Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUCET) – Krishna University Examination notification for the admission of PG programmes by Krishna University campus college, has been released on 9th March 2019, in the official website, www.krudoa.in. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam, please go through the information here or you can directly visit the official website.
KRUCET – Krishna University 2019 | Notification, Application, Important Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination of graduation, are eligible to apply for KRUCET (Krishna University Common Entrance Test). In this article, we will be providing you the details related to KRUCET 2019 examination, application, admission, eligibility, important dates, syllabus, etc.
KRUCET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Released date||9th March 2019|
|Application form commencement date||9th March 2019|
|Last date to apply||30th April 2019|
|The last date to apply with late fee of Rs.250/-||5th May 2019|
|Exam date schedules||13th May to 16th May 2019|
|Hall tickets available date||7th May 2019|
|Result publishing date||17th May 2019|
KRUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria are given for each course along with test codes, test name, course code, course name. The courses provided Krishna University for Postgraduates are;
- M.Sc., Biochemistry
- M.Sc., Biotechnology
- M.Sc., Botany
- M.Sc., Zoology
- M.Sc., Microbiology
- M.Sc., Physics
- M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation
- M.Sc. Electronics
- M.Sc. , Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc. , Mathematics
- M.Sc. , Statistics
- M.Sc. , Computer Science
- M.Sc., Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc., Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry
- M.Sc., Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc., Physical Chemistry
Humanities and Social Sciences
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. History
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication.
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A. Social Work
- M.A. English
- M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance
- M.A. Telugu
- P. G. Diploma in Kuchipudi dance (Sutradhār)
- P. G. Diploma in Water and Waste Water treatment technology
- P. G. Diploma in Aquaculture technology and management
- P. G. Diploma in E-Banking
- Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance
- Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence
- Certificate course in Kuchipudi dance
- Certificate course in Yoga for Human Excellence
Now, get the details of eligibility for all these courses.
KRUCET 2019 Application Details
- Candidates have to submit the application form ONLINE only at the website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in by registering the name and other details.
- For each test, a separate registration is required and No change of subject will be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates should make sure the power supply and internet connectivity are continuous so that there is no interruption while filling the application form and making the payment.
- Candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size while filling the application form.
- A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the details. Valid mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID.
- Before applying for the KRUCET 2019, read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken.
- The following information must be kept ready while filling the application form
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage marks of passed Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth as per class 10th records.
- Category/Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC/EBC candidates.
- PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc. certificates.
- Certificate for proof of local status.
KRUCET Application Fees
KRUCET 2019 Test Centers
KRUCET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the admit card/hall ticket directly from the official website of Krishna University, i.e.,e www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
- The hall tickets will be available from 7th May 2019.
- Candidates can make use of their application number to download the hall tickets.
- No hall tickets will be sent via post to candidates.
- If in case, there is an issue while downloading the admit card, please contact the Director immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Candidates can also download the admit cards at the concerned examination centers by contacting the Chief Superintendent of the examination center one day before the Entrance Test on the production of the following
- A copy of the submitted online application form.
- One attested passport photograph.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
KRUCET 2019 Pattern of Exam
|Question Paper Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each question
No negative marking
|Number of sections||Section A and B each of 30 questions
Section C of 40 questions
KRUCET 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus for Krishna University Common Entrance Test 2019 will consist of the syllabus prescribed by Krishna University, which is covered in your qualifying exams.
- Each course the syllabus is in accordance with the qualifying examination.
KRUCET 2019 Results
- The results of Krishna Univerisity Common entrance test will be released on 17th May 2019.
- The results will be published on the official website
- Candidates have to enter their login credentials to check the results.
- The merit list for admission in Krishna University will be created based on this result and qualifying examination.
- Once, the candidate has cleared with results, they can follow up with the admission procedure.
KRUCET 2019 Admission Details
- Admission to any course will be based on KRUCET-2019 Rank and eligibility criteria fulfilled by the candidate.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the required minimum percentage.
- Candidates will be called for the verification of certificates and the schedule for verification will be declared after the announcement of results.
- Candidates have to produce the original certificates along with two sets of photostat copies and two passport size photographs at the time of admission. If a candidate fails to produce any of the following certificates, they shall not be considered for admission.
- A candidate has to produce all the necessary certificates, mainly TC and CC, Marks cards, Provisional Certificate and reservation category certificates at the time of verification.
KRUCET 2019 Reservations
- 85% of seats are reserved for local candidates.
- Other reservations are as follows;
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Backward Communities (BC)||29% (A-7%; B-10%; C-1%; D-7%; E-4 %)|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|EBC||10% (as per the existing rules at the time of Counseling )|
|CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)||2%|
|Women||33.3% in OC and in each of reservation Categories|
KRUCET 2019 Counseling
Documents required at the time of counseling
- Application Form and Hall ticket of KRUCET 2019
- Rank Card of KRUCET 2019
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the last institute
- Degree certificate or Provisional
- Marks Card of three years
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate/ 10th mark sheet
- 10+2 or intermediate certificate
- Income certificate(to claim fee concession)
- Certificate or resident proof of the local candidate
- Certificate for PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration certificate
- Declaration form
- Two sets of xerox copies of above-mentioned documents and two copies of passport size photographs.
For any Queries about KRUCET 2019 Please drop your comments in the comment section, we will get back to you at the earliest.