JEECUP 2019: Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP 2019 is conducted for admissions in various programs such as Polytechnic Diploma, PG Diploma and Post Diploma in the areas of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Management. The application forms are available online only, there is no hardcopy available for it. This is a state level exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC).
JEECUP 2019 Counselling
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Schedule has been released. It is starting from 27th June 2019 through online mode.
JEECUP 2019 Counseling Schedule has been Released now. The 1st Round Counseling has been Started on 27th June 2019. Click Here to Register & Choice Filling.
Direct Link to Download JEECUP Answer Key 2019
Candidates who are interested to appear for Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP (JEECUP) have to apply through online mode to enroll themselves. Also, they need to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned as per the UP Board, or not before they apply for it. After applying for JEECUP 2019, candidates are advised to prepare for the test as per the syllabus prescribed by the UPBTC.
JEECUP 2019, admit cards for candidates will be made available online on the official website, www.jeecup.nic.in. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the JEE Council of UP, have to undergo counseling procedure to get admissions into their choice of courses. Let us read the complete details related to JEECUP 2019 admissions, exams, application forms, fees, etc.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
- Registered candidates will be issued the admit card of Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019 on 16th April 2019.
- JEECUP 2019 admit card will be issued on the official website from 18th May 2019 Onwards, www.jeecup.nic.in
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the hall ticket for JEECUP 2019.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth details to download the JEECUP admit card.
- Candidates are advised to check to JEECUP admit card 2019, for any discrepancies.
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card on the day of JEECUP 2019, else they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card for Engineering and Technology Diploma – Group A
Direct Link to Download Admit Card for Group B – K
Get highlights of JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) which will be conducted this year in 2019 by UPBTC for admission in Polytechnic Diploma, PG Diploma, and Post Diploma in the areas of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Management.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP (JEECUP) 2019|
|Conducted By||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC)|
|Government||Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Applying for Exam||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates
Below are the important dates related to the Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019, which includes notification dates, application form availability date, exam date, admit card issue date, results declaration date, etc. Please have a look.
|Notification Release||18th December 2018|
|Application forms for all programs available from||21st December 2018|
|Closing date of application form||28th February 2019|
|Admit card issue date||16th April 2019|
|Conduct of Examination||28th April 2019|
|Results||29th May 2019|
|Counseling Procedure||8th June 2019|
The exam will be conducted into groups as per the courses. The exam timings for different groups are
Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses) – 9 AM to 12 PM
Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8 (Other Courses) – 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for Joint Entrance Test Council of UP 2019 should match their qualifications and required skills as per the eligibility criteria mentioned by the UPBGT for different courses. Only those candidates are permitted to appear for the JEECUP exam. Go through the below-given eligibility criteria’s for JEECUP for each group.
|Groups and Courses||Eligibility||Subject wise marks required|
|A – Engineering & Technology Diploma||Passed class 10th with minimum of 35% marks||Maths-50
Physics and Chemistry -50
|B – Agriculture Engineering||Passed class 10th with Agriculture subject and minimum of 35% marks
Or Passed class 12th in Agriculture
Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50
|C – Fashion Design, Home science, and Textile design and engineering||Passed class 10th with minimum of 35% marks||English and Hindi comprehension – 20
Reasoning and Intelligence – 50
General Awareness – 30
|D – 1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
2.Library & Information Science
|Passed Class 12th or appearing((Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)
Passed or appearing class 12th
|English & Hindi comprehension-30
Reasoning & Intelligence-35 Numerical Ability-10
Diploma in Pharmacy
|Passed class 12th with Maths/Biology, Physics and Chemistry||Physics & Chemistry -50
Biology or Maths-50
|F – Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||Passed B.Sc. or appearing with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50
Botany – 25
|G – Post Graduate Diploma course||Passed or appearing in Graduation with any degree||English comprehension-20 Numerical Ability-15
General Intelligence-20 General Awareness-15
|H – Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Passed class 12th with 35% marks or appearing||Reasoning & Logical Discussion-25
Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude25
|I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed class 12th with 50% marks in PCM||Physics & Chemistry-50
|K1 to K7
Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Courses)
|Students should pass class 12th or ITI|
Note: There is not an upper age bar but the candidate must be minimum 14 years old on 1st July 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The application form for Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019 is available online on the official website, www.jeecup.nic.in. Candidates have to apply through online mode only, there is no offline mode available to apply for JEECUP. Follow the below-given steps to apply for JEECUP 2019;
- Go to the official website of UP Joint Entrance Exam UPJEE 2019.
- Click on the link to apply for JEECUP 2019
- Firstly, click on the link for new registration.
- Select the group type from Joint Entrance Examination for Group A or Joint Entrance Examination for Group B to K
- After registration login with registration details again to fill the application form.
- Fill the required details completely and upload the scan copy of the photo and signature in the mentioned format.
- Now proceed to payment procedure.
- Payment can be done either by net banking/credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In the case of e-challan, the payment should be made in any branch of concern bank(SBI/ICICI) in cash.
JEECUP 2019 Application Fee
|General/OBC||Rs.300/- + bank charges|
|SC/ST||Rs.200/- + bank charges|
JEECUP 2019 Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats for UP Joint Entrance Exam is as per Government of UP Norms. There are two types of reservation – Vertical and Horizontal.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) – 27%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 21%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 2%
- Persons with Disability (PWD) minimum 40% disability) – 3%
- Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Ward of Military personnel – 5%
- Girl Candidate of All Categories – 20%
JEECUP 2019 Exam Centers
The UP Joint Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted for 24 cities across the UP state. Candidates have to mention the preferences for the exam center while filling up the online application form. Each candidate will be given two option to mention their preference state and city to appear in the exam. Below is the list of centers for JEECUP 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019 is as follows
|Examination Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper based)|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of questions||100|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Marking System||Correct Answer: 4 Marks Each
Wrong Answer: 1 Marks each
- JEECUP 2019 will be conducted in two sessions: Group A and Group B to K.
- Group A will be conducted in morning session 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Group B-K will be conducted in afternoon session 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM on 28th April 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Syllabus for Preparation
The syllabus for Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019 is based on your qualifying academics or equivalent examination. Candidates should go through the syllabus for JEECUP before they start doing preparation for it. Below are the Syllabus is given for each group from Group A to Group K.
|A||UP Board Class 10th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.|
|B||Mathematics and Physics/ Chemistry/ Agriculture|
|C||Hindi and English Comprehension,
Reasoning and Intelligence and General Awareness. General questions from the 10th class syllabus
|D||12th Class syllabus
Hindi and English Comprehension
Reasoning and Intelligence
Numerical Ability and
|E||Physics and Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as per class 12th syllabus|
|F||B.Sc. syllabus for Physics, Biology, and Botany.|
General Intelligence and General Awareness
|H||Reasoning and Logical Discussion
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
English and General Knowledge
|I||12th class syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
General Intelligence and General Awareness
|K||12th class syllabus|
JEECUP 2019 Results
- The results for Joint Entrance Exam Council of UP 2019 will be declared on 29th May 2019.
- Candidate can see the result of JEECUP through online mode for their respective courses, no other mode is applicable.
- No hard copy will be provided for candidates via courier or post for the JEECUP results. They need to download directly from the official website.
- After the declaration of result, the rank list will also be announced soon by UPBGT on the official website of UPJEE.
JEECUP 2019 Counseling
As per the declaration of results of UP Joint Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for counseling to get admission in various courses. Candidates will be given seats according to their rank and seat availability in respective college. The documents required at the time of JEECUP counseling are;
- JEECUP admit card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport photos
- Domicile certificate
Leave a Reply