International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)2019 | Important Dates, Exam, Results, Study Material, Fee Structure
International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) 2019 – The International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL), a test of ability and knowledge in the subjective field of English Language. Students will be judged here at international levels. It builds a strong foundation for school students to excel in English on the grounds of ICSE, CBSE and state board syllabus. IOEL is held every year in the month of December – January to test the skills in the language field of English.
Information Booklet is also provided along with the complete syllabus and Information booklet. The exam is held annually at the National and International levels, depending on syllabus specified by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards. Go through the www.silverzone.org. iOEL which recommends the competition for each and every student who has been Studying the English Language as their subject in the school. Referring to books published by SilverZone would also help with the preparation.
International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) 2019 – Important Dates and Details
|Last Date of Registration||August 2019|
|Level 1 Exam Date||Nov & Dec 2019|
|Level 2 Exam Date||January/February 2020|
|Level 3 Exam Date||May/June 2020|
iOEL – Venue of Examination
|Level 1 and 2||Will be conducted in the respective schools|
|Level 3||New Delhi, India|
iOEL – Results
The result of the exam will be released immediately after the month of the exam date.
|Result of level-1||21st Jan 2019|
|Result of level-2||May/June 2019|
Registration for iOEL – School
The candidates who want to participate in IOEL 2019 Level- 1 Test must contact a school which is registered officially with SilverZone Foundation. If your school is not registered with SilverZone Foundation, schools can be registered by following these simple steps:
- Enter all details in the downloaded form and mail a scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SilverZone Foundation will contact you again within 15 working days and finish your registration procedure.
Silverzone International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) 2019 Pattern
The pattern of the Silverzone International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) is given below:
- Level 1: Candidates who belong to classes 1st and 12th can participate in Level 1.
- Level 2: All class 1st rank holders with a minimum of 60% of marks with a minimum of 100 students from a particular school are also qualified for level 2. Top 1000 Olympiad rank holders of the 1st level from each class will be eligible for a top position in a 2nd level examination.
- Level 3: 1st Rank Holders of Olympiad classes 6th and 12th from 2nd level will be qualified for level 3. Level 3 will be held at New Delhi, India.
iOEL Answer key
- Answer Key of Silverzone International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) 2019 will be released after the completion of the exam in respective levels.
International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) Test Paper
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions, i.e. objective in nature. There is no negative marking. The language Medium is English only. For classes, 3rd onward OMR answer sheets will be given. Complete details will be sent along with the question papers. The examination is being held for all classes from 1st to 12th with the following details.
|Class||No. of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Class 1-2||40 questions||60 mins|
|Class 3-12||50 questions||60 mins|
Fee Structure of International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)
For Payment mode in India and Abroad, please go through the ‘School Registration Form”
Study Material and Fee structure
Schools Outside of India: The student participation fee for the exam is USD$8 per student. A minimum of USD$2 is included and shall be kept by the school against its expenses towards consideration of the invigilator(s) and other expenses like postal expenses, DD charges, and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th): Olympiad Comprehensive Book is of USD$4 and Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide is of USD$10 which is not involved in the fee.
Schools in India: Participation fee for the Olympiad is Rs.120/- for each student and Rs. 20/- is included in it shall be kept by the school as its expenses towards fees of the invigilator(s) and other additional expenses like postal expenses, DD charges, and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th)
|Olympiad Comprehensive Book||₹120/-|
|Previous year’s question paper||₹150/-|
|Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide||₹280/-|
A minimum number of 25 students must be willing to appear for IOEL 2019 Examination in order to make your school a center for IEOL Exam.
Answer Key of Silverzone International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL) 2019 will be released in the month of January. The Class wise Answer Key will be released so that candidates can check the same through the direct link. For payment mode in India and abroad please refer to School Registration form.