HCL Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary
HCL Technologies Limited (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational technology company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary company of HCL Enterprise. Initially a research and development division of HCL, it evolved as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. Interested students who had a passion to work with the HCL Company, these placement papers of HCL will be helpful to get placed in the HCL organization. In this page, we also notify the latest information of test pattern and syllabus of HCL.
How is Career Growth in HCL?
If you are fresher then you will get good chances to learn and will get onsite chances immediately in your career. The monetary hike is also quite decent, like 25% during the first assessment. If you are joining as an experienced resource then my friend you should stop thinking about money as you will not get an annual hike in salary of more than 10%. Timings are flexible timings based on the project. Managers are easily approachable and having a friendly work environment. Employee’s work-life balance will be better. Utilizing the new technologies in the projects, you can learn and can change to a different company after a year. To sum up, this career growth is based on the individual also if he/she is interested to learn and accept ownership of tasks given.
What is the Salary for Freshers in HCL?
- Salary may be based upon the profile given and the mode of recruitment. HCL Technologies provide 3.5 LPA (Tech Analyst) For On-Campus Recruitment whereas it depends upon your college including the profile.
- HCL offers approximately 3.5 LPA to 4.0 LPA for an off-campus drive. In some cases, the candidate with a high level of skills, HCL Technologies as Business Analyst through Off Campus Drive and will be offered 4LPA for a Fresher position.
- The growth is dependent upon your performance and rating but examining the standards you can hope 7 % to 10% Growth every year. HCL is one of the finest places to learn and grow for an individual. Hence if you are able to crack the interview you can have a bright future.
How to Crack the HCL Aptitude Test?
The written exam held by HCL Technologies for selection is moderate to difficult. The exam has around 60 questions from English Language, Analytical Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Technical sections. It has a time allotment of 60 minutes in total. You are required to follow the below steps to crack the exam:
- You are required to understand the fundamental concepts in the aptitude problems first.
- Then you need to figure out the different techniques to solve one problem.
- Opt for the one in which you take the last time. Such shortcut techniques are given in different books.
- You are required to have the strict practice of a wide range of problems.
- Practice from books by R S Agarwal, Arun Sharma.
- You can also practice questions online from platforms like indiabix, freshersworld, m4maths, etc. to boost your reading speed from the computer screen.
- Lastly, believe in yourself and goal to deliver your utmost performance.
Thus, get to know about the needs prior to applying for the job. The applicants would be contacted by the selection team and in some cases, a telephonic interview would be conducted which tests the management skills and technical skills of the candidates.