Jamia Millia Islamia releases official public notification every year for the purpose of admissions from class IX to class XII. For the year ended 2019-20 as well, application forms will be available soon for interested candidates to proceed with the procedure of getting selected in the school.
Along with the application form, much other important information like Application fee, Eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Exam results, school fee structure, etc will be available here as information.
Jamia Millia Islamia is recognized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and thus examinations conducted by the school, admissions as well as employment is in accordance with CBSE. The admissions will be based on the results of the entry-level examination conducted.
There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important. Here are the dates regarding the important events throughout the process of Jamia school admissions 2019.
|Submission of Application form||09 Feb 2019|
|End date for Application Form||10 Mar 2019|
|Written Test||16 May 2019 – XI (Arts and Commerce)
17 May 2019 – VI
18 May 2019 – IX & XI (Sci)
|Facility to Challenge answer Key||22 May to 24 May 2019|
|Display list of Selected candidates||09 Jun 2019 – VI & IX
10 Jun 2019 – XI (Arts and Commerce)
11 Jun 2019 – XI (Science)
|Admission of Selected candidates||14, 17 and 18 June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Jul 2019|
Jamia School Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For Class IX: The student should have passed class VIII with an aggregate mark of 41% or grade C2
- For Class XI Commerce: The student should have an aggregate mark of 41% or C2 in class X and not less than 33% in any subject individually from a recognized board
- For Class XI Arts: The student should have an aggregate mark of 41% or C2 in class X and not less than 33% in any subject individually from a recognized board
- For Class XI Science: The student should have an aggregate mark of 41% or C2 in class X and not less than 33% in any subject individually from a recognized board
Further, those candidates who are willing to opt for mathematics as a subject in class XI shall have at least 41% marks in mathematics.
Jamia School Application 2019
- Interested candidates can access the application form for the admission process from the official website of the school itself which is jmicoe.in.
- Candidates shall click the link taking them directly to the application form. The guidelines and instructions should be followed while filling up the application form.
- It is suggested that the candidates have all the important needed documents needed to fill in the application form online smoothly.
Jamia School Application Form 2019
- Click here to apply for Jamia Senior Secondary School Admission 2019-20.
- Click here to check the Guidelines for filling up the online application form.
Jamia School Application Fees 2019
- The entrance application fee for class IX is Rs. 250/-.
- The application fee can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit card/ IMPS/ Net banking or through E-Challan generated during filling up the form online.
- Once the application fee is paid, it is non-refundable.
Jamia School Examination Admit Card 2019
In order to receive the admit card online following steps need to be followed by the candidate
- Login on the official website with your login ID and Password
- Click on Download Admit card option
- Take a print of the downloaded admit card after checking if all the important details have rightly come on the admit card
- Prefix a passport size photograph and self-attest the admit card to ensure it is accepted at the time of entering into the exam hall
Jamia School Examination Pattern 2019
- The examination will be written on an offline mode for a total of 2 hours.
- There’ll be a total of 100 Multiple choice questions which needs to be answered without any provision for negative marking.
- The questions asked in the examination will be based on broadly the syllabus covered in the N.C.E.R.T books.
Jamia School Subjects for Class X and Class XII 2019
Class IX and X
- Home Science
- Social science
- Hindu Ethics
- Physical education
- Socially productive useful work (S.U.P.W)
Class XI and XII
Compulsory Qualifying Subjects
- Islamia/ Hindu ethics
- Elementary Urdu
Jamia School Reservation Criteria 2019
|Category||% of Reservation of Seats|
Jamia School Admission Results 2019
- Based on the Roll number assigned on the admit card, a candidate can check the results after it gets published respectively. Click here to check Jamia School results.
- After checking the results on the official website, the candidates must find out the next procedure in order to get the admission into the school.
- It is better to keep some copies of results after its downloaded and printed.
Jamia School Fee Structure
|School/Class||Class 9||Class 10||Class 11||Class 12|
|Syed Abid Hussain senior secondary school||Rs. 29,750||Rs. 29,750||Rs. 29,750||Rs. 29,750|
|Jamia senior secondary school||Rs. 3725||Rs.3675||Rs. 3845||Rs.3795|
|Jamia senior girls secondary school||Rs. 3725||Rs.3675||Rs. 3845||Rs. 3795|
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Jamia School Admission and we hope the detailed article is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.