HP Placement Papers – Recruitment, Career Growth and Salary Package for Fresher’s
Hewlett-Packard Company or commonly known as HP is an American based multinational information technology company, headquartered in California. It is responsible to provide a wide variety of hardware and software components as well as software services to consumers, to small and large scale industries and also to government, health and education sectors.
HP conducts recruitment drive every year to hire new candidates. HP Placement papers have general aptitude questions to test your aptitude and technical skills.
Let’s discuss here, selection process, career growth for fresher’s and salary hike in HP.
How is Career Growth in HP?
- HP has various departments where you can grow your career like Engineering, Information technology, sales and marketing, human resources etc. HP not only gives a good career growth opportunity but also job security for you.
- Once you have joined HP as a fresher, you will be given training during the probation period. After training is done, you will be assigned to new projects.
- Next, on the basis of your performance and appraisal cycle, you will be promoted for higher level positions.
- HP has a very good work environment and flexible timings. As a fresher, you can always start your career in HP.
What is the Salary for Freshers in HP?
- On an average, HP gives 3 Lacs Per Annum salary to fresher’s, who join as Software Engineer or Associate Engineer.
- For IT support/BPO/Backend/Process Associates, HP pays around 2 lacs per annum, excluding shift allowances and perks and benefits like food, cab facility etc.
- For Business Analytics profile (usually for MBA’s), they give a package of around 4 lacs per annum.
- Software developers are hired mostly from tier-1 colleges and are given 4.5 lacs per annum salary at their career start in HP.
- After the freshers have got the experience of 1 or 2 years in HP, their salary will be increased as per promotions are given.
How to Crack the HP Aptitude Test?
The selection process in HP Technologies for hiring fresher does consist of 3 rounds;
- Written Test
- Technical round
- HR Interview
HP placement paper contains Quantitative Aptitude, verbal reasoning, and question from Technical part. Each section has a time limit and marks divided accordingly. No negative marking for any wrong attempt.
Quantitative aptitude has questions based on time and work, speed and distance, arithmetic, percentage, probability, permutation and combination, profit and loss etc. All questions will be at a moderate level.
English has comprehension part, basic grammar questions based on synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, make the sentence in order etc.
Technical questions have basics of computers and C language. If your concepts are clear, you can easily go through it.
- BE/B.Tech graduates from any branch(CSE, ECE, EEE, IT etc.)
- 65% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No backlogs
We hope you have received the required information about the HP recruitment process. For any query further, drop your comment in the below section.
Leave a Reply