DIET Delhi Admission 2019 | Application Details, Eligibility, Selection Procedure
DIET Delhi Admission 2019: District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) Delhi admission for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Diploma in Pre School Admission (DPSE) will start from July 2019. DIET Delhi admissions for D.El.Ed and DPSE are run by State Council of Educational Research and Training(SCERT).
Delhi Diploma in Elementary Education is co-ed 2 years course and Diploma in Pre School is available only for female candidates. Candidates, who wish to grow their career in teaching line, have to appear for D.Ed. admission procedure conducted by the official authorities.
We will provide here DIET Delhi Admission details, important dates, eligibility, selection procedure and all the other related details required for admission in D.Ed. and DPSE courses.
DIET Delhi Admission 2019
Applicants who are appearing for the admission in D.Ed. and DPSE course is advised to check the below-given details, which are the basic information. Later, we will all the information related to admission.
Name of the Examination
Diploma in Elementary Education, Delhi(DlET Delhi)
State Council of Educational Research and Training, SCERT Delhi
D.El.Ed. (Co-Ed) and DPSE (Female)
DIET Delhi Admission Tentative Dates
Now, let us give you the Tentative Dates of DIET Delhi Admission
Application form availability date
1st week of July 2019
Correction in the application form will start on
|1st week to 2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||
3rd week of July 2019
Declaration of Provisional Rank
|3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Final Rank||
3rd week of July 2019
Date of declaration of the 1st list of admission
|Last week of July 2019|
DIET Delhi Admission Form Submission Details
- Candidates are required to abide and ensure the instructions given on the website for filling the application form. Let us give you important instructions to apply for the admission in Diploma in Elementary Education:
- Candidates have to apply through ONLINE mode, no other means is available to apply.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID for registration and a valid mobile number for sending SMS for direct access to the candidate.
- Payment for application fee must be done through ONLINE mode, using Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- No offline application and application fee will be accepted through DD/Cheque/Money orders/postal order etc.
- Candidates have to mention the percentage of Class 10th in CGPA format. So, please use the appropriate prescribed formula CGPA/GPA conversion formula before filling the details.
- Candidates are required to fill the application details carefully and correctly. The incomplete application form will be rejected. There will be no edit option available after a specific date.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. If at any stage of admission, candidates profile is found ineligible, then the admission will be canceled.
In any case, the candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will not be considered for admission. Further, such candidate shall also be liable for legal action.
Instructions to fill the Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill their name as per Class 10th or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are required to fill their Father and Mother Name as per Class 10th or equivalent certificate.
- Date of birth should be as per Class 10th or equivalent certificate.
- Mention your gender in the concerned column.
- Select the category as per instruction is given in online application form.
- Select the appropriate quota, i.e. Qualifying examination from Delhi pass(DP) or other than Delhi (OP) pass out.
- The candidate has to select any one of the two categories to avail benefits of 85% or 15% reservation.
- Select one teaching language out of Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi.
- Mention your complete postal address carefully.
- Attach your scanned copy of the signature.
- Mention Passing year and percentage as per format given in the application form.
- Mention name of Examining Board.
- Mention Roll number of Class 12th in the defined column.
- Candidates are allowed in any number of DIETs institute as per their choice in order of their preferences.
- Check all the details at-last before submitting the form.
DIET Delhi Admission Application Fees
- For General Candidates and OBC Candidates 300/-
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates Rs. 250/-
Documents required for admission
- Class 10th and Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
DIET Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed Senior School Certification Examination(10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates should have cleared Class 12th with minimum of 50% aggregate.
- 5% relaxation is given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- For Urdu/Punjabi language teaching, the candidate should have cleared both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination with Urdu/Punjabi as one of the subject.
- Maximum age should not be more than 24 years
- 5 years age relaxation is given in upper limit for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
DIET Delhi Admission Seat Reservation
- 85% seats are reserved for those candidates who have passed Class 12th from a school located in National Capital Territory(NCT) of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for those candidates who have passed Class 12th from a school located outside the National Capital Territory(NCT) of Delhi.
DIET Delhi Admission Merit List
- The merit list of Delhi 2019 will be uploaded on the official website at www.scertdelhiadmission.nic.in.
- The merit list will be declared category wise, rank wise according to seats allotted in Govt. DIETs, SFS Pvt. Inst. and in private institutes.
- Selection of all the candidates called for admission on the basis of merit of qualifying exams and shall be provisional subject to production of following certificates in original.
Documents to be Presented at the time of Admission by the Candidates
- Original Class 10th Marksheet or its equivalent examination
- Class 12th Marksheet or its equivalent examination
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of the reserved category if applicable as per the prospectus
- Medical fitness certificate issued by an MBBS doctor.
- One set of self-attested copy of all documents must be carried by the candidate.
- In case the candidate fails to produce the required certificates at the time of admission procedure or is found not eligible as per eligibility criteria, the candidature/admission shall be canceled.
- In case, the candidate fails to report at allotted DIET/institute for admission on the notified dates, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to see regularly the admission list in other DIETs wherever they have applied, till the admission process is over.
After the allotment of seats, the candidate has to pay a part of Admission Fees as Rs.1800/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the counseling process. Candidate can pay the part of the admission fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking and take the print out of it for future reference.
For further details please visit DIET Delhi Admission Prospectus
State Council of Educational Research and Training
Defense Colony, New Delhi-24
We hope we have provided all the necessary details related to DIET Delhi Admission. For any further query please drop a comment at the end of this article.