CUCET 2019: Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 is conducted for admissions in 14 Central Universities, established by an act of Parliament and the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act of 1960. CUCET 2019 will be conducted at different cities across the country on 25th an 26th May 2019. CUCET Results 2019 is going to release on 21st June 2019 (Today).
Candidates who are interested in giving Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), have to apply through online mode to enroll themselves. Also, they need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned as per the University, or not before they apply for it. After applying for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), candidates are advised to prepare for the test as per the syllabus prescribed by the Central Unversity.
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET), admit cards for candidates will be made available online on the official website, www.cucetexam.in. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the CUCET 2019, have to undergo counseling procedure to get admissions into Central Universities as per the desired region. Let us read the complete details related to CUCET 2019 admissions, exams, application forms, fees, etc.
CUCET 2019 Overview
Get highlights of Central Universities Common Entrance Test which will be conducted this year in 2019.
|Exam Name||Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET)2019|
|Conducted By||Central Universities, Rajasthan|
|Government||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Level||National Level|
CUCET 2019 Important Dates
Below are the important dates related to the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019. Please have a look.
|Application forms for all programs available from||13th March 2019|
|Closing date of application form||13th April 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee||13th April 2019|
|Admit card issue date||10th May 2019|
|Conduct of Examination||25th and 26th May 2019|
|Answer Key Available on||27th May 2019|
|Grievances||27th to 29th May 2019|
|Answer key corrected||5th June 2019|
|Results||21st June 2019|
CUCET 2019 Exam Time Table
As per the notification produced by Central University Rajasthan, the exams to get admissions in UG, PG and Research Programme, CUCET will be conducted on 25th May and 26th May 2019. The exam will be conducted in three sessions- Morning, Afternoon and Evening of 2 hours duration. See the time table below for CUCET with paper code.
CUCET 2019 Courses
Central Universities Common Entrance Test offers courses for admission into Undergraduate, Postgraduation and Ph.D. programmes. Central universities of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Karnataka, Kerala, South Bihar, Rajasthan, Bangalore, and Tamil Nadu School of Economics will participate in CUCET 2019. Check the details below:
|Courses||Number of courses in all participating central universities|
|Undergraduate/Integrated Programmes( 3/4/5 years)||47|
|B.Ed., PG, M.Ed., Integrated M.Sc. B. Ed. & PG Diploma Programs(1/2/3 years)||226|
CUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 should match their qualifications and required skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the Central Universities for UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Only those candidates are permitted to appear for the CUCET exam. Go through the below-given eligibility criteria’s for CUCET
- For UG courses, candidates should have passed Class 12th or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate(45% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology subjects.
- For PG courses, candidates should have passed their Bachelor’s degree with 55% aggregate(50% for SC/ST) in relevant subject or stream.
- For admission in the Ph.D. programme, candidate have to clear a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% for General category, 50% for OBC category, and 45% for SC/ST/PWD category
- If any candidate has cleared UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM or qualified in any other National level Exams, then they can get direct admissions for Ph.D. Programme, without giving CUCET 2019. But they need to register themselves for CUCET on the official website.
CUCET 2019 Application Form
The application form for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 is available online on the official website, www.cucetexam.in. Candidates have to apply through online mode only, there is no offline mode available to apply for CUCET. Follow the below given steps to apply for CUCET 2019;
- Go to the official website of Central Universities Common Entrance Test.
- Click on the link given as Apply Online.
- Firstly, click the link for new registration.
- Enter the details such program applied for, your name, valid email address, mobile number, date of birth and submit the details.
- You will be directed to the registration form. Fill all the details such as your personal details, academic details, upload scan copy of photo and signature(.jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 50 Kb), test center preferences, university and program details.
- Preview your details and edit the information if required. Then submit it.
- Proceed for payment of fee through ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode).
- After submission, take out a print out of application form and keep it for reference.
CUCET 2019 Application Fee
- Government taxes/Bank Charges are applied separately.
- Candidates can apply for 3 additional PU’s by paying the additional fee of Rs.800/- for General/OBC/EWS category and Rs.350/- for SC/ST category.
CUCET 2019 Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is as per Government of India (GoI)/Participating Universities (PUs) Norms. Each PU has its own eligibility criteria as well defined by them. Candidates are strongly advised to refer to the website of individual PU for reservation policy as per categories or courses, depending on the scenarios of respective University/Institute.
CUCET 2019 Exam Centers
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) will be conducted for 120 cities across India in different states. Candidates have to mention the preferences for the exam center while filling up the online application or registration form. Each candidate will be given two option to mention their preference state and city to appear in the exam. Below is the list of centers for Central Universities CET 2019.
CUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 is as follows
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marking System||Correct answer: 1 Marks Each
Wrong Answer: 0.25 Marks Each
- CUCET will be conducted in two parts: Part A and Part B.
- Part A consists of English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skills and comprising of 25 questions.
- Part B consist of Domain knowledge, comprising of 75 questions. Part B could have multiple sections within it, but the total number of MCQ will be 75 only and candidates have to attempt all these sections.
- This test is based upon the OMR sheet.
- Candidates have to fill the circles to answer the corresponding question.
- For admissions in some of the Integrated programmes, there will only one paper consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and which will cover English language, reasoning, data interpretations/ numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills.
- There will be no negative marking for research programmes CUCET 2019.
CUCET 2019 Syllabus for Preparation
The syllabus for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is based on your qualifying academics or equivalent examination. Candidates should go through the syllabus for CUCET before they start doing preparation for it. Below are the pdf files of Syllabus given for Undergraduate(UG), Postgraduate(PG) and Research Programme.
|Courses/Programmes||Syllabus PDF File|
|Undergraduate(UG||CUCET UG Syllabus|
|Postgraduate(PG)||CUCET PG Syllabus|
|Research Programme||Click Here|
CUCET 2019 Admit Card
- Registered candidates will be issued the admit card of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 on 10th May 2019.
- CUCET 2019 admit card will be issued on the official website.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the hall ticket for CUCET 2019.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth details to download the CUCET admit card.
- Candidates are advised to check to CUCET admit card 2019, for any discrepancies.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card on the day of CUCET, else they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
CUCET 2019 Answer Key
- Candidates can download the PDF file of Answer Key, after the exam has been conducted for CUCET 2019, on 27th May 2019, on the official website.
- If for any grievances, a candidate can mail it to email@example.com from 27th May to 29th May 2019. There will be no hardcopy accepted.
- Candidate can submit the grievance in the below-given format:
CUCET 2019 Results
- The results for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 will be declared on 21st June 2019.
- Candidate can see the result of CUCET through online mode for their respective courses such as UG, PG and Research Programme.
- No hard copy will be provided for candidates via courier or post for the CUCET results. They need to download directly from the website.
- After the candidates have got ranking in CUCET, seats will be allocated to them based upon the selected course and Participating University.
List of Participating University for CUCET Admissions
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Gujarat
- Assam University Shichar
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar
- Bengaluru Dr.B.R.Ambedkar School Of Economics