Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 | Application Form | Eligibility | Selection Procedure
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 notifications/advertisement will be released soon in its official website, kvsrohyd.org. As per previous year data, the expected date for the admission forms will be in the month of February 2019. Once the application forms start getting available, students or student’s parents can fill and submit the form for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, across the country.
Kendriya Vidyalaya is a world class organization committed to continually empowering and enabling students and teachers to meet the futuristic challenges both nationally and globally.
Kendriya Vidyalaya is not only located in India but in abroad as well. There are total 1199 Kendriya Vidyalayas, in which 1196 are based in India and 3 are in abroad. All these KVS are divided into 25 regions and each of them headed by the deputy commissioner.
Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions details are collected here for the students, who want to get admission in KV Schools and embrace their future. Please read the complete article to get the information about Kendriya Vidyalaya admission process, eligibility, selection procedure etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions will be conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools are affiliated to Central Board Of Secondary Education.
- Official Website: kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now let us discuss Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 important dates below here:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Schedule
|Admission Notification||Last week of February 2019|
|Online registration for Class 1||1st week of March 2019|
|3||Last date for registration of Class 1||
2nd week of March 2019
|4||The release of selection list and admission for Class 1||
3rd week of March to 3rd week of April
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||
1st-week 2nd week of April 2019
|Display of selection list for class-II onwards||2nd week of April 2019|
|7||Admission to class-II onwards||
2nd to 3rd week of April 2019
|Last date for admission (except for XI)||Last week of April 2019|
|9||Registration for class- XI||
Within 10 days after the declaration of class X board result
|Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|11||Last date for admission to class-XI||
Last week of June 2019
These are tentative dates available as per previous dates the official dates will be announced soon in the official website.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines
In the above section, we have given you the details regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya admission important dates. Now, lets discuss the admission , eligibility , application fee, reservation criteria, selection procedure, documents required for admission.
Before giving the detail for above lists, let us discuss with you who can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions or KV seats. Firstly, the priorities is given to Central Government and State Government staff and then to private employees.
We can divide Kendriya Vidyalaya seats into 5 categories, priority-wise
- Central Government Employees
- Army and Ex-army man child
- State Government Employees
- Single girl-child(who doesn’t have any siblings) quota
- Private Employees or self-employed people
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission – Application Form
- The application/ registration advertisement is published by the end of February 2019.
- Application form for KV admission is available offline.
- Students/parents are requested to collect the application forms from the concerned school.
- Students/parents are requested to fill the application form completely and error-free.
- Applicants have to send the filled application form attached with required attested copies of documents to the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya within the mentioned dates.
- Please don’t send incomplete or late application forms, else they will be rejected.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Application Fee
There is no application fee applicable for admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Students/ parents can collect the application form directly from the school for free.
Admission of Children studying abroad
A KV Student, who went abroad with his parents on their deputation to a foreign country, will be admitted to corresponding class on their return to India by the Principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned. In case of any issue related to the interpretation of admission Guidelines, the decision of Commissioner KVS, will be final.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria as on March 31st of the year of admission for Class I to X
|5 years||7 years|
|6 years||8 years|
|7 years||9 years|
|12 years||14 years|
Note: Age relaxation of 2 years is given to physically disabled students.
Eligibility for Class XI
- No upper age and lower age limit.
- For Science stream, students should have passed Class X with 60% aggregate.
- For Commerce Stream, students should have passed Class X with 55% aggregate.
- For Humanities Stream, students should have passed Class X.
- Fresh Admission for Non KV students is made on the following eligibility criteria:
- Science and Commerce Stream (Minimum 8.0 CGPA)
- Humanities (Minimum 6.4 CGPA)
A student who has not qualified for admission in a particular stream will be allowed fresh admission to another stream in the next academic session provided he/she improves his/her performance.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission – Reserved seats
Based on different categories, KVS seats are reserved as below
Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Schedule Caste (SC)||
|Differently abled candidates||
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission: Selection list
- Registered candidates lists, eligible candidates lists, selected candidates lists, waiting list and other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- Students who got selected for class- I will be declared in the 3rd week of March.
- List of selected candidates for Class II onwards will be declared in 2nd week of April 2019.
- For Class XI, selected candidates are displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya School Admission Required Documents
- Birth Certificate for Class-I students, as a proof for their age.
- For Grandchildren of PSU employees and Honorable Members of Parliament, a certificate to proof their relationship.
- For Grandchildren of Kendriya Vidyalaya School employees, a certificate to proof their relationship.
- Category/Caste certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL) issues by state or union government.
- Certificate of Physically disabled/handicapped students issued from a civil surgeon.
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Proof of residence
We hope this article will help you for the admission process of 2019-20 in Kendriya Vidyalaya School.
Students and parents are advised to read the complete instructions while filling up the application or admission forms. Kindly go through the eligibility criteria first, before applying for the admission.
Apply only, if there is a vacancy available in the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya. And make sure the application is filled correctly and there are no incomplete details available in the form to avoid the rejection.
For any further details , please take the reference of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission PDF it carries all the guidelines related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
If you still have any doubt regarding the admission procedure kindly contact the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned department.
Below are the contact details for your reference
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Industrial Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Phone No.- 011-26858570, 26512579
Email- [email protected], [email protected]
Leave a Reply