DU (Delhi University) Result 2019: Delhi board have released the Delhi University result 2019. The candidates who have given the exam can download their main result from Delhi University’s official website. The results are given as per the respective courses along with the respective semesters on the official website. This article will give you all the details about the Delhi University result 2019. Upcoming Delhi University semester exams are scheduled from 10th May 2019, Delhi University has released results for the semester exams conducted in Nov/Dec 2018.
Delhi University Result 2019
The Delhi University result 2019 is available for everyone to download online. The major category on the result pages consists of postgraduate, undergraduate, M.Phil, certificates, south campus results, diploma and many more. The results released are based on the different schemes of Delhi University as follows
- Choice based credit system scheme (CBCS)
- Four-year undergrad program (FYUP)
- Three-year semester scheme
- Non-collegiate women’s board (NCWEB)
- School of open learning (SOL)
How To Download Your Delhi University Result?
The Delhi University is to be declared on the official website and students can download their statement of marks/scorecard from the main website. Below are the steps that students need to follow for the same.
- Step 1: Go to the official website. exam.du.ac.inexam.du.ac.in
- Step 2: On the website, you will find a ‘result’ tab. There is also another window called what’s new where new results are updated.
- Step 3: When you click on the result tab a new page will open up. On this page, you need to click on the appropriate category by clicking on to the result window which is present in the left-hand side of the screen. Here candidates need to choose an option from categories like postgraduate, undergraduate, etc.
- Step 4: After choosing the category, click on the appropriate link. If you choose postgraduate than you click on the result link of the course that states postgraduate. In a similar way, you can check for other sections as well.
- Step 5: When you click the link, you will be redirected to a new page. There will be a tab called ‘statement of marks’, this will is on the top left corner of the page, click on it.
- Step 6: Again a new page will open and here you are required to enter your details like ‘exam roll number, College name, etc. Check the details properly and then click on ‘print scorecard’ to get your result.
- Step 7: Your scorecard will now be visible on the screen. Download this scorecard and take out some hard copies for any future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Delhi University Scorecard
There will be following details mentioned in the DU scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registered subject along with subject code
- Roll number
- Marks of the practical exam
- Internal assessment marks
- Total marks
- Theoretical marks
- Status of exam i.e. pass or fail
All the information related to the Delhi University results has now been provided to you. Thus, with the time available, you make sure that you can give more time to the upcoming semester exams. So, you can plan your study by referring to the previous year’s papers.