the application form and number for future use.
CPCT 2019 Test Centers
The candidates can choose for 3 cities as per their choice of preferences to appear in the CPCT. However, the final allocation shall be done on the basis of numbers of candidates registered for the test on a particular day and availability of seats and test center within the preferred city. In case unavailability of the seat within the 1st preferred city, the candidate will be allocated to the 2nd preferred city or if not the 3rd preferred city and so on will be allotted for a given exam. The centers available would be displayed on the CPCT Portal. Currently, CPCT test centers are available in the following cities:
CPCT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus required for preparation of Computer Proficiency & Certification Test, CPCT, are
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Knowledge in Computer Hardware and Software
- Proficient knowledge in IT skills such as Networking, Internet, Email and so on
- English and Hindi typing skills
- Comprehension Skills
- Mathematical/ Reasoning Skills and General Awareness
CPCT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CPCT is discussed below here. Check out the test pattern and prepare accordingly.
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Minimum qualifying marks
- 75 minutes will be given for 75 questions
- 15 minutes to test English typing skills
- 15 minutes to test Hindi typing skills
- 15 minutes to read the instruction and switch over between languages in typing
- 10 minutes of the mock test to understand the Hindi typing test
CPCT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) will be available online on the official website.
- Candidates have to click on existing user link and login with their registration number and password, which was created while registering for CPCT.
- Click on the Application Form Tab
- Click on the Action button
- On Clicking of Action button, a new screen will be displayed for Hall Ticket
- A dropdown will be displayed where the candidate must select the Assessment date for which the Hall Ticket must be selected.
- After the selection of the assessment date, click on the search button
- Then the admit card download option will be available on the screen
- Click on that link and download the admit card
- Save it and take a print out of it and read the instructions carefully.
CPCT 2019 Score Card
- The CPCT scorecard will be available online on the official website from where candidates can download at cdn.digialm.com/.
- Candidates have to log in with their registration details to download the scorecard
- Follow the same procedure as per required to download the admit card
- Click on the application form button, where you will get the option for the scorecard.
- Download the scorecard and save for future use.
- This scorecard is valid for 2 years and will be available online as well for 2 years.