HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HP BOSE) Dharamshala held combined entrance test D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary education) for admission of 2-year course. D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam is for primary lecturers intra-state.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 – Application Form, Fees, Exam Date, Eligibility, Admit Card
HP BOSE D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 going to appoint permitted candidates for 3275 Trainee Posts at 12 districts institutes education and training and 28 private institutes in HP State. The selection of the scholars for 2 years D.El.Ed course in 12 DIEts likewise as 28 personal related Institutes of the state as directed by the government are done the idea of merit of Combined Entrance Test (CET) held by HPBose Dharamshala.
The HP Board D.El.Ed Common entrance exam 2019 is going to be conducted in the month of July 2019. Hence, candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for HPBOSE D.El.Ed common Entrance exam 2019 through online. This exam is held to take teachers education to brand new level of NCTE authorized by the Teachers Institute of the state level for the academic session of 2019.
More information about HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common entrance test 2019 notification like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, admit card etc from below.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common entrance test 2019 Important Events and Dates
Starting date of online application form
1st week of July 2019
Last date for submitting an online application form
|4th week of July 2019|
Online application fee
|1st week of July 2019|
|Applying fee submission date||
4th week of July 2019
|The release date of admit card||
7 days prior examination
Release date announcement
HPBOSE D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Application form
- HPBOSE D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Online Application Form starts from 1st week of July
- HPBOSE D.EI.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Online Application Form ends on the 4thweek of July
- Candidates must know all the guidelines before filling the Online Application form; candidates are required to read the given eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates are required to go to the official website to fill the application form
- Candidates should fill all their personal details carefully and also academic to apply for this exam.
- Candidates are required to upload their documents only through a scanned copy.
- Candidates are suggested to take print out of the application form for the further procedure
- The candidates after affixing the photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and send it to the Section Officer (Departmental Exam Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala (Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board office.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fees
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Online Application Fee starts from 1st week of July
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Online Application Fee ends on the 4th week of July
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Application fee can be paid through online mode only
- There is no other mode to pay the application fee other than online mode
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are required to pass HSC or its equivalent from any recognized board or institute with a minimum score of 50% marks
- Candidates appearing in HSC or its equivalent examination are provisionally admitted & they have to produce the original certificate at the time of counseling
- Candidates with reserved category will be given 5% relaxation as per the rules & instruction from state govt.
- Candidates age limit must be between 18-32 years as on the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed exam for all.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Procedure To Apply
- Log on to the official website.
- Check the HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019 Notification if eligible and click on apply online.
- Fill the HP Board D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Form correctly with all mandatory details.
- Upload scanned a photograph and scanned signature.
- Application fee payment must be done in the specified format.
- Click on submit button and download the filled form.
- Take the print of application for further reference.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- Hindi, English and numerical ability will be based on 10+2 standards
- General awareness is on Himachal Pradesh
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Admit card download will start seven days prior to the exam.
- Candidates must note that the HP BOSE Admit card is a significant document and they should carry to the Exam center.
- Candidates can download the HP BOSE admit card from the official website.
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card will be available before a week prior to the Exam.
- Physical Admit Card will not be sent to students attending the exam.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to seat in the exam if they forget their Admit card on the day of the exam.
- In case a student does not find the Admit Card two days prior to the date of examination, he/she should inform the Boards Office with the full record of submission of online application form.
- In any case, if a candidate fails to be in possession of Admit Card before the examination date, he/she should meet the Centre Superintendent at least one hour prior the start of the examination at the nearest center with the print out of the computer generated CONFIRMATION PAGE and proof of payment of the fee.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Merit list and Counseling
Merit list is based on the entire marks secured in CET. From the candidates having a same total mark, a candidate is going to be graded more than the rest by age. A senior candidate in age is graded higher so as of merit. The inter-se merit of distinguished sportspersons shall be ready as per the standards as mentioned at 10.4(B)3, supra. There shall be no personal interview for the choice of candidates. Counseling shall be ordered for getting the information and providing the candidates to completely unique DIETs and in private managed.
Candidates those who have shortlisted for HP Bose 2019 counseling got to follow all the rules to urge admission in faculties.
Candidates those who clear the merit list they’ll be allowed for the council.
Documents required for counseling
- HP Bose 2019 Score Card
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- HP Bose 2019 Admit Card
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- SSC Marksheet
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Students
- Two colored passport size photos.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2019 Result
HPBose Result is going to be released in August 2019. HP Bose Result is going to be declared on the official web site. Candidates will view their result by entering their registration no on the official portal.
Students those who clear the entrance examination are going to be permitted for a counseling session.
Note: Right from the admission within 2 years D.El.Ed course is going to be done by CET after the council by the H.P Board of faculty Education Dharamshala in twelve Govt. DIET institutions and twenty-eight registered non-public establishments. Hence, no migration will permit in favor of any students from one foundation to a unique establishment after admission neither in Govt. DIET nor privately D.El.Ed establishments to save lots of the time, cash and human resources also.