Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019: Gramin Dak Sevak exam is conducted by Indian post. Applicants who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak are curiously waiting to download their call letter/admit card. The admit card will be available to download only on the official website of Indian post. Currently, the registration for Delhi, Jharkhand, and Himachal Pradesh is going on. The main exam will be held as per the dates mentioned by the authorities. The candidates can also download the syllabus of the same from the main website. The grain dak Sevak admit card will be released 10-15 days before of the main exam.
The selection process for the grain dak Sevak is based on the computer proficiency test, typing test, aptitude test, and personal interview. The interview will be conducted by the Indian post service board. For this, candidates should bring their identity proof along with the admit card.
Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
|Starting date for GDS online registration and fee submission||06th June 2019|
|Starting date of Online application for GDS posts||13th June 2019|
|Last date for GDS online registration and fee submission||5th July 2019|
|Last date of Online Application for GDS posts||12th July 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
Procedure To Download Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019
- Candidates need to login into the official website of Indian post through their desktop, www.appost.in
- There will be a link for IPO admit card. Click on the link.
- Enter various details like password, username, etc in the system.
- After the details are entered, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Download this admit card and take multiple printouts for any future purposes.
Gramin Dak Sevak Results
Once the admit cards are received by the candidates, they appear for the examination at their allotted centers. Now, the candidates eagerly wait for the Gramin Dak Sevak Results to come up and get an idea of what to do next! The results of different states and for the different circle of choices are released one by one. These results will mostly be released on different days and dates. This is because the results are updated for 23 states by the authorities. Thus, it can become hectic for the authority to update the collective results.
Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List And Important Documents
As we all know, the selection of candidates will completely depend on the merit list provided by the authority. The final selection of the candidate will be possible only when the candidate gets a good rank in the merit list.
- It is important for the candidates to keep their important documents along with them. Also, they must carry 2 passport size photographs along with a valid ID proof.
- The candidates that are getting selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak should compulsorily take up their residence in the village post office branch. This should be within a period of 1 month after selection.
- The candidate needs to have proper knowledge of the computer along with its basics.
- From the official website, candidates can download the syllabus, exam pattern, previous year’s papers, and other necessary items. Indian post releases day by day updates on their official link.
- Results for the exam will be released on the official website as soon as possible. Along with this, the organization will also provide the merit list and cutoff marks on the official website.