HP CET Result 2019: Himachal Pradesh combined Entrance test is state level exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) situated in Hamirpur. It is conducted in the offline mode. The HP CET 2019 result was declared on 30th May in online mode. Candidates can gain access to their results by entering their roll number or their name. Important detail like total marks obtained in the exam plus the section wise marks is present in HP CET Result 2019.
About 50% of total B.Tech seats will be open for admissions based on the result of HPCET 2019. The remaining 50% will be given admissions based on JEE Mains scores. Separate merit list will be released for JEE Mains as well as for HPCET qualified candidate You can Check Your HP CET Result 2019 From Here. Read on the article below for more detailed information.
HP CET Result 2019
The table given below gives an overview of the HP CET exam
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Total no. of questions||150|
|Level of complexity||Moderate to difficult|
HP CET Result 2019 Crucial points
- HP CET mark sheet will be published on the official website @ himtu.ac.in
- The result will not be sent to the students by post or in person.
- Total marks of the candidates will be written on the HP CET result.
- Students need to log in to their HP CET result using their roll number or the name.
How To Check HP CET Result 2019
To save the students from last-minute panicking, students are suggested to follow these
- Step 1 – visit the official website i.e http://www.himtu.ac.in/
- Step 2 – click on the tab “ results” on the left side.
- Step 3 – click on the “HPCET 2019 “Result tab.
- Step 4 – Enter your Roll number or your Name.
- Step 5 – click on the “ find result” button.
- Step 6 – Students HP CET result will appear in your screen.
- Step 7 – download the result and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned On HP CET Result 2019
The details mentioned on the scorecard includes
- Candidates nameFather’s name
- Roll number
- Course applied
- Branch applied
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Signature of the controller of examination
- Instructions for the candidate
What Happens In Case of Inter-se-merit?
Sometimes a situation might arise in which two students may get the same marks. To omit the situation in future, the board follows the order of preference to take into consideration the marks of any one of the candidate.
- In case the applicants have obtained the same score, then the applicant with the highest marks in Physics will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still continues, the candidate who has obtained more in Chemistry will be given the chance.
- If the tie still goes on, then the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam will be taken into consideration.
- After all these tie-breaking steps, if the tie still persists, then the candidate older in age will be taken into consideration.
HP CET Result Cutoff Marks
Cut off marks in HP CET is the minimum score required by the students to get through the examination. If a student doesn’t obtain a minimum score he is not promoted to counseling round. The cut-off score is very crucial in preparing the merit list and helps to select the best students from the common lot. The cut off marks depend on the factors listed below:
- The total number of students that gave the exam
- Number candidates who qualified the exam
- Maximum marks secured in the exam
- The difficulty level of the paper
HP CET Result Important Dates
|Commencement of application||8th March 2019|
|Closing of application||28th April 2019|
|Date of examination||12th May 2019|
|Result declaration||30th May 2019|
HP CET Counselling 2019
Documents to be Carried along while Counselling
- Degree certificates for Graduation (if any).
- Detailed Marks Sheet of the Previous examination passed by the candidate.
- Class 10 or 12 certificate(as proof of date of birth)Result Card of HPCET 2019 or Result Card of any other National Level Examination, if it qualifies for admission
- Character Certificate of the candidate, from the last Institution from which he/she studied
- Caste Certificate or Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category candidates)
- Certificate of state of being Physically challenged issued by the competent authority, if any
- Proof of Income or Income certificate issued by the competent authority, if a candidate is applying under any scholarship program
- An affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if the candidate is applying under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Residence proof and Kashmiri Migrants certificate issued by the competent authority, if a candidate is applying under Kashmiri Migrants’ Quota.