Kerala Plus One Allotment 2019 | Application 2019, Allotment and Status
Kerala Plus One Allotment 2019: The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education DHSE of Kerala has the authority to officially announce and publish the notification regarding the list of students of class XI who would get admissions in Government schools of Kerala.
DSHE Kerala has granted the candidates admission into various schools through HSCAP admission gateway, HSCAP Allotment or Higher Secondary Allotment. For the academic session 2019-20 the DSHE is soon declaring the official notification which will have all the detailed information regarding Eligibility, application, exam application fees, Exam admit card, examination, seat allotment, etc.
Interested candidates should first check their eligibility before making the application to determine whether the admission will be processed smoothly or not. Those who are selected can see their names on the list published after which the admission shall be processed. There are some important dates and deadlines that each candidate should take note of in order to ensure he/she does not miss out on anything important.
Here are the Tentative Dates regarding the important events throughout the process of Plus One First Allotment 2019.
Actual dates will be disclosed the moment official notification is published on the website.
|1st trail allotment date||1st week of June 2019|
|2nd trail allotment date||3rd week of June 2019|
|3rd trail allotment date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Application for supplementary allotment||Last week of June 2019|
|Classes start date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date for admission under plus one scheme 2019||Last week of June 2019|
Kerala Plus One Application 2019
- Those candidates who are interested to join the government schools in Kerala in 2019 firstly need to register for the Kerala One Plus 2019.
- The registration can be done online on the official website which is hscap.Kerala.gov.in.
- It is suggested that the candidates go through the guidelines for filling the application form.
- Candidates should keep all the necessary documents and certificates required to fill in the application form for the process to be executed smoothly.
- After registration, the candidates must check the allotment in various stages. Usually, there are three stages of allotment. The stages of allotment depend more upon the total number of applications received for the year.
Kerala Plus One Allotment Status 2019
- Candidates must first go to the official website hscap.kereal.gov.in.
- Then the candidates must go to the tab saying “Allotment Result” and click on that tab.
- The candidate must enter his/her date of birth and the application number which was allotted at the time of filling and submitting the application form online.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a few copies of printouts for any future reference purpose.
The board authority generally announces results of each allotment status and then conducts the next round of allotment.
After each allotment session, those who did not get allotted will be targeted in the next allotment session and this goes on for about 3 sessions based on the past trends.
Kerala Plus One Allotment Seat Matrix 2019
Candidates can check the seat matrix for Kerala +1 allotment 2019, which is available in PDF Format below, which is specified by the Official Website.
We hope the detailed article on Kerala Plus One Allotment 2019 is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or Kerala Plus One Allotment 2019 , drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible