Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET) is conducted in Indore. This examination gives the opportunity to the candidate to get admission in various UG’s (under graduation) and PG’s (post graduation) courses. The registration will start on 18th April 2019. Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria to register themselves on the below given official websites.
DAVV CET 2019 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
DAVV CET 2019’s application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus details are given in brief below. Candidates who are desiring to give DAVV CET 2019 should read the complete page for detail explanation.
DAVV CET 2019 Overview
The examination date together with other important dates of DAVV CET 2019 is yet not declared. The previous year date sheet is given in the table below, just for the Reference purposes
|April 18||Online registration begins|
|May 12||Online registration stops|
|May 18 to 22||Admit card download|
|May 22||DAVV CET 2019|
DAVV CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
DAVV CET 2019 Eligibility criteria are given below
- The candidate must have a 12th class passing certificate with at least 45% to 55% marks.
- Candidates applying for a PG course should have a graduation certificate within the same field of application with at least 50%- 55% of marks.
- There is a provision of relaxation of 5% for physically disabled candidates and SC/ST candidates who belong to Madhya Pradesh.
DAVV CET 2019 Application Form
The application form is available online on the official website. To fill the form, follow the given procedure:
- The candidate has to apply from the official website of DAVV CET – www.dauniv.ac.in
- A candidate desiring to give the exam has to fill the form with the correct detail to register its name and get a login ID and password.
- Using this ID and Password, the candidate will fill his/her application form.
- While filling the application form, the candidate will get a choice of choosing their desirable group and centers.
- The candidate has to upload his photograph and signature in the below-given size and format
- Photograph – Format Should be in PEG, JPG, GIF or PNG with Size of 200KB
- Signature – Format Should be in PEG, JPG, GIF or PNG with Size of 200KB
DAVV CET 2019 Registration Fee
The registration fee for DAVV CET has to paid online through internet banking, debit cards or credit cards.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Online payment charges||Rs. 50/-|
DAVV CET 2019 Examination Centres
The examination centers available are
DAVV CET 2019 Examination Pattern
The exam pattern of the DAVV CET 2019 is as per the given table
|Questions Format||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Group A and D||10 am – 11:30 pm|
|Group B and C||2 pm – 3:30 pm|
The DAVV CET is conducted under four groups given below
|Group A – PG||MBA all specializations (2 yrs)
Bachelor of Journalism
|Group B – UG||Integrated MBA (5 yrs)
B Com Honours
M Sc Electronic Media (5yrs)
B Com (Accounting and Tax Management)
BA LLB Honours
|Group C – UG||MCA (6 yrs)
M Tech –IT ( 5 yrs)
B Pharm (4 yrs)
MBA Hospital Admin ( 5yrs)
|Group D – PG||LL M (Business Law)
M Sc (Life Sciences, Industrial Microbiology)
M Sc (Electronics, Electronics & Communication)
M Sc (Biochemistry)
There are 75 questions in Group A and B, which has 5 sections of 15 questions each given as follows
|Quantitative Ability||15 questions|
|Data Interpretation||15 questions|
|Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence||15 questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 questions|
|General Awareness||15 questions|
Group C consists of 75 questions again, where the candidate has a choice of selecting subjects from the following
- B Pharm: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- MBA (HA): English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- MCA, M (Tech): English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Group D has 75 questions which cover all the compulsory Law Subjects as following
|M Sc (Life Sciences/Industrial Microbiology)||75 questions|
|M Sc (Biochemistry)||75 questions|
|M Sc (Electronics/Electronics & Communication)||75 questions|
DAVV CET 2019 Marking Scheme
- The marking scheme of DAVV CET 2019 has negative marking. For every correct answer, 3 marks are provided whereas for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
DAVV CET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for 2019 DAVV CET is different for different groups.
Syllabus for group A & B includes
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence
- English Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
(Students who do not opt for Mathematics will not be considered for MCA/MTech & similarly who do not opt for Biology will not be considered for MBA (HA).
Syllabus for Group C includes
- Life Sciences/Industrial Microbiology
- Electronics/Electronics & Communication
DAVV CET 2019 Results
- The result of DAVV CET 2019 will be announced online, category wise/ group wise, on the University Website.
- After that, participants according to their order of marks in different categories will be given dates for counseling.
- The admission into a particular program shall be decided by the Admission Committee at the time of counseling.
DAVV CET 2019 Counselling
The counseling of DAVV CET 2019 starts after the result is announced. The following is given the documents, required at the counseling
- 3 passport size photographs
- DAVV CET 2019 admit card
- CET- 2019 Result
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Proof of Age (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Migration Certificate (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate (Original for verification + 1 self-attested photocopy)
We hope this article was helpful to you in order to fill the form and give the following exam. For any further information, you can visit the current site and also the official website of DAVV CET 2019 given above. You can ask your queries in the comment section below. It will be a pleasure writing back to you as early as possible.