Goa D.El.Ed. Admission 2019 | Eligibility Criteria, Reservation & Fee Structure
GOA D.El.Ed. Admission 2019: Goa D.El.Ed 2019 admission notifications will be released soon in its official website, www.diet-goa.gov.in. Goa Diploma in Elementary Education admission process is conducted every year by the DIET (District Institute of education programs training). Goa D.El.Ed is a 2-year course.
Candidates, who wish to grow their career in teaching line, have to appear for D.El.Ed. admission procedure conducted by the official authorities. This test is conducted to take lecturers education to next level of NCTE recognized by the lecturers Institute of the state level for the educational session of 2019.
We will provide here GOA D.El.Ed. Admission details, important dates, eligibility, selection procedure and all the other related details required for admission in D.Ed. course.
Goa D.El.Ed. Admission 2019
- Here are the Tentative Dates Available for GOA D.El.Ed. Admission 2019
- Working Days: Monday to Friday except for Public Holidays
- Working Time: 09.30 hrs to 13.15 hrs and 14.00 hrs to 17.45 hrs No.
|Sale of prospectus and Admission Application Forms||2nd week of March to 2nd week of April 2019|
|Starting of Receiving the application forms||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date of the sale of the prospectus||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to receive filled application forms||
3rd week of April 2019
|Oral Interviews||1st week of May 2019|
|Display of List of selected applicants||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date to confirm the admission and pay the fees||2nd week of June 2019|
|Last date to withdraw the admission||2nd week of June 2019|
Note: The actual dates will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Office.
Goa D.El.Ed. Admission – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, seeking admission to the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course should
- Be resident of Goa state for last 15 years
- Have passed 10 + 2 Class (Higher Secondary general stream Arts/Science/Commerce) in a single attempt only.
- Have passed 10 + 2 Pattern with MARATHI at H.S.S.C.E. (Std XII) to apply for MARATHI MEDIUM D. El.Ed. Course.
- Have 50% and above aggregate percentage at Higher Secondary level.
- Should have the following elementary school-based subject at Higher Secondary level.
- English with minimum 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ST (compulsory).
- Hindi / Marathi / Konkani / Sanskrit / Kannada / Urdu (Any one)
- Mathematics,/Physics/Chemistry / Biology /Computer Science/ History/Geography/Political Science/Sociology/Psychology/Economics (Any one)
Goa D.El.Ed. Admission Reservation
The reservation of seats is as follows
|S.No.||Category||Percentage||D.El.Ed. English||D.El.Ed. Marathi|
Note: The vacant seats will be allotted to General Category.
Documents to be presented at the time of admission by the candidates
The candidate shall be required to furnish along with the application oneself attested copy of each of the following certificates.
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile / residential Certificate of 15 years
- Leaving Certificate of the last attended Institution.
- Certificate of passing Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized Board.
- Statement of marks of Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a certificate from the competent authority and other authentic documents about his/her caste.
- In case of candidates already in service an Experience Certificate as well as No Objection Certificate from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant document the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
- An application form duly filled in but not enclosed with the required attested copies of certificates will not be accepted.
- The original certificates should not be attached to application form.
- The candidates shall be required to produce original documents and certificates at the time of oral interview for verification.
Goa D.El.Ed. Admission Procedure
- The Institute notifies the date of availability of admission form for the ensuing academic year in the local newspapers, in the second week of March of the current academic year.on its official website www.diet-goa.gov.in
- The prospectus and the application forms will be available in the Office of Principal, DIET, Porvorim, from March 1st week to April 1st week.
- The last date of submission of duly completed application form is on 3rd week of April.
- Candidates are required to fill in the admission forms and submit them to this Institute along with all the documents and certificates.
- Application received after the date mentioned above will not be considered as valid.
- After scrutiny of the applications received by this Institute, the candidates found to be eligible will be called for an interview.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board in the first week of June 2019.
- The candidates seeking admission will be required to pay the fees at the time of joining the course.
- Candidates may seek admission for D. El. Ed (English), D. El. Ed. (Marathi) through a separate application. However, the candidates will have to choose any one of the two by way of declaration in writing if selected for both.
- The oral interviews will be conducted as per the schedule is given on the back page of the prospectus.
Goa D.El.ED. Fee Structure
The candidates seeking admission shall be required to pay fees as shown below
- Admission fee – 500/-
- Tuition fees per term – 3000/- Rs.3000/-
- Term fees – Rs.250/- Rs.250/-
- Identity card – 50/-
- Library Deposit – 500/-
- Laboratory Deposit – 500/-
- 7 Journal – 50/-
- Total – 4850/- Rs.3250/-
The candidate will be required to pay the amount of Rs. 4850/- at the time of the admission to the D.El.Ed. I Course.
A candidate seeking admission to D.El.Ed. II course shall pay the amount of Rs. 3250/-at the beginning of both the terms before last week of June and last week of November respectively.
The amount paid towards the library and laboratory deposit will be refunded within four months of completion of the course.
Disqualification of Admission
A candidate seeking admission to the course will be considered disqualified if;
- He/She furnishes false, unattested, tampered documents.
- He/She joins any other part/full-time course simultaneously.
Rules for Admission
- Every year admission for D.El.Ed. (I) course only will be open.
- Candidates admitted to the D.El.Ed. The course shall not attend any other full/part-time course.
- Reservation of seats for S.C., S.T., O.B.C., P.H., CFF, Ex-Servicemen, C.S.P. and NRI will be as per norms laid down by the Directorate of Social Welfare, Govt. of Goa.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the approval of the Government.
Admission will be finalized considering
- Percentage of marks secured in the subjects at Higher Secondary examination.
- Proficiency of the candidates in various extra-curricular activities such as Drawing, Music, Singing, Games/Sports, etc.
- Proficiency in Computer Education.
- The candidate’s participation in the above activities as well as activities like Speech-Writing, Cultural Programmes, N.C.C., N.S.S etc.
- Teaching Experience or Performance in an oral interview.
Applicants can directly visit www.diet-goa.gov.in for any further information. Or they can approach to the conducting body via mail id or phone number mentioned below
Email Id: [email protected]
Telephone No: 0832 2417228
We hope we have provided all the necessary details related to Goa D.El.Ed. Admission. For any further query please drop a comment at the end of this article.
Leave a Reply