Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) | DUCET Dates, Eligibility, Application Form and Exam Pattern
Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) is conducted every year for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, diploma and certification courses. This is a national level examination. Those candidates who pursuing are their graduation and in the final year, can also apply for Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET).
Candidates, who want to appear for Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) have to make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. We will discuss the eligibility criteria for later in this article. DUCET application form is expected to be released on the last week of March or first week of April 2019.
The exam pattern for Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) is set by the Dravidian University officials itself. Before starting to prepare for DUCET, the aspiring candidates are advised to get through the details of exam pattern, which will give them the idea of types of questions asked in the exams.
Let us discuss in detail about Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) and also other related details.
Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
Let us discuss first some important facts of Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET).
|Conducting Organisation||Dravidian University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||100 Minutes|
|Courses||MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW|
DUCET Important Dates
The Dravidian University has not released the official dates for DUCET 2019. We are here providing the tentative exam dates based on last year data available with us. Let us show you the DUCET 2019 exam dates (tentative) in a tabular form.
|The release date of DUCET notification||25th March 2019|
|Application form availability||29th March – 11th May 2019|
|Last to apply with late fees||12th May – 25th June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||25th June 2019|
|DUCET for PG||30 June 2019|
|Results Declaration date||The first week of July 2019|
|Counseling date||Last week of July 2019|
Candidates, who are aspiring for DUCET 2019 should fulfill all the eligibility criteria. If there is any discrepancy in the eligibility of candidates, he/she shall be disqualified for the exams.
- Age limit should be a minimum of 22 years. No upper limit on age is applied.
- For M.Sc., candidates should have studied B.Sc. from a recognized university.
- For MA, candidates should acquire a degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- For M.Com., Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Institute.
DUCET Application Form
- As per mentioned above, the tentative date for availability of application form is 29th March 2019. Please go through the below-given steps to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of Dravidian University Dravidian university.ac.in
- Click on admission section and find DUCET 2019 application form.
- Enter your valid email id and phone number to register.
- Fill the application form in detail and submit it.
- Download the filled application form and take out a print out to send it via post along with the attached document.
Note: Candidates can apply through offline mode also. They have to take a print out of the application form and fill up the details. And send it to the postal address of Dravidian University as per mentioned in the application form along with the copy of required documents.
Documents Required to Submit with the Application Form
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- SSC and Intermediate Pass certificate
- Degree marks and provisional Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Certificate in case of Physical Disability
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Any other sport
- Discharge Certificate or Service Certificate in case of a child of armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate(In case of other university students)
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Demand Draft in favor of Registrar Dravidian University payable at Kuppam
- 2 self Addressed postcards
- Two, 9×20 cm self-addressed covers with INR 5 postal stamp affixed on them
- The above documents should be submitted at the time of counseling and admission.
- The registration fee will not be refunded.
Address for Application Submission
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
Contact: +91 7995957725; 83092760822
DUCET- Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fee in person or by post by sending the Demand draft in favor of ‘The Registrar, Dravidian University’, payable at Kuppam.
DUCET- Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Type of question||Objective type|
|Medium||English + Telugu|
|Exam Duration||100 minutes|
|Exam Division||Group 1 and Group 2|
- Group 1: Philosophy, Linguistics, Folklore, and Tribal Studies, History, Library, Social Work, Rural Development Management, Sociology.
- Group-2: Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Each question comprises of 1 mark.
Dravidian University will announce results for DUCET 2019 on June 2019. Merit list will be announced according to the marks secured by the candidates. The list will be released online on the official website Follow the steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of Dravidian University.
- Click on the ADMISSION link
- Click on DUCET 2019 RESULTS from
- Enter your Roll. Number and Name in the box given
- Your marks card will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it for future reference.
For any query, drop your comment in the below section.