GUJCET 2020: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET for admission into the B.Tech./B.E. courses in the colleges of Gujarat. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) looks after the counseling procedure. There are 112 colleges under GUJCET. The GUJCET Application form is released on 21st January 2020. Gujarat Common Entrance Examination is held for the students who have passed 10+2 examination to get admission into engineering, diploma, degree. The GUJCET Exam date is 31st March 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form has been released today (21st January 2020). Click here to apply for GUJCET 2020.
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Courses Offered||B.E, B.Tech|
|Application Process Starting Date||21st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Ending Date||5th February 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
GUJCET Important Dates
|Release of notification||27th December 2019|
|Application release date||21st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th February 2020|
|Last Submission with late fee||Last week of February 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||3rd Week Of March 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Final Answer Key Released||April 2020|
|Result Date||2nd Week Of May 2020|
GUJCET Result and Counseling
- The results will be declared online, www.gseb.org
- The scores, along with the ranks will be displayed when the candidate logs in to check the result.
- The counseling will be based on the ranks obtained in GUJCET 2019.
- The counseling is likely to begin by the last week of May 2019. The complete schedule will be uploaded shortly.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be of Indian nationality
- The candidates should have a bonafide of the state of Gujarat
- The candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
GUJCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The mode of the paper will be pen and paper-based.
- There will be multiple choice questions for a total of 120 marks.
- The languages for instructions will be Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
The breakdown of the paper will be as follows
GUJCET How to Apply?
Applicants can register for GUJCET 2019 online
- Go to the official website https://gujcet.gseb.org/
- From there you have to find GUJCET Registration Portal.
- Click on “Register” or “New candidate registration”.
- The login ID can be obtained by filling the name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- A login ID will be created, which has to be used to fill further details.
- A recent colored passport size photo and signature also have to be uploaded.
- The candidate will then be redirected to the payment page.
- The fees can be paid through Credit/Debit cards, Internet banking or Challan. GUJCET Application Fees are Rs. 300/-.
GUJCET Admit Card
- The admit cards will be released by March 2020.
- The card will carry details like the venue, date and time of the examination, along with the photograph and the signature of the candidate for identification purposes.
- The candidates will be barred from the exam hall if they fail to produce the admit card on the day of the examination
GUJCET 2019 Examination Centres
|Junagadh and Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad and Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli||Valsad|
|Chhota Udepur||Chhota Udepur|
GUJCET Reservation Seat Details
|Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Children of Ex-Servicemen and Defense Personnel||1%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
GUJCET General Instructions 2020
The Candidates should keep in mind the following points for GUJCET 2020
- Please do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam venue.
- There is negative marking in the paper, so please answer the questions carefully.
FAQ’s on GUJCET 2020
When will GSEB officials conduct GUJCET Entrance Exam?
On 31st March 2020, GUJCET Exam will be conducted.
Who can apply for GUJCET Entrance Exam?
Candidates who are pursuing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination can apply for GUJCET Entrance Exam.
How to apply for GUJCET 2020 Exam?
You need to open the official site @ gseb.org. There, GUJCET 2020 Registration section, click it and then apply for the entrance exam.
We hope that the article was of use to all the GUJCET 2020 aspirants. For any other information, please feel free to fire your doubts in the comments section. We will look forward to answering every query and helping out in the best way we can. All the best!
Get the other types of Common Entrance Exams from here.