JK Common Entrance Test (CET) | Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card
JK Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019 notification has been released on the official website,www.jakbopee.org. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has released the application form for JK CET. Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam, visit the official website and download the brochure to know the details related to the exam before applying for it.
The exam of J&K Common Entrance Exam(CET) will be conducted on 10th March 2019. This exam is conducted for BE and B.Tech courses and fill the seats of around 2528 in numbers. Totally there are 7 colleges for Engineering which provides admission through J&K CET and also have 9 specializations in Engineering. Students who have passed 10+2 or who are appearing for 10+2 exams can fill the form based on the eligibility criteria’s. Keep reading the article for more details.
JK CET 2019 Important Dates
|The release of Brochure or notification||27th Jan 2019|
|Start of application form filling||1st Feb 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||10th March 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees||10th March 2019|
|Admit card issue date||3rd week of April|
|Results||22 May 2019|
|Counseling||1st week of June|
JK CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria, so that there are no discrepancies. Below are details available;
- Students should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Age of the students should be a minimum of 17 years old as on December 31, 2019. There is no upper age limit.
- Students should have passed 10+2 from a recognized school or institute.
- Students should have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate and for reserved categories, with 40%.
- Students should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English as the compulsory subjects.
- Students, who are appearing this year for 10+2, are also eligible to apply.
JK CET 2019 Application Procedure
To apply for J&K CET 2019 exams, students have to follow the below-given steps.
- Visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination, www.jakbopee.org.
- Click on the link for the application form
- Fill up the required details and submit the application form
- Application number will be generated, keep it noted.
- Login with the application number and date of birth for the payment procedure.
- Make the payment of Rs.1200/- as the application fee via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned copy photographs, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Submit after uploading the documents
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
- Incomplete details could lead to rejection of application form
- The Last Date to Apply for JKCET 2019 is March 20, 2019, Click Here to Apply Now
- Download Application form from here Jk Cet Application Form
Documents to be submitted with the application form
- Permanent residency proof
- 10+2 Marks card
- Date of Birth certificate (10th class certificate)
- Certificate for reserved category
- Image/ Signature Image/ Thumb Impression size should not be less than 10kb or more than 50 kb.
- The image should be captured after January 01st, 2019.
- The photograph must have the name of the candidate the same as the application form.
- The Name and the date should be clear to read.
Note: The original certificates will be required at the time of admissions.
Download JKCET Notification From Here
JK CET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Exam Pattern||Objective type|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|Total questions||180, 60 questions for each subject|
|Marking||1 mark for correct answer
-0.25 for the incorrect answer
|Time duration||3 hours|
Note: All the questions will be based on the syllabus covered in Class 10+2.
JK CET Admit Card 2019
JKCET Admit Card will be used as the proof of the candidature of the candidate. No exam aspirant will be allowed into the exam center without Showing the Admit Card. Moreover, at the time of the entry, candidates will be asked to present the JKCET admit card along with the supportive documents. Please Follow the following Procedure while downloading JKCET Admit card further.
- Go on the official website jkbopee.gov.in.
- Move your cursor on Exam to access the drop-down menu.
- Click on Common Entrance Test 2019 to access a new page.
- Click on Download JKCET 2019 Hall ticket to move on to a new page.
- Enter your login ID and the password to access the JKCET Admit card into PDF Mode.
- Download the JKCET Admit card and generate a hard copy for the later references.
JK CET 2019 Answer Key
After the conduct of J&K CET 2019, the answer keys to the questions will be provided by the organization on the official website, before the release of results. The answer key will be available only for 3 days on the website. Students can tally their answers to the given answer key, to get an approximate idea of results.
JK CET 2019 Results
- The J&K CET 2019 results will be declared by 22nd May 2019.
- Students have to check the official website to get the result status.
- List of passed and failed candidates will be published in the pdf format.
- Students who have cleared the examination, need to appear for counseling procedure at the given date by the organization.
JK CET 2019 Reservations of seats
|Gujjar and Bakerwal(STGB)||6%|
|Other Scheduled Tribes||1%|
|Socially and Educational Backward Classes|
|Weak and Underprivileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of Backward area(RBA)||20%|
|Residents of the area adjoining actual line of control(ALC)||3%|
|Other Kind of Reservations|
|Children of Defence Personnel(CDP) (State Subjects only)||3%|
|Tuition Fee Waiver(TFW)||5%|
To get any other relevant details or if you have any query for this article please drop your comment in the below section.
Leave a Reply