Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya has issued an official notification for 2019 admission procedure. This requires interested student candidates to write the admission test and qualify the same as per the standards in order to get admission into the school.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 | Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
The admission is for class VI students for the year 2019-2020 for the Uttarakhand Scheduled Tribe. Thus, those students who have passed class V as of 2019 are only firstly eligible for admission in the school for the said year.
Interested candidates should go through the official notification released by the school regarding the examination.
|Exam application last date||12th January 2019|
|Date of examination||24th February 2019|
|Results of examination||April or maximum July 2019|
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for students for getting admitted in 2019-20 batch is as follows
- Students must have completed class V from a recognized Central Government or State Government School
- Verification shall be done of the history of student’s school life till class V
- At the time of entrance exam, the student must have completed 9 years old as on 1st April 2019 to be eligible to go to class VI
- The candidate should be born between April 01, 2006 to 31st March 2010 (1snt and last days are inclusive).
- The admission of the student will be accepted only when all details filled in the application form is correct and the original certificates are presented against the Principal of Jogla, Kalsi, Dehradun. Otherwise, admission will be canceled.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Application 2019
- The application form will be directly available on the official website where the candidates can access the link and download the form Download Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Application Form From Here
- Before filling the form, the student must verify the guidelines regarding filling up the form and accordingly follow the same.
- The application will not be available once the last date of availability of application comes to an end.
- It must be ensured that the application form is submitted before the due date of submission.
- Once the application form is filled, the same should be addressed as follows
“To Secretary Uttarakhand School Examination Board Ramnagar, Nainital-244715.”
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019
- The total number of questions is 100 consisting of 1 mark each for three subjects as mentioned.
- Candidates must round dot to select the answer with the black or blue ballpoint pen.
- No Negative Marking is applicable for this examination.
- The examination is an offline exam and applicants will be given 2 hours of time to solve the entire question paper.
- Candidates can choose to write the answers either in Hindi or English language.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Admit Card
- Once the application is sent by students to the respective address, the applicants shall receive admit card from the university. and available on the official website, ubse.uk.gov.in/pages/display/85-results–admit-cards
- Without this admit card, students will not be allowed to get into the examination hall or give the exam.
- Thus, it is important that the applicant does not miss to take his/her to admit card.
- Admit cards are issued on an offline basis. But the school applicants will be able to access the online mode as well.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Exam Results
- Candidates can check whether they have been admitted into the school by entering their Nominal Roll number 2019.
- This will automatically give the name, roll no. exam center etc.
- After checking the results on the official website, the candidates must find out the next procedure in order to get the admission into the school.
- It is better to keep some copies of results after its downloaded and printed.
The notification regarding admission is published in the leading local daily newspaper usually in the month of September every year. Forms for the entrance examination can be taken either from the school itself or can be downloaded from the school website.