GUJCET 2019 | Exam Date Postponed to April 26, 2019, Application Form, Admit Card, Results and Counselling Details
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET for admission into the B.Tech./B.E. courses in the colleges of Gujarat. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) looks after the counseling procedure. There are 112 colleges under GUJCET.
GUJCET 2019 Result and Counseling
- The results will be declared online, www.gseb.org
- The scores, along with the ranks will be displayed when the candidate logs in to check the result.
- The counseling will be based on the ranks obtained in GUJCET 2019.
- The counseling is likely to begin by the last week of May 2019. The complete schedule will be uploaded shortly.
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates
|Release of notification||January 24, 2019|
|Commencement of online application||January 25, 2019|
|Last day for application without late fee||February 16, 2019|
|Last day for application without late fee||February 24, 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||April 16th, 2019|
|Examination Date (new)||April 26, 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 2019, fourth week|
|Counseling begins||June to July 2019|
The exam date was postponed from April 23, 2019, to April 26, 2019, because of the clash with the general elections
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be of Indian nationality
- The candidates should have a bonafide of the state of Gujarat
- The candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
GUJCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The mode of the paper will be pen and paper-based.
- There will be multiple choice questions for a total of 120 marks.
- The languages for instructions will be Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
The breakdown of the paper will be as follows
GUJCET 2019 How to Apply?
Applicants can register for GUJCET 2019 online
- Go to the official website gujcet.gseb.org/ and click on “Register” or “New candidate registration”
- The login ID can be obtained by filling the name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number
- A login ID will be created, which has to be used to fill further details
- A recent colored passport size photo and signature also have to be uploaded
- The candidate will then be redirected to the payment page. The fees can be paid through Credit/Debit cards, Internet banking or Challan. The fees are Rs. 300/-.
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be released by the third week of March 2019.
- The card will carry details like the venue, date and time of the examination, along with the photograph and the signature of the candidate for identification purposes.
- The candidates will be barred from the exam hall if they fail to produce the admit card on the day of the examination
GUJCET 2019 Examination Centres
|Junagadh and Diu||Junagadh|
|Valsad and Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli||Valsad|
|Chhota Udepur||Chhota Udepur|
GUJCET 2019 Reservation
|Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Children of Ex-Servicemen and Defense Personnel||1%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
GUJCET 2019 General Reminders
The Candidates should keep in mind the following points for GUJCET 2019
- Please do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam venue
- There is negative marking in the paper, so please answer the questions carefully
We hope that the article was of use to all the GUJCET 2019 aspirants. For any other information, please feel free to fire your doubts in the comments section. We will look forward to answering every query and helping out in the best way we can. All the best!